It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

operation Sledge Hammer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
(excause my spelling it bites/
Heres my view of the US war on terrorest .
I live in florida and down here we have a realy pesky bug called the fire ant.If just one of these little buggers gets on you it stings you wich feals like Fire hence the name.
the next day A pus pocket will form kind like a zit that is also very irreation. So now your pissed and figer your going to KILL every fire ant there is . The only question now is how to do this? Well If your thinking is like the US you will go get a slege Hammer go out into the world to start hunting down were the ants are hiding and start wacking at the mounds with the hammer .
Now ovesly you can cause massive amounts of damange with a 8 pound slege hammer and it may look like your doing something . And you are your stiring up the ants and pissing them off now they start comming out of ever crack by the thousands swarming your feet stinging and you have a bigger problem then when you first started.
well some of us have finly started getting smarter and found a way to deal with these ants on there terms in suce have found a assian .
this assian Inflitrates the ant mound implantes a egg into the ant wich then kills the ant and spreds more assians through the nest till finly getting the queen wipping out the coline.
Now what does this have to do with terrorest you mit ask? Ovesly they stung so we moblised every thing we had and started stumping there mounds like made and wile we have made a big mess all we have done is piss them off wile only killing a few out of thousands .
We need to get smart and train assains to inflitrate and kill the leaders evertime they get a new one kill them .
I can tell you with a copple hundred guys doing this ever terrorest group would fall apart with in a year or two tops .
It doesent do you any good to kill the workers as long as the queen contus to replace then faster then you can stump.

EDIT: Edited to correct spelling in title, to enable search functions....

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   

We need to get smart and train assains to inflitrate and kill the leaders evertime they get a new one kill them .

From what I understand we have been trying to do this. It is very difficult to infiltrate a terrorist organiation. We probably have some people in there now. It is not a speedy process! Plus, because the cells are so wide spread and only informed of what they need to know it is difficult to move up in the organization and get close to the leaders.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We use different types of baits to kill our fire ants. One type of bait is taken back to the nest by the worker ants and is fed to the other ants including the queen. Another type of bait is taken back to the nest by workers and sterilises the queen so she cannot breed any more workers and the colony dies out.

If the US could use a similar idea to destroy the terrorist organisations wouldn't it be wonderful.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I just thought it had something to do with a crap 80's sitcom

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yea I was board when wrighting this post and for some reasion I dont understand I like this point thing they have going .Cant figer that one out ?
I mean realy what do I need points for ?its not like they will pay my electricty bill .lolo

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
oh well, I forgot the average age on here is about 7

to everyone who u2u'd me go to google type sledge hammer and hit i'm feeling lucky.
thats all...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
(excause my spelling it bites/
Heres my view of the US war on terrorest .
I live in florida and down here we have a realy pesky bug called the fire ant.If just one of these little buggers gets on you it stings you wich feals like Fire hence the name.
the next day A pus pocket will form kind like a zit that is also very irreation. So now your pissed and figer your going to KILL every fire ant there is . The only question now is how to do this? Well If your thinking is like the US you will go get a slege Hammer go out into the world to start hunting down were the ants are hiding and start wacking at the mounds with the hammer .
Now ovesly you can cause massive amounts of damange with a 8 pound slege hammer and it may look like your doing something . And you are your stiring up the ants and pissing them off now they start comming out of ever crack by the thousands swarming your feet stinging and you have a bigger problem then when you first started.
well some of us have finly started getting smarter and found a way to deal with these ants on there terms in suce have found a assian .
this assian Inflitrates the ant mound implantes a egg into the ant wich then kills the ant and spreds more assians through the nest till finly getting the queen wipping out the coline.
Now what does this have to do with terrorest you mit ask? Ovesly they stung so we moblised every thing we had and started stumping there mounds like made and wile we have made a big mess all we have done is piss them off wile only killing a few out of thousands .
I can tell you with a copple hundred guys doing this ever terrorest group would fall apart with in a year or two tops .
It doesent do you any good to kill the workers as long as the queen contus to replace then faster then you can stump.

How old are you ?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Personally, my favorite way to kill a mound is to use my "dirty gas" can. If you have ever lived in rural area, often you will end up with a barrel full of dirty oil and gas that has gone bad. You just accumulate it into a barrel. Anyway, put some of that into a mason jar and carry it around. Pour it on the mound and light it up! Great fun when you are a kid... but probably not too effective.

....or perhaps left over firecrackers from 4th of July. Rude awakening though when the fuze burns really fast and the mound goes off in your face! ANTS!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Anyway, what makes you think that we don't work to infiltrate and kill them from within their organizations? Ever see the post on homelandsecurityus.com that shows pics of an IR target indicator that the terrorists found on an egyptian in their midst? That's a firefly or whatever. Strobes a distinct IR pattern when 9v battery is attached. Probably the reason why their "hideouts" were getting nailed with great frequency from above.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ants- fight fire with fire, gasoline in the mound, trickling down into the tunnels, wait, wait, then when it's all soaked-in, a little charcoal lighter fluid and then you're ready to strike- the match that is.

terrorists- infiltrate, destroy from within in extremely rapid fashion, wiping them out completely.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Simcity4RushHour, I really like that analogy. I think you're absolutely right on this. Extermination vs. Mass Destruction. If only we had people to send in for that, it would be great. But as has been pointed out, it's very difficult to get anybody in there. I read back around 9/11 that many of them won't even send a message from group to group except by a family member. Tough nut to crack. You are right in this comparison, though.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is a beautiful analogy. And sadly it is quite accurate. We have spread the any hill rather then destroying it.

I agree with HizbAlHatred on how I destroy them though. I don't have the patience to let another bug do the job. I just burn the suckers, and listen to them pop.

One time I even dig out half their nest, filled it with poison, then put back what I dug out. About a week later... no more ants.

I guess the point is, brute force isn't always the best solution. Intelligent violence is awfull damned effective though.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
1. Operation Bug Lamp: Sponsor a pro-Bin Laden revolution in an wealthy arab nation. Arrange for them to acquire nuclear weapons (equiped with self-destruct features so that they can test them but can't USE them) and advanced conventional weapons to make them feel safe. If wealth fails to corrupt them in ways acceptable the the US, just start killing them.

2. Operation Roach Motel: Next time we go in to a country Iraq-style we can target the water and food supply. Force them out to food centers where they will be kept, cared for, and registered. Sweep cities for hold-outs. Now you have a good police state where terrorists can't thrive.

3. Operation Bug-Bomb: US policy becomes 1 ultimatum, followed by a nerve gas strike. Let's not be slow about putting up a missile defense when we start this.

4. Operation Mosquito Repellant: Start exposing terrorists to lots of pork and sex. Jihad=hell.

5. Operation Mosquito Net: Stop letting terrorists into America. Fix the stinking border problems.

top topics

join