It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight WOW

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Now that asshat Awass has been canned we may start finding out some truths...I want to know what's buried under the Sphinx's front feet
I like this idea...And Awass Was an as-hat

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

watch and learn for yourself,

is this just a co incedence?

xploder

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
In response to the video you just posted "in plain sight" The very first minute about the vesica piscis seems misleading. I'm not a geometry expert or anything, however, if I where to draw 1 circle around the earth, and infinite circles of the same size around the earth, I am pretty sure I'd cover every atom on the earth. So I fail to see the significance of it. The one thing with geometry is that it's all over the place and you can multiply and cut into as many things as you want, but sometimes just doesn't have meaning. To start a building you draw out a square and build up on it. If it was a pyramid it would have significant meaning on how tall it is according to the base... I'd like to see a better less boring video about this type of stuff, the guy just throws a bunch of numbers, and only people proficient in math could debunk it. Hell, I've done calculus and trigonometry and this guy and the length of the video really deters me from doing the math myself. I highly doubt many here have done it. That being said, the universe has as many ways of viewing it, equal to how many numbers are imaginable.

ErtaiNaGia, I've watched all these videos with ancient aliens(builders) and numbers schemes, you really cleared up a lot of wondering on my end. I appreciate it

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thrax

i suggest you watch this video,
it has very straight forward math but is a little boring,
once you see how and what the author is doing you will come to realise what the signifigence is
this must be seen and understood before being beleived

ie you must try to follow the math yourself

a short run down for ya

if we move the grenich meridian line (time zone change) line from its current location,
and shift 0 degress to the center apex of the great pyrimid (0 and 360 appair on the same point on a protractor)
so that if you were looking on a globe (spherical map), the zero line in degress (vertical) travels from pole to pole throught the great pyramid at giza, at its EXACT center.

then by taking measurements of the base circumference of the great pyramid and mulitiplying it by pie2 (3.145 X 3.145) we get the height in feet 480 english feet.

by takin diferent measurements using a figaur called a raidian (57.249) as found by the radius of a circle traveling around the circumference gives distence in degress.

by using R (radian) and pie (3.145) we get grid co -ordinates for a second location (using the new meridian of the grand pyrimid) ie location in a GRID reference that can be equated into
hours minutes and seconds
this can give the location of another monument which could encode the way to work out the values of a sphere,
or give you the location of yet another pyramid.

xploder
the video explains it all much more simply than i so i suggest you watch it

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's apparent the Great Pyramids were power generating plants (among other things). No civilization/culture would invest the time, labour, resources to construct such a project unless there was a RETURN. Even today, the largest construction projects undertaken are hydro-electric/power generating facilities.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have no doubt that an unknown and/or forgotten higher intelligence influenced the course of human history. The more scientific research one undertakes on these matters, the more questions one has, and at the same time, the more clear it becomes that we simply miss a whole chapter of human history.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

watch and learn for yourself,

is this just a co incedence?

xploder

Best video I've seen in a while.

Short with a lot of information.

I wish we learned stuff like this in school. It seems if we applied this to everything else we do in life that maybe we would be further along than we are now.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think ancient people knew much more about science, math and the universe than we do now

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

one of the most remarkable things is that they seem to have understood acoustic physics to a very high level, and in some places and in some examples they seem to show knowledge of acoustic principals in relation to energy production. what strikes me is that to design some thing with a knowledge of acoustics, energy generation, water pumping and mathmatics they would have had to know HOW these interrleate to each other over more than just one scale.

its more than just a power plant
it has acoustic funtions built into the geometry of the structure,
i like the singing bowl vids for a comparison

i am still working on how to explain the harmonic nature of the construction, as it looks to serve many functions within the same design.

one question pops up,
why does sound not travel through a vacum?

xploder

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

one question pops up,
why does sound not travel through a vacum?

xploder

Is this a new form of sarcasm?

I am more than confused about people's sincerity after reading threads here 0_o

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The ancients had much more knowledge than we have henceforth given them credit for. We are, in a variety of circumstances, just now catching up with their knowledge.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by And Why

in some cases it is better to be on a path of self discovery than to be spoon feed the connections especially if they are not imediatly obvious,
some things are best learnt for ones self,

in this case i will explain why i questioned the sound and medium question,
the interrelation between medium and sound has an obvious connection,
in your vid they referenced (an eleastic medium) and therefore the medium was the answer to why sound can travel through air,
but i am finging that soild objects can transmit sound,
and as solid blocks are relitivly inelastic, it occours to me that the sound travels at a different speed in rock than air,
if this is the case then rock would change the amplitude and frequency of its wave in proportion to the reduction in overall velocity, (energy cant be created or destroyed) so the reduction in speed must have an effect on the wave form.

