It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official First Contact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think that we, probably, ARE the aliens.
I mean every other spieces on the planet behaves in a similar way, they eat, sleep, sh*t and die. OK they may eat eachother, but only when they're hungry. When the Lions kill too many Antelope, the Lions go hungry and they die, the Antelope herds get larger and so on. They are all linked, as we all know. Then there is us, Humans. We don't survive, we destroy, destroy our environment each other and eventually mankind will destroy itself. We are different from every other lifeform on this planet.

Evolution can and has answers for the lineage of just about everything except us

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Many are attributing the government's cover-up motive as to protect society from it's own fear of the unknown. Hogwash. A lot of society is open to the concept of extraterrestrial life, a sizable portion of society believes in ET life and in the government cover-up. If the government's cover-up was for the well being of the people, it would not be terrorizing people and assasinating them. So why the cover-up? Ask yourself this:

1. If you had an unprecedented advantage in power/economy/technology, which would tilt the balance of power in your favour, would you share it with others?

2. If you had made secret treaties with rouge/self-serving alien factions for exchanges of techology for humans and cattle, would you tell the public?

3. If you had technology and knowledge as to eradicate global poverty, usher in an age of equanimity and prosperity for all, would you hide it?

4. If you could enlighten the world with knowledge of space-brothers, higher cultures and higher forms of spirituality, to answers many of our questions and to bring greater purpose and meaning to our lives, why wouldn't you do it?

5. If your would lose the power you had, if you disclosed, would you?

5. If you could have so much power, that you could become a god, would you deny it?

The above appeal to our human weaknesses; the hunger for power and ego. Many, would do the same.

This is why there will be no government disclosure, until the government has met it's objectives and no longer deems it necessary to maintain secrecy. This could be far into the distant future. If you want disclosure now, you demand it.

[edit on 24-9-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Who says the government is not releasing information? Media
Close Encounters,Taken,Star Gate SG1,X FIles,Alien vs Predator,Signs,Roswell,Dark Skies,UFO specials on History Channel, TLC, Discovery Channel,Art Bell)

Its called Indoctrination or gradual disclosure. They realize they cannot hide it any longer.

Wishful or speculative thought? ok

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My thought is that these TV programs only confuse the issue. If there
is a "fictional" program that contains pieces of the truth then it serves
to confuse the truth. After all, you can distinguish between a fictional
program and reality can't you? or can you?

"JFK was never assasinated, that was a movie for goodness sake"

"You don't REALLY believe that the X-files is a true story do you? ..."

You get what I'm trying to say here?

The best way to hide the truth is to wrap it in deception.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
Close Encounters,Taken,Star Gate SG1,X FIles,Alien vs Predator,Signs,Roswell,Dark Skies,UFO specials on History Channel, TLC, Discovery Channel,Art Bell)

Its called Indoctrination or gradual disclosure. They realize they cannot hide it any longer.

Is this disclosure by the government, or by the people? I often find that most skeptics do not believe in UFO/ET's, simply because they only consider it to be the domain of science fiction. I have seen the same reaction from my friends, who are not even willing to consider aliens as facts, because of their 'indoctraination' into UFO/ET's as only science fiction.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces

First off, I think a distinction needs to be made here. The government and the media are two COMPLETELY separate entities. I see everyone laying claim to the theory that the Government controls the media, but we have no proof whatsoever that they are in fact doing so. So, until I see a show get made, and the government banning it from airing, I'm not gonna believe that they control it. Private companies and some not-so-private companies make them. You make it sound as if the government is making all of the new movies and TV shows now.

Finally, as for "Indoctrination or gradual disclosure", I think it's only partly true. Remember now that all of these movies are fiction, so far as we know. Now granted, scifi authors have been known to be free thinkers and all, but this don't mean that they are out here trying to slip us litle nuggets of true information. It's all for entertainment value. If you cannot see that, then I feel sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Here is something to think about:

There is a SG1 episode where they allow a film crew to make a program about SG1, with USAF advisors, so that if the SG1 program is disclosed, they can say that the perpetrator is a nut and got the idea off the TV.

