It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BODY SNATCHERS: The illegal organ harvest trade...Its BIGGER than you think.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Originally posted by Echtelion
Woa... great, in-depth article, OP!

Thank you.

Originally posted by Echtelion
But why did you wrote this:

On Wikipedia, the CURRENT article on organ harvesting says:

Organ harvesting (is) a general fiction...

...while the actual Wikipedia page on the link actually tells about most of the info you're reporting here.

Because it doesn't.

The full sentence beginning in the Organ Theft section reads as follows:

Organ harvesting being a general fiction, however, has not stopped some real-world entities from some larger organizations and governments from pursuing the practice for political or tactical reasons.

Link.

Frankly, given the evidence and the perspective that sentence reveals, it makes me wonder who wrote it?

The next paragraph positions the Kosovo example as a mere claim, but given recent credible evidence and testimony, including the revelation the UN itself withheld evidence from the EULEX, I think the wiki treatment is far too conclusory.

The remainder of the section includes the Chinese example, which is consistent with the material present here. But then the rest of the narrative simply cites two further examples; the Israeli admission concerning events in the 1980s and 1990s, and the arrests that took place in the Ukraine two years ago.

Absent are the number of overwhelming examples found in nearly every part of the world, such as this thread presents.

Wiki needs to update that section.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

so all those indian guys with huge scars where their kidneys used to be are what..just faking it ?

sighs..wake up.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Not to mention the countless bodies found with missing organs.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I hate to admit it, but learning about things like this makes me want to bury my head in the sand and forget all about how evil this world is. Just go on my happy little way watching Entertainment Tonight and finding out which celeb had plastic surgery this week. How much can you learn before you can't take it anymore? (Rhetorical.) Of course it's not in my nature to bury my head in the sand, so I'll keep learning and reading and praying for God or someone to save us all. I mean really - how can we ever stop something like this? It makes me feel so powerless. But man, sometimes I wish I could just watch American Idol and not give a rat's behind about anything else. Ignorance can truly be bliss.

Great reporting, btw.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Personally I think this organ transplant business should be outlawed.
Teach people how to live healthy life-styles and this would never happen.
If it does - tough! They brought it on themselves.

It is all painted up so rosey, but in truth these people do not ever have a normal life afterward.
I knew a man whose sister donated a kidney.
He was in his 40's. Formerly a strong healthy athletic type.
The anti-rejection drugs inhibit the immune systerm. He had one infection after another.
In short - he was mizerable for the whole 2 years that he lived afterward.

People who with mistaken kindness donate a kidney put themselves in jeapardy for future possible failure of the remaining kidney. Kidney disease is common.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This has reminded me of a young African around 22 that lived near me in Plainfield Indiana. He worked near his room he rented at a Hotel. Very well liked at work, hardworking, had no friends, had no family or anything else. I was under the impression he was on a 'work visa'. A very quiet individual.

As the story goes..... one night he literally disappeared. All his belongings remained in his room including his wallet.

My first and original instincts were that he was an organ donor taken by force.

There has been no trace of him since, and that was a year ago. Very sad.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
what do you think they do autopsies for? they take your organs and sell it then they sew you up.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The chinese government shoots thousands of prisoners every day and collects their organs to sell abroad. The biggest buyer is the USA. The reason why the hard drugs are not made legal is so they can hqve the maximum number of healthy organ donors -especially kidneys.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that the most recent post to this thread has been nearly 8 months!

I have been trying to find someone or some organization that will listen to the story of my friend who had a significant part of their gastrointestinal tract stolen during a seemingly routine appendectomy.

Yes, this did happen and in a major metropolitan area in the United States.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is there anyone out there that wants to hear a real-life tragedy?

My friend has compiled the evidence, sent countless letters to agencies that are supposed to be protecting patients and is getting stonewalled by everyone.

When this story gets out there is going to be a shakeup in the medical community.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TabithaSpellman

Please do!

I'd be interested to hear your story.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OP

this problem interests me greatly!

Especially since there are thousands of missing persons around the world every year ; millions even.

It is said, that the sex slave trade and the organ in voluntary donor program have merged.

When a sex slave gets too out of hand or loses beauty, she get put on the other program and becomes and organ donor.

You might look into this as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My friend's nightmare began with a simple case of visiting their primary care physician (PCP). Their chief complaint (CC) was pain in their lower right quadrant. The PCP diagnosed my friend with acute appendicitis and wanted to initiate transport to a local hospital via ambulance.

