Reality Is An illusion Taking Place Inside Our Brains And Nowhere Else

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
had the same theory... xD well the same bigger picture... but one of many theories....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie
had the same theory... xD well the same bigger picture... but one of many theories....
Most everything that we are taught and told to believe about the earth and outer space by the mainstream teachers scientists, astronomers and archaeologists are nothing but theories as well and a lot of those people are high paid liars, whos misleading words and ideas about our history and reality itself tptb are force feeding us into accepting, just because they happen to fit their currently enforced belief structures and they are not in the habit of spreading the truth...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I tell you what, If I am making up this reality I suck because I could be really happy right now.

In fact I fantasize about being happy a lot, I think if I didn't fantasize about the possibility of being happy I would have offed myself by now.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Incredible, some people imagining the universe have already come up with a term for this: Solipsism syndrome. Wouldn't this theory that it's all in our minds be messed up by other people thinking everything was something else, say a chocolate blamange for example - mmm yummy reality goodness.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So basically you never wrote that post and you don't even exist. I am just imagining it....
edit on 25-3-2012 by JBD1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Everything is Pee One except one thing, this isn't happening in our human minds, it's happening in the mind of God/SourCe, via Thought, and WE the Souls share that mind with God/SourCe. As far as your human mind is concerned, it has been designed to interpret everything just as you interpret it, and it isn't Light, it's Anti-Energy, for this isn't happening in the realm We think We are in, it's happening in the spatial verse above/below this one, the one you can't see. That's where your Soul is born and resides for an eternity and many believe that your Soul is indestructable but that too is an illusion. If you could navigate around in the spatial verse your Soul resides in and then exit it out a black hole, your Soul would be anhilated, thus, your Soul would die. However, dew to how everything werks, you cannot ever leave the place your Soul takes upon birth, sew while your Soul is kNot indestructable, it is eternal and you will live forever, playing these games WE play to answer questions.

The Universe is God/SourCe and the most sophisticated Organic Computer imaginable and your Soul comprises that Computer, as an individual CPU, and uploading you to any one of WE's many Matrices, is easy.

Wake up peeps! This Matrix has you!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Johnkie
Most everything that we are taught and told to believe about the earth and outer space by the mainstream teachers scientists, astronomers and archaeologists are nothing but theories as well and a lot of those people are high paid liars, whos misleading words and ideas about our history and reality itself tptb are force feeding us into accepting, just because they happen to fit their currently enforced belief structures and they are not in the habit of spreading the truth...

Another interesting fact, this Matrix isn't more than 100 earth years old.

Our history is fabricated, just as everything else is, n0thing but a bunch of props.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I tell you what, If I am making up this reality I suck because I could be really happy right now.

In fact I fantasize about being happy a lot, I think if I didn't fantasize about the possibility of being happy I would have offed myself by now.
I think that we are all somehow making up this reality without even realizing it,subliminally creating our existence through our collective subconsciousness and perhaps even by as yet still unknown telepathic and telekinetic abilities that we all may unknowingly posess...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Just a quick off topic post.your avatar image reminds me of the doors song title "peace frog" have they any relation,just wondering?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I'm in the same boat!

I constantly think about changing stories mid-stream but sumthing keeps me going and what it is, is Hope.

But hope is dwindling every day. WE did too good of a job pulling the wool over the sheeple's eyes, I don't think anything will wake them up and I don't know if I want to stick around to pick up the pieces.

The great thing is, there's always another Matrix to play in and in my next one, I can be one of the sheeple and oblivious to the truth.
Didn't sumone once say that ignorance is bliss?
I'd like to find out if it is and I know I'll get to many times over.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I think that we are all somehow making up this reality without even realizing it,subliminally creating our existence through our collective subconsciousness and perhaps even by as yet still unknown telepathic and telekinetic abilities that we all may unknowingly posess...

When you say "we" it's kNot We the Humans, but WE the Souls, the Children of God/SourCe.

Haven't you ever noticed how childish all of this is?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Just a quick off topic post.your avatar image reminds me of the doors song title "peace frog" have they any relation,just wondering?

I noticed that song the other day but have never heard it, sew the person who created my Sig would have to answer that one.
But I don't think the song was a major factor, I have too many other Sigs to use that aren't hippie orientated, although there is one more hippie based Sig I could use but dew to the rules on here, I don't know if it would be allowed or kNot.

I've actually been thinking of changing to another Sig, more of a water-based theme, since I'm a water lover.
I spent 13 years teaching Scuba in the Caribbean and Central America.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979

So basically you never wrote that post and you don't even exist. I am just imagining it....

It depends on which time he wrote it, if he never wrote it or kNot.

Everything you dew, at most any given moment in this Construct, you're person has done thousands of times, sew you are just repeating history.
But there will come a time when a change will be made and from that point on, you actually get to be original and that time is just around the corner.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by JBD1979

It depends on which time he wrote it, if he never wrote it or kNot.

