It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the guardian Angel cries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
We all have an guardian Angel..From when we are born until we are gone from this planet.

This guardian Angel take care of us especially in childhood.

But there are times when the guardian Angel cries although we don't know and we don't see.

The reason for he cries is our behavior when we think and act in ways that we shouldn't.Or as consequence of of a certain behavior and deeds long time.

He also warns us many times of our behavior or dangers to come.

He don't cry with tears as we think but as an Angel that he is if we can see the expression of the face it looks in a way:

source(speakin-colors.blogspot.com

Sometimes when people are gone in a certain place he stay with a sad expression near to the grave stone.

Because he is our guardian Angel.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
We all have an guardian Angel

Do you have proof or personal verification of this idea?

How much restrictions do they have when we really do commit something bad that will have many bad consequencies ?
Because they never seem to actually be able to intervene into our lives and help.

Do the nephilim have guardian angels from Heaven as well. ?

Or are they on their own ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

How much restrictions do they have when we really do commit something bad that will have many bad consequencies ?
There is not about any restriction it's about the communication at a certain level that we don't know about but sometimes we feel or some thoughts that we have sometime out of nowhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Because they never seem to actually be able to intervene into our lives and help.
Yes they do,people that have the thought and feeling to not go in a certain place or not to fly the plane in a given day,save many lives,we call that inner voice,that someone told us not to do that thing that could be life-threatening.

That inner voice is the guardian Angel,a voice that we don't hear but a thought that we think that is ours.

Reflexes in milliseconds can also actually be a mental anticipation of danger so that fear and instinct in terms of seconds or minutes can be a coordination of mind by the guardian Angel.

edit on 25-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: hear

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Do the nephilim have guardian angels from Heaven as well. ?
I don't know what that is,but when we are born we are give a guardian Angel. He accompanies us throughout life,but in the same time we can commit evil acts or have thoughts that push us to such dark deeds that come from different'"angels" actually dark spirits whose purpose is to push us to do evil against others,or to ourselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

Yes they do,people that have the thought and feeling to not go in a certain place or not to fly the plane in a given day,save many lives,we call that inner voice,that someone told us not to do that thing that could be life-threatening.

That inner voice is the guardian Angel,a voice that we don't hear but a thought that we think that is ours.

So are are another word for 'sixth sense' or 'bad karma' when a person knows something or someone is wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

So are are another word for 'sixth sense'
You can call it in many ways,the important thing is to know that exist, and that we can get help sometimes.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

personal verification of this idea
Yes I do.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Explanation: S&F!

I think this song says it best ...

Katie Melua - It's Only Pain [youtube.com]

Personal Disclosure: Now please watch how Pickles handles both his guardian angel and his damning devil ...

Dethklok - Pickles saves the band (+Reborn) [youtube.com]

:w:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't need a gaurdian angel, nothing can protect me more than He who is in the Temple interceding for me, there is no angel greater than he, for he is above them all. The angels can do nothing for you of their own volition.
edit on 25-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Yes Omega it does,

like this one too,

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I don't need a gaurdian angel
I think we don't understand the complexity of God's creation ...and His...Finesse in everything...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The angels can do nothing for you of their own volition.
At a certain point they can,but when we cannot fight the desire to live then yes they can do nothing,I know.

But when we love then...The Angel Sings with a divine voice in our souls a voice that God hears.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ever seen the movie The Adjustment Bureau?

I swear I've had experiences just like in the movie....except in real life. LoL.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Ever seen the movie The Adjustment Bureau
Sorry I didn't see that movie.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Not only do we have an a Guardian Angel, but a Team of Family/Guides watching over, and our Own Higher Self/Soul, and our own Soul is very unhappy with us when we are not seeking to wake up or mindlessly hurting others.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

There is not about any restriction it's about the communication at a certain level that we don't know about but sometimes we feel or some thoughts that we have sometime out of nowhere.

it's called a "conscience" which is in itself a big mystery on its own... afterall that is what we are talking about probably in all these threads here?

but it still leaves a wonderful mystery.
edit on 25-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

but it still leaves a wonderful mystery
Yes it is and also leaves the power of choice guided by the guardian Angel,when needed.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by OmegaLogos

Yes Omega it does,

like this one too,

Thank you for that song. It was wonderful on so many levels.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The angels can do nothing for you of their own volition.
At a certain point they can,but when we cannot fight the desire to live then yes they can do nothing,I know.

But when we love then...The Angel Sings with a divine voice in our souls a voice that God hears.

Sometimes they even force ideas that need to be thought at the exact right time to help you (the concious mind that you are now) evolve. We can call it Guardian Angel, your true inner soul, unconcious self or higher self. What we call it do not matter. What it is it not so important and it will love you even if you are wrong. The help it gives is important.

A true psalm to angels. www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join