It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BODY SNATCHERS: The illegal organ harvest trade...Its BIGGER than you think.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
While this may be happening in other countries, and I seriously doubt it is, it is NOT happening in America or Canada.

Most of what you linked is sensational jounalism, national inquirer stuff.

I can't believe you actually read much of this thread? Or if you did, I can't believe you did much investigation beyond your own anecdotal experience.

BLOOMBERG-- Kidney Broker Pleads Guilty in First U.S. Organ-Traffic Case

Levy Izhak Rosenbaum, 60, pleaded guilty...

Rosenbaum admitted details of a scheme that federal prosecutors outlined in a criminal complaint with his arrest. According to Rosenbaum’s statements to investigators...

...he had arranged “quite a lot” of transplants...

Rosenbaum admitted that from 2006 to 2009 he recruited Israeli donors, arranged for their travel to the U.S. and their lodging, and set up blood tests to match them with recipients.

...“I’ve never had a failure,”...

A criminal prosecution and admission by the defendant, reported by Bloomberg, is hardly just National Enquirer stuff.

There is a black market for donors, but it's nothing like you describe.

I know this because I was approached on a kidney disease forum.

You claim it's rare, but then admit you were approached yourself?

You think that was just a rare coincidence?

The way it works is that the person agrees to give you a kidney in exchange for money. They go your Dr to get tissue trested and if they are a match they have to sign a form that says they were not paid for the organ. It's very rare though, as UNOS does a background check to verify that you actually knew each other prior to the donation.

Well, not exactly...

See for example:

Kidney Broker Said to Use Johns Hopkins in Organ-Traffic Case

“The transplant surgeries occurred in prestigious American hospitals and were performed by experienced and expert kidney transplant surgeons,” attorneys Richard Finkel and Ronald Kleinberg said in a statement.

Rosenbaum admitted in court papers that he “would assist the donor and the recipient to coordinate a cover story to mislead hospital personnel into believing that the donation of the kidney was a purely voluntary act and not a commercial transaction.”

My surgeon thinks there are fewer then 10 of these done a year in North America, we talked about it.

How would he know?

If Johns Hopkins and other such prestigious US hospitals could be so easily duped, how could he be so certain????

The penalties if caught are severe, especially for the person who is sick, you are kicked out of UNOS, no transplant for you ever. Not many patients would risk that.

But that's the point. They're not so easily caught.

And even if one believes, as you do, that the consequence is dire (getting kicked off the list), so what???? Particularly, when it's so easy to go abroad and get what you want.

I realize this issue is hard to accept, but please. The evidence is clearly something greater than just 10 cases a year in North America.

Mexico missing: links to organ trafficking

JUAREZ, MEXICO – There is nothing unusual on the outside of the one-storey building in central Juarez that operates as a rehabilitation centre. But the inside is a literal hell.

A confidential source told US and Mexican authorities that he saw women's bodies lying on the floor. He also was present when dead men were hauled inside the building by a group of hit-men.

The source said: "I asked one of the men in charge at the place about the women's bodies.

"I knew about women in Juarez disappearing. Everyone knew that about Juarez. This had to be one of the main ways in which they vanish.

"The bodies I saw were of young-looking women. They told me they were trying to break into the organ-trafficking business and that it was simply another way to make money.

"He said they wanted to sell organs from the men's bodies as well. He said all this very matter of factly."

(Click the video there too...American citizens are knee deep in this.
)

And just published yesterday, in Canada, and also cited above:

Organ trafficking trial hears Canadian’s testimony

A Canadian man testified Friday that he paid $105,000 (€80,000) to an Israeli citizen in 2008 to organize a kidney transplant in a Kosovo clinic allegedly used by an international organ trafficking network for dozens of illegal operations.

Raul Fain, 66, of Toronto, told an EU-run panel of three judges that he sought foreign organ donors after doctors told him he could wait up to 12 years for such an operation in Canada.

Maybe you should show your doctor this thread!!! If he's in denial about the existence of the problem, that would certainly explain why it was so easy for Rosenbaum, and others like him, to dupe some of the best hospitals in the country.

edit on 25-3-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

This really freaks me out.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I've done some extensive research in to whats really going on in the Sinai Desert and it's very very sinister death camps run by Egyptians; it's way beyond hell!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Is this direct experience or research?

In your estimation, how accurate are the materials presented in this thread concerning the region?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Organleggers.

Larry Niven was writing about it a long time ago.

Initially, the ARM is charged with enforcing the Fertility Laws, suppressing dangerous technology, and apprehending organleggers

knownspacetimeline.webs.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I had never heard of that before...

Once again fiction predicting reality-- only we didn't need to populate the universe to acquire the problem.

I looked up the wiki presentation of the term:

Organlegging

Organlegging is the name of a fictional crime in the Known Space universe created by Larry Niven. It is the illicit trade of black market human organs for transplant. The term organlegging is a portmanteau combining the words "organ" and "bootlegging", literally the piracy and smuggling of organs.[1]

Well worth reading the rest of the entry...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Is this how Cheney got his heart for his transplant???

LOL, I didnt even read the thread, went straight to posting and went back to read to find out Cheney was mentioned in the OPs story.....hahaha, love it.....

But on a serious note this is definitely an interesting topic. It's a little creepy to think this type of stuff is going on and is big business....
edit on 25-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wow there's some shocking news in this thread. I guess real life can be more scary than the movies at times.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wait so I can get paid like 15,000 dollars for my kidney, where do i sign up, i dont even drink.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
Wait so I can get paid like 15,000 dollars for my kidney, where do i sign up, i dont even drink.