so if the great pyrimid is set on bedrock, its base is a "like" frequency with very similar density to the building blocks that the pyrimid is made of (area of base) but as the sound frequency travels up the pyramid it is "altered" to conform within the dimentions of the structure as the layers get closer to the center and as the wave gets closer to the top of the pyramid.(hight) it must conversly alter its amplitue and frequency to conform to the new energy conservation requirements of that area as it diminishes towards the "peak" of the pyramid,

in this way the base diameter and the hight relate to one another as a "tuned" frquency/amplitude note.
in the sence that a note cab be devided into sub relationships with 1/3 2/3 3/3 of 3.14,
or 1X 3.14 or 2X 3.14 or 3X 3.14 and that 1/3 of 2X 3.14 or 2/3 of 2X 3.14 or 3X of 2X 3.14
would be wave intercetions of the primary standing wave (great pyramid resonence) with the sub height of each level of the pyramid.

or

depending on how far from the great pyramid you are would depend in the sub frequency carrior you were trying to overlap with the overall (great pyramid resonence)

in the case of a crystal oblisk the distence to the great pyramid would provide the size and shape of a "tuned" "crystal oblisk that would be set into the earth at a relationship between above ground wave length of the resonence of the whole pyramid with the bedrock "like" wave.

the hight of the oblisk (in an elastic medium) would be proportional to the depth of the oblisk in the bedrock.

the resonante frequency of the oblisk overall would relate to the frequency proportion of the whole and the atomic resonecne would relate to the sub frequency of the crystaline matix that comprises the physical oblisk

from utube clip at 31:57

a kind of crystal areial that resonates at an atomic level to the "sonic" resonence of the great pyramid,
the interesting thing is most if not all oblisks from this period have the same angles and dimentions carved into the top as a smaller version of a pyramid

the above is all speculation by me and i have no proof of what i say

and i was woundering if the subsonic frequency of the great pyramid would be detectable in space considering the vacum of space

xploder

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demigodly
It's apparent the Great Pyramids were power generating plants (among other things).

Pray tell, how's that apparent? If you have engineering knowledge that makes it crystal clear to you, I'm begging for it to be shared. Equally, "other things" is a titillating notion. What else did the pyramids do, dice, slice and make tons of Julienne fries?

I've seen the Pyramids up close and personal. Impressive structures to be sure. But, no signs of any energy producing machinery or energy transport are visible and much less "apparent".

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

from utube clip at 31:57

Watched the vid before and after that pointer. What a bunch of nonsense! That guy is saying "frequencies are energy" and that our "current energy" is based on "explosion". Then that lady keeps hammering how there was energy of supposedly different kind, which is "implosion energy". Puh-leeze. That New Age cr@p is getting old. If you are making such categorical statements, be prepared to show a little demo.

a kind of crystal areial that resonates at an atomic level to the "sonic" resonence of the great pyramid

Why do you feel compelled to publish such word soup?
What is resonance at the atomic level? What are its frequencies? What is the "sonic resonance of the great pyramid"?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobthealie11
I think ancient people knew much more about science, math and the universe than we do now

Don't you think this is woefully incomplete? If you "think", there must be a logical reason and fair proof for that. You presented neither.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

What is resonance at the atomic level? What are its frequencies? What is the "sonic resonance of the great pyramid"?

if light was the wave form it would be described as plasmons,
because we are dealing with sound i would hazard a guess at the same meaning but derived from sound freqencies in the ultra sonic range that when achiving an angle of incidence to a crystalione structure creates small atom sized "fluctuations" purpendicular to the angle of incedence, this is a sympathetic atomic (scale)
vibration from the primary resonence wave front,

like plasmons but in sound not light.
the resonence would be the earth resonence at 1/1 at its base (shoman resonence),
and when expressed into the atmosphere the ratio would have changed as the square area decressed

are you a science minded person?

xploder

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

if light was the wave form it would be described as plasmons,

What does "wave form" have to do with "plasmons"?

because we are dealing with sound i would hazard a guess at the same meaning but derived from sound freqencies in the ultra sonic range

Why????????????

that when achiving an angle of incidence to a crystalione structure creates small atom sized "fluctuations" purpendicular to the angle of incedence, this is a sympathetic atomic (scale)
vibration from the primary resonence wave front,

I think you are writing this in jest, because that's a bunch of nonsense. My bad! Keep on the comic angle here!

And don't forget gravitic interaction of the aether flux with primordial orgone emanations, which are channeled through the pyramids!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

i am not wasting my time here as others will read what i have said and ask more questions
if it is not to you taste i suggest you find something that is

xploder

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

i am not wasting my time here as others will read what i have said and ask more questions
if it is not to you taste i suggest you find something that is

Yeah well I didn't hope to get answers, you don't have any -- save for extreme cases of word soup, piling up pseudo-science terms with no meaning.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join