It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the guardian Angel cries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Maybe your guardian angel is crying for you because he see's that you're not living up to your full potential. And he knows full well that you're capable.

Remember, angels can see thngs about you that you may not be able to.

Goin' to bed..........ly.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Maybe your guardian angel is crying for you because he see's that you're not living up to your full potential. And he knows full well that you're capable.

Remember, angels can see thngs about you that you may not be able to.

Goin' to bed..........ly.

Lol. Living up to our potential. As if any human on earth is living up to his/her potential. This is place to where you get your mind and will become so increadably strong. When the resistance is gone and nothing is holding you back then you are gonna really shine. It is like working out in a heavy gravity enviroment and then going to a close to zero gravity enviroment.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Not only do we have an a Guardian Angel, but a Team of Family/Guides watching over
Yes they are generations of them that are watching over.

And more then this.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Sometimes they even force ideas that need to be thought at the exact right time to help you

Same thing for the dark angels,both voices must be heard.

edit on 26-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: mdfy

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

angels can see thngs about you that you may not be able to
Knowledge is the absolute power as a given only if it is used for good.

I can see things about them that they are not able to see.

Sounds crazy...doesn't it!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Thank you for that song. It was wonderful on so many levels.
We must never make the guardian Angel cry,because where his tears fall the Earth will melt and his love for us will fade into eternity of the sadness.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Their love doesnt fade. They work tirelessly to get through to us and arrange much behind the scenes. We aren't even aware of the kind of book or stage prop we're in and call a planet. But we have missing time, time slips, changes, people around us are just perceptions at times, as we are all in private schools that happen to intermingle. With teams working to help us gain the next level if we are not totally off target and doing low frequency things non stop in which case they wait.

They don't cry, permently as they themselves have gone through these tests and know whats it like. Or at least some of them have, there certainly are more loving and joyous schools to learn in.

We are children to them, kiddy's in kindergarden. When people act immature, and stubbornly so, not waking up or listening to the still inner voices or nudges then they Love us all nontheless, but wait for us to grow up more no matter how many lifetimes it takes, or how many times we have to deprogram our shame at harming others. They know we all will one day get this, there is a point when all do.

Be very positive and seek within, the humor and encouragement is the most wonderful thing you can imagine. I wish everyone could consciously experience this and believe they can if they tune into their Spirit/Heartspace and start to ask questions and seek help in overcoming themselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Their love doesnt fade
Sometimes as presented in the OP...I am sorry but this is the truth

Their love doesnt fade
Very often lately...

They don't cry
When we make them cry..they do...I am so sorry that truth is so cruel..

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Their love never fades. They are Love and Shine. But we go do things that they Denounce but they never abandon souls. A truly Loving heart never gives up on anyone ever. In reality they tell you to forgive yourself and all others, and to raise the frequency of your Love and try to solve the lessons (this is for normal relationship problems and life problems) with humor and gentleness and think of others always, and ways to bring joy to others and self too, ie to make your actions, activities allign with gifts and talents is one way, and to heal from life wounds and this lower frequency.

When you are seeking and start to overcome the karmic lessons, ie try to learn the lessons, then they can often step in with Healing you of ailments and illnesses or depression, as its no longer needed.

With more serious harm, they are more apt Tough Love, but even then, it depends on the circumstances and they can be healing and strive to rise the person's frquency to the point where they can start to compassionate others and what they may have done with fuller understanding, every circumstance is different.

But no we don't errode their Love, they are connected to Source and their Infinite Higher Selves and ARE INFINITE LOVE.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

They are Love and Shine
Yes they are.

Their love never fades
Except....when humans are going to...as a result of their own actions.

edit on 27-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: a

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I don't believe that any human being anywhere is going to be allowed to fade away, they might temporarily, and emphasis on the word might because I am working through all the programs and conditions others are trying to program in me and going with my own soul knowledge instead, regress. But because they already were love then it will not be as far, the bungie cord will not stretch as far, and they will be helped (intercessions and soul recues take place) to turn it around again.

In my own soul, I know that Family above is springing all the traps here, and have healing and other methods to use, that don't interfere with Free Will, but do reach the real Free Will of the person to be happy and sane again. Alot of we call grave sin, or psychopathy, the ability to enjoy harming another, is mental illness and soul illness as well.

Illness needs healing.

The school is designed not to separate armies of LIght and Dark like some believe, but instead to progress everyone.

And there is no school that is worth more than a single soul, each student is worth more than the school.

The most Loving Mother on earth pales in comparison and understanding to the Love and Endurance Famly have for us.

Some teach these permanent punishments even who know its not like that, because (I've been told by an insider) that otherwise this would be giving permission to sin.

WRONG! Anyone who doesnt understand yet, through karma problems here, that when you hurt another you are hurting yourself, and that there is no way you could rape, murder, or sacrifice countless children on altars, without having to have perfect knowledge and experience all they did and from their point of view. Of course healing such things is very hard, your heart has to activate and tears running down your face at harming others.

But, it bears False Testimony Against the Love of Family above to say such things.

They are Love Only.

And everyone counts!

For me, imagining such a negative Heaven would make me immediately Look Above and Reach Higher For My Family That I Remember.

To me, such negative ideas that turn Family above into something low frequency and horrible, is a huge stumbling block.