I drink plenty, so mines probably only worth a couple hundred

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Seems like ATS don't give a crap about the whole situation.
I'm surprised this thread hasn't had any replies.
If hell exists, we're all residents.

Imagine being taken by force and then being harvested for your organs.
That's just sick. What a sadistic species we are.
The world is out of control.

ETA: Great thread (unfortunately) by the way

I bumped it.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

I've seen this at an increasing rate on ATS, and it's disturbing. For how much posters on here rip many for being sheeple, far too often threads like this concerning very serious and disturbing realities are ignored. Not sure what is it. ATS is a reflection of society at large. Just the other day I posted a thread regarding sexual abuse and torture continuing in our secret prisons in the middle east and eastern europe, yet I guess without the pictures which came out a couple years ago, no one can be bothered and it's not interesting or even much of a concern without the gruesome pictures.

This is very concerning, organ trafficking, and something every human should care about as we're all humans. Yet as always with the ignorant sheeple which are now the majority on ATS, they're far more concerned talking about the end of the world or who's a reptilian. Society makes me nervous about the future. But so do the people on ATS who SHOULD care about things like this, yet can't be bothered.
edit on 25-3-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sometimes I'm ecstatic about the good people can do, and where we're headed as a sentient race.... and then I read something like this --- truth is humanity has a dark, disgusting side. Although love is abounding and technology is improving lives, many are so full of division and hate. A lot of heartless & bigoted people living by their primitive code. Yes, all of us have some level of depravity within us; but when it reaches this far up in the spectrum there's NO going back.

For the people who are harvesting organs, running sex trafficking, ruthless drug cartels, profiting from the suffering of others in general --- every one of them should be completely cut off from human contact & let to wither away in seclusion, absent of light. Execution is too easy a punishment for these monsters.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Most of your links are about the same ring from Israel.

I didn't say it wasn't happening, just that it's very rare.

And that the forced abductions are even rarer, if at all.

You also. talked about cadavers being harvested.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Originally posted by MysticPearl
I've seen this at an increasing rate on ATS, and it's disturbing. For how much posters on here rip many for being sheeple, far too often threads like this concerning very serious and disturbing realities are ignored. Not sure what is it. ATS is a reflection of society at large. Just the other day I posted a thread regarding sexual abuse and torture continuing in our secret prisons in the middle east and eastern europe, yet I guess without the pictures which came out a couple years ago, no one can be bothered and it's not interesting or even much of a concern without the gruesome pictures.

This is very concerning, organ trafficking, and something every human should care about as we're all humans. Yet as always with the ignorant sheeple which are now the majority on ATS, they're far more concerned talking about the end of the world or who's a reptilian. Society makes me nervous about the future. But so do the people on ATS who SHOULD care about things like this, yet can't be bothered.

I suppose at one level it's likely the reason why this issue hasn't broken through on the MSM.

It's hard to believe. Maybe people don't want to believe it.

I sure wish I didn't. I know the world dimmed a bit for me after learning about this issue.

There is of course also the issue of form. It's a long thread and doesn't start out with the punch line:

"Organized groups all over the world are engaged in a conspiracy to secretly abduct people...steal their various organs...and leave them to die."

If my thread has started that way, I think more people would have read and watched the material.

And finally, what is there really to say about such a thing? ...except to express one's general outrage and disgust. At some point, people become fatigued by the many horrors of the world.

It's ok.

This thread did reach some of you, and every little bit of education on the issue helps.

Thanks for responding.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Most of your links are about the same ring from Israel.

No they are not.

I didn't say it wasn't happening, just that it's very rare.

And that the forced abductions are even rarer, if at all.

You also. talked about cadavers being harvested.

You didn't watch any of the videos did you?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Great thread Loam.

Just think about it.2,300 people go missing in America,everyday. Thats JUST America.

I think this is one of those conspiracy's that has sinister implications,all the way around.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I did not watch the videos, but I will in fairness.

I researched this topic 2 years ago when it came up and found that while there are isolated cases it is not widespread and reports of abduction harvests were unsubstantiated.

It's one of those issues the media likes to overhype and fabricate.

As I said before, the amount of testing you have to go through is extensive, the odds of some Joe off the street being a match are mighty slim, and by the time you get the test results and match it with a donor, it's a dead organ.

I'll watch the videos to see if there is anything new, but being approached online by a willing seller is a far cry from back alley abductions of children.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

In the U.S., a black market for human tissue exists. It usually involves bodies about to be cremated. A black market broker may enter into a financial arrangement with a criminally minded funeral home director and carve up the bodies before they're cremated. Falsified papers -- such as consent forms and death certificates -- are produced, and the tissue can then be sold to an American research facility. Sometimes, the tissue may be from a body with an infectious disease, but is sold with documents that claim a different cause of death or medical history. Illegally obtained tissue from just one cadaver has been known to reach 90 tissue recipients..

I think it is a standard procedure for funeral homes to remove organs before burial, where do the organs go?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

People go missing everyday AG. Some willingly,some not so willingly. You have to think that there is something sinister going on,even if you take half of the missing,out of the equation.

Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year.

LINK

I would have to think some of those missing,are being harvested for organs. Its a plausible theory.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's time like this I don't mind as my liver,kidneys, lungs and heart are oversized weathered, worn and ravaged from drugs, smoking and alcohol. I guess I have to fear the bizarro world antithesis version of an organ thief like Cancer Man from X Files who kills dying people for their rotted, tumour filled organs.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join