Now, the actual SG1 series has USAF advisors. There is much specualtion about aliens being here since ancient times, being Gods, or even our creators.
Is the current series of SG1 doing exactly what they portrayed in their own programme, in order to prepare us, or get out a message?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
i think its a hoax it just had to be that radio didnt it......coast2coast eh

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ok..so i tried to start a new thread on this subject,but it was deleted by the mods..

let's try this again shall we...since this is one of the most important subjects for the human race to know about

First Contact(updates)

Esu, I ask for comments today on a range of topics. Speak of the status of what is happening politically and physically. Speak of the disparity in reports and how we know what is true for us. Speak of the sequence of moving into transition and ultimately into another level of light. I ask for details as best they can be stated. I ask for assurance in times of frustration and apathy. I ask for guidance and insight that leads to balance.

www.galacticfriends.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AllseeingEYE

My guess is that by them announcing who they are and going public this could jeopardize earth and those malevolent groups of aliens would be a sudden greater threat to us if we all knew they were around.

I also believe that they won't go public until they know we are prepared to receive them because the world is tied up in our various religious beliefs and it would cause great fear and panic among the world when they found out that everything we have been watching in the movies in one way or another is a reality. The world would be in shock and it would probably quickly turn to chaos. (There would be an increase in crime and suicide. People may suddenly lose faith in a creator or God and feel there is nobody that will judge them ever so suddenly break every law and commandment there is.)

I believe they will go public eventually but at the right time when they know we can handle it, when the majority is open to the possibility of the existence of ET's. There is supposedly a preparation that is taking place on earth now and many are opening up to the idea of ET existence and becoming more aware of things.

Let's hope that in the not too distant future a disclsoure will take place, that is what I'm hoping for. Too many people seem to be asleep on earth and are really lost in their religions and could never accept the idea of other life much more advanced than us out there! (Just my opinion)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
haa this website sucks...not much freedom here

so i cant post something that is on a website that is meant for all humans to read?

these beings want people to share this knowledge..

Communication with Helena, Commander of Starship Capricorn 07/02/08

Welcoming Helena.

Helena: Good morning. I am pleased to greet you this morning. If our information is correct, your country is on the verge of some dramatic changes. Your currency is to be changed. Your government will, we are informed, have some dramatic changes made at the highest levels. There will be a period of re-organization after the announcement of the resignations of your current presidency. As you have previously been told, all national officials were illegally elected and all will be resigning their positions. There will be new elections held. However, there will be a special care-taker government in force until those elections can be held and the new officials take office.

www.starshipcapricorn.org...

rather than complain about your posts being edited, read the links I keep leaving so that the errors in posting style can cease to exist.
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthCanHurt
My thought is that these TV programs only confuse the issue. If there
is a "fictional" program that contains pieces of the truth then it serves
to confuse the truth. After all, you can distinguish between a fictional
program and reality can't you? or can you?

"JFK was never assasinated, that was a movie for goodness sake"

"You don't REALLY believe that the X-files is a true story do you? ..."

You get what I'm trying to say here?

The best way to hide the truth is to wrap it in deception.

Exactly true, it is a brainwashing technique and they are very good at it.
The more sci-fi movies we have with bits N pieces of the truth mixed in the more easily they can hide it from us. When someone comes out with a story like they were taken by aliens and abducted on a spacecraft and taken to the moon one might say.
("Didn't I just see that in a movie")
Then the guy is written off as insane with mental problems.
The funny thing is that very scenario happens alot now adays!

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Funny how that Helena character basicly thinks that it's only interesting to talk about the USA...
Welcome to Hollywood Land, the country where everything in the world takes place.

(Having said this, now watch how the theory, that when you start observing something it changes, apply)

Edit: hahaha, sorry, but I went through a couple of them. "ih oh... we're waiting for orders to change from your usaf so they don't shoot us down." Poor thing, they've been waiting for this to change in 3 years.
Sorry but that website reaks of a person having too much spare time. Turn it into a tv-series, could be interesting.

[edit on 5/7/08 by flice]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join