You can't lie about the nature of Love to help people, and make Love something not Loving, but terrifying and Ugly, and yet this is what TPBT here have done, and will reprimand you if you don't put all these disclaimers in about the kind of punishment you go through if you harm.

Its always about turning the dark into light and healing, and moving beyond any harm to the best of our abilities and no one ever abandons a soul.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Coldplay - Fix You (Official HQ Music Video) (1080p)

This song is what its about!

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

And ignite your bones

Tears stream down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
And I...

I promise you that I will learn from mistakes.
And I...

And ignite your bones

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
And what is this Light that will try to fix us! That WILL FIX US!

It is LOVE!

What is the Sun?

It's a Cyrstal City/Station mirror, and it SHINES LOVE IN.

We feel its heat and it can burn us. That is program. The same program makes the brick heavy, so we can't fly yet. But we will! We're going to fly. My friend is trying so hard to fly now. Literally, it is his biggest wish and if anyone can do it, it will be him, for he is in a wheel chair and his heart so pure and big and he wants to be superman.

Thats what we are to do, join with Family, wake up, become!!!!

Because that Sunlight is Father/Mother/Brother and Sisters SHINE Of LOVE.

It cannot fail. Even in the afterworld, those with regrets, with tears streaming down their faces, will peal off the muddy spots and choose home in the end.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't believe
God is God

Evil is Evil

Hell is Hell

In between the worlds is...half hell.

Love is...everything...forever.

Chance is Life.

Life is a Chance.

To Live....to Give(love)

to joy

to do good...

to Live...

edit on 27-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: to live

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

God is Goodness and Family above.

We're in Infinity and its quite a platform.

There is no permanent hell ever. The Judaic faith does not have this.

That is a made up ugly thing that was created years and years after Christ.

And whoever did it, I researched that by the way, but forget his name right now, who was influential in that view point being adopted, BORE FALSE TESTIMONY AGAINST DAD AND MOM.

We're in school to learn love. The world teaches us what is horrible and unequal, and how much harming another is brutal and hurts.

We are learning to become the Guides ourselves and to be incapable of harming another.

But all children learn this.

There are winterlands where the darkness is pealed off our souls, where tears stream down our face, but they are there to heal people from this as quickly as can be done. And faith in forgiveness, forgiving self and others, is what counts.

Groundhog Day the movie and repeats often happens too!

Infinity is a Circle for those stuck in lessons or a Spiral of Progression.

However even that concept is too much coding for me.

Love, Healing, Peace and Goodness With Every Trap Sprung Is What I Hold Over This Earth.

I've known that God was Only Love and that there was no permanent hell since I was a Child and had the discussion with the priest, who said he could not say that there was a permanent hell.

God is LOVE!

Infinity has a very hard time dealing with the number 1 by the way. Any boundaries on the undending energies and variety is a limit and a limit makes Infinity Finite!

Nor can you take a measurement in it! There is no way to estimate what portion of infinity the dot is in, for wherever you move it the same boundless infinity exists in all directions. There is No Time, just an eternal day with clips in the roll of film.

Everyone is going to be saved. Every single soul in existence makes it. It can be no other way. That is Love and what it takes to hold and see and understand.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

angels can see thngs about you that you may not be able to
Knowledge is the absolute power as a given only if it is used for good.

I can see things about them that they are not able to see.

Sounds crazy...doesn't it!

It does.....but if you think about it, it makes sense too.

If your guardian angel has a personality then they are not going to see themselves in the same way as someone else. You can look in a mirror all day long and not see what someone else see's. Same goes for your guardian angel.

When you look in the mirror and the eyes looking back are not your own........................draw your own conclusion.

Check the line at 3:20 to 3:26. It's from a movie called "Angel Heart"

You may find this movie interesting DS.......I know I did.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
To me, it is a SIN, when they corrupted LOVE and created permanent torture of souls/children. No Loving Heart Could Even Conceive Of Such A Thing so they Turned God into Demon or Demiurge! SHAME ON THEM! Whenever and WHerever I see them bearing false testimony against the Pure Love Of My Dad and Mom, I speak up.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That mean hearted ugly twisted evil that they speak of on behalf of the Highest Love and Goodness in existence is a huge sin and error.

Every single heart will be healed and mend in all existences, in every universe in existence, in every plane, channel and dimension, on every level, all forms of consciousness. Anyone anywhere that feels anythign at all and is alive and not a toaster/AI will be healed, restored and saved.

Family has a very loving policy that surpasses the most loving mother on earth; NO LOSSES ALLOWED!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

There is no permanent hell ever
........I wish..I before my Father, now and ever and ever and ever.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Coldplay - Fix You (Official HQ Music Video) (1080p)

Cool Seed music. Here is some more:

Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
www.youtube.com...
To bad you can't run up the hill for others. But you gotta hope their road is faster than yours in the end. In one way it is easier evolving later since you get more souls helping you (If you can stand the missery). I hope I at least get one soul to wake up. That will be worth the crap I have been thru.

Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
www.youtube.com...
Be your own sledgehammer.

Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)
www.youtube.com...

SYSTEM OF A DOWN (SOAD) - Aerials
www.youtube.com...

Swimming through the void,
we hear the word,
we lose ourselves,
but we find it all...

Aerials, in the sky,
when you lose small mind,
you free your life.

Aerials, so up high,
when you free your eyes,