Everything you dew, at most any given moment in this Construct, you're person has done thousands of times, sew you are just repeating history.
But there will come a time when a change will be made and from that point on, you actually get to be original and that time is just around the corner.

Ribbit
When we,or some of us anyways,ascend into the fourth dimension?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I had the same thought as you opening post but in the absence of any manner in which to prove that the theory is true or false... I moved on.

Sometimes I still wonder if anything is truely real

Perhaps life really IS meaningless...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
reply to post by blocula

I had the same thought as you opening post but in the absence of any manner in which to prove that the theory is true or false... I moved on.

Sometimes I still wonder if anything is truely real

Perhaps life really IS meaningless...
Perhaps the real world is waiting for us somewhere beyond the grave,you know,that world we all dream about when we fall asleep,while awaiting our release from this soul prison we call earth,after the completion of our life sentences? (*-*)
edit on 26-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

This life is like watching a movie and being in the movie your watching at the same time...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I will give my account and experience on this topic:
I began life feeling totally subjective to the world around me ( early formative years to 18 years of age). By the time I was 21 I was tired of the feeling of not having any say or control over circumstances and events taking place around me. My life changed when I quit blaming others and started to accept my reality as a direct result of actions and reactions. I began to change,,my additude my actions, that is when my reality (the world around me began to change). This was confined to the area's of my life that I was most concerned with which comprised mostly of "material things" i.e. job, money, pocessions. Once I felt comfortable with that I began to reach out further to less tangible things, concepts of right and wrong, morality and how to spend the time your are given with in this realtiy ,..time now is less absolute as it once was..
The next step for me required leaving behind the confines of Christainity and Judiaism as far as "who and what G-D" really is..This led me to Buddahism and then to Hinduism and finally ..the religion of "Self".
If you are caught in a world you dont like, and want more.. you have to strip off a lot of what you have been told about reality and laws that keep us from looking beyond what we have been programed from bith to think and believe.
You can influence your reality at many different levels. the more you explore and emmerse yourself in alternative concepts about what comprises life.. the greater you can influence your realtiy.
For me it was the discipline of meditation from marial arts (mainly Thai Chi) and its approach to "mediation" that my perception of reality and my impact on the world around me began to change in so many ways. I first acheived success in physical persuits, that I simply couldnt do before (external discipline), after many hours and day of meditation, I noticed spiritual changes that mellowed me spiritually and psychologically, I began to precieve things that I had not previously not been aware .
It all begins with an inner desire to truely change your life and take whatever ever comes your way with patience and determination. There is no absolute guarrantee exactly how things will manifest themselves because many times "We dont receive, because we dont ask (in faith), we feel we error and things that come our way simply because we asked for the wrong thing" Perfect example is to mediate and come up with something that you think will change your life in a positive way,, when that comes into your life un-prepared ,,it is not preceived as a blessing but a curse...Most commonly financial wealth...(research the calaimity of people's lives that have won the lottery) or have met with mateial weath (rock stars, actors and actress).
This is one man's testimony, reply as you will ,,it has worked for me...in short ,,realtiy does exist in your mind you can manipulate your surroundings by discipline of your mind. All this is made possible by some sort of superior presence, it still imminates from within each of us. Old Testatement..."In those days men did what was right in their hearts, and lived honestly before G-D in all that they said and all that they did. These people were rule by a priesthood of the Melcisadek order (misspelling there I'm in a hurry). The community would select one of there own to occupy this position as the previous priest passed away This all existed prior to organized religion and churches (predating Judiaism, Islam, Christianity and most pagan religions).
Nay sayers are welcomed so are earnst seekers

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I don't believe that all of our lives are occurring inside of our minds, because of one simple thing: Robby Bustamante.

Robby Bustamante is a fictional character in the Dan Simmon's novel "The Hollow Man." In the novel Robby is deaf, dumb, and blind. He cannot hear, see, speak, and can barely even feel. He is, for all intents and purposes, a comatose vegetable. The whole novel deals with quantum mechanics, and the mental nature of reality; culminating finally on the concept of reality being a fabricated illusion projected from the mind of the viewer.

If this were the case, any Robby Bustamante, say... Helen Keller... would "project" everything out of existence, because to these people reality does not exist beyond mere sensations. There's no concept of shape, sound, texture, form, visual, color, and barely any concept of size, sound, and motion. Everything would cease to be if reality were a mental projection. Taken a step further, any comatose patient, or patient in a vegetative state would also instantaneously blink-out existence.

I imagine that some might claim the sheer amount of people with senses in-tact out-weigh one or two or one hundred people without them, but, let me ask this: what is greater at bringing to light a thing, then the total absence of it? One million people who can see a cone, are ruled out by a single person who has a million absent views of that same cone.

Just my thoughts.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

reply to post by hudsonhawk69

This life is like watching a movie and being in the movie your watching at the same time...

LOL... I like that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join