My friend declined he ambulance transport and drove to the hospital. The PCP notified the hospital of my friend's diagnosis and approximate ETA. Since my friend had been treated by the network the hospital was a part of, their patient information was available before my friend's arrival at the ER.

Upon arrival they were quickly run through triage and administered pain medication. All seemingly normal protocol. This is the problem. Everything about their surgery looks like normal protocol until closer examination of the documents reveals not one, but two surgeries that occurred 6 hours apart; one in the afternoon and the second surgery in the evening. The documentation was made to look like only one surgery took place.

This is only the tip of the iceberg..... I have a significant compilation of documents in the form of a PowerPoint presentation, CT scans, summaries my friend has written and letters from several agencies that supposedly investigated my friend's case. But, nobody is stepping up to help my friend get this story out.....

I don't know how much to put in the public domain. I really need some help to get this story out.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

What was done in these surgeries?

Have you spoken to a lawyer?
edit on 5-3-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is why the DHS let out all the illegal aliens recently. They are gonna snatch them up and harvest their blood and organs.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Yes, I have been present with my friend at 2 of the 3 attorneys that have agreed to review the case and have a face-to-face meeting. The attorney's in this state have both said: I'll paraphrase -we're not saying that there isn't a case ( for malpractice ), but it would be difficult and costly to prove. Too costly to make it worth it (supposedly for) my friend.

The point is that this case is way beyond simple malpractice.

During the first surgery the appendix was removed and a sample sent to pathology for analysis. There is a microscopic report which does show that the appendix needed to be removed.

The second surgery removed everything "downstream" from the appendix to approximately 1/2 of their transverse colon. This was supposedly done because of " nodes" the surgeon saw in the colon? How they saw these is not discussed in the surgery documentation. Furthermore, NO SPECIMENS were submitted to pathology for analysis.

So, was this part of my friends colon diseased or harvested? I was present at my friends follow-up colonoscopy which revealed healthy colon up to and including the anastomoses ( not sure if I spelled this correctly, but it is the part where the small intestines is now connected to the large intestines or colon).

It is highly unlikely that the part of my friends colon that was removed was diseased at all. They were and to a much lesser degree now are a healthy and viable athlete, personal trainer, and nutritionalist. A perfect donor although unknowingly and unwillingly.

Now for some information on the surgeon. They have been on the staff of the hospital their entire career since completing medical school. They rose through the ranks to become the chief of surgery. they perform 90% of the emergency surgeries and have conducted in excess of 200 clinical trials.

This information was obtained with the aid of a private investigator.

One other tidbit about the surgeon is that he attended medical school at one of this countries premier transplant institutions.

It is disturbing, yet brilliant that they sold this as an "emergency and life-saving" surgery. It is just too convenient that they only removed enough of my friend's GI tract that they didn't have to crap into a bag in the side of their torso. A win-win for a surgeon playing God, preserving (somewhat) one person's life while " saving another's.

I hope this gives you a better idea of the scope of this terrible crime without revealing names.

If there is anyone out there SERIOUS about helping get this story out, I can and will provide you with copies of the actual medical documentation and my friend's summaries. This has been either scanned into .pdf, powerpoint presentation or in the actual format provided i.e. CT scans.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TabithaSpellman
The second surgery removed everything "downstream" from the appendix to approximately 1/2 of their transverse colon. This was supposedly done because of " nodes" the surgeon saw in the colon? How they saw these is not discussed in the surgery documentation. Furthermore, NO SPECIMENS were submitted to pathology for analysis.

So, was this part of my friends colon diseased or harvested?

Hard to say.

I had never heard of a colon transplant, so I went to look it up. Apparently, such transplants do take place:

A bowel transplant gave me the chance to live again

But upon further reading, while these are being done in Europe and elsewhere, they are not apparently done in the United States.

If I had to guess, I'd say the doctor was overzealous in his medical decision with your friend. Has he tried one of the 'investigative' arms of his local media outlets?

In terms of it implicating a harvesting operation, is there anything other than your friend's experience that could support such a suspicion? Similar complaints about this physician...hospital...etc...?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

These are being performed in the United States. Check out the Cleveland Clinic website. Multivisceral is the type of intestinal transplant that a transplant patient would have benefited from receiving my friend's organs.

As for the investigative arm of local media, nobody locally wants to touch it because of the power this local hospital wields. So, we have been looking for someone "outside" of the local influence circles.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Can you share the jurisdiction or hospital name?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

No, my friend is too freaked out about putting that information out on this thread. If you are serious about helping send an email to my name at yahoo with a good way to contact you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join