It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Attack Will Be Much More Devastating Than Terror Attacks In India And Bangkok, Iran Warns.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Another10Pin

because your history books are full of propaganda BS.

You didn't answer either of my questions. How about another one ... do you consider yourself a troll?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
did anyone read the given link? a nobody surmising what might happen, no evidence just some quotes cobbled together with their own idea.
how/why would muslim/iran fund terror in hindu/india and buddhist/thailand?
pakistan have obvious problems with india and (cia funded) al qaeda have issues with buddhists, iran have no history with either.
i could put a story on that website for women i like, dosent mean i will date them.
please think before you post/scaremonger.
“Soon America will be forced to ask for forgiveness for the sanctions and say that they made a mistake,” Khatami said. “Europeans soon will be forced to do the same, and the message of this retreat to all freedom fighters around the world is to stand up against the despotic powers.”
i read that as america/uk stop buying oil from us, russia will put the price up, who is laughing when you crawl back, again. china/korea these so called super powers love cheap electronics see how long they do without.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie77

did anyone read the given link? a nobody surmising what might happen, no evidence just some quotes cobbled together with their own idea.

That's exactly why I brought it here to discuss. Is that not what this site is for?

please think before you post/scaremonger.

I'm not fearmongering anyone. I wanted to have a discussion about the article and we did just that here in the thread. If you don't like it I'm sorry but I am not here to please everyone. Thank you for your input though.
edit on 30/3/12 by usmc0311 because: fixed quote

edit on 30/3/12 by usmc0311 because: added content.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Well good thing you aren't in charge of anything important,I know I sure as hell won't be.I would glass any country that hit me with bio.That doesn't change the fact IRAN GETS NO NUKES or we'll blow up your stuff.Where are the peaceful containment towers being built by the way.You have to have very large and identifiable constructions to run a civil reactor.Usually this is done BEFORE you get to centrifuging a fuel in order to contain it for power plants.These also have to be above ground so toxic materials aren't trapped and poison your country.
I must again ask after all these years of our existance with the restraint we Americans are using to fight wars.What would happen if we do get hit with bio and we take all the friggin gloves off.Who would possibly admit to it?
Not "your" people you are busy hiding because our weapons work so well our warriors are FAR superior.That would be marksmanship by the way.
Don't you ,at all, think this whole "I'm better than you" thing was played out in the middle ages,regardless of what you call our creator?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thebarbecuemaster

What the hell is that unit again?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
jack bauer unit, end thread

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
Well, things sure are heating up. We could be in for an interesting summer this year.

dailycaller.com...

Any future Iranian attacks in response to threats by Israel or the West will be much more complex and devastating than the recent terror attacks in India and Bangkok, the Islamic regime warned Saturday.

At the same time, Iran, fearing American firepower, is trying to drive a wedge between the United States and Israel by suggesting that, if Israel attacks Iran’s nuclear facilities and the U.S. stays out of it, Washington need not fear Iranian retaliation. Israel and the U.S. are already at odds about attacking Iranian nuclear facilities, with President Obama demanding that sanctions be given time and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warning that time is running out.

The analysis, titled “The Secret War Against Iran’s Nuclear Program Will No Longer Be Unanswered,” quotes the Islamic regime’s supreme leader, Khamenei, who said in his Iranian New Year message last week that while Iran does not want a nuclear bomb, any attack on Iranian nuclear sites will spark the same level of force against the attacking country.

That statement is in line with what Iran’s defense minister, Ahmad Vahidi, said recently — that Iran has “secret weapons yet unknown to the West that will be used in response to any attack on Iran.” Vahidi is on Interpol’s most-wanted list for the Jewish community center bombing in Buenos Aires in 1994 that killed 85 people and injured hundreds more.

I wonder what these secret weapons are? I sincerely hope that they would not resort to chemical or biological warefare. I personally don't even know if they have those capabilities. Maybe someone on here with more knowledge can shed some light on the subject.

This warning comes in the wake of a U.S. congressional report that thousands of Hezbollah cells are active in America and a warning by the New York Police Department that Iran has conducted surveillance of New York City landmarks. Last month, Iranian agents were arrested in Bangkok armed with explosives; more arrests of Iranian assets were made in Georgia and recently in Azerbaijan on suspicion that attacks were being plotted on the U.S. and Israeli embassies in Baku. Days ago Interpol issued a red notice for the arrest of four Iranians suspected of the attack near the Israeli embassy in New Delhi.

Stay out of any attack, the analysis warned the U.S., and “Iran will not attack U.S. military bases in the region, thereby touching off an all-out regional war.” This, the analysis said, “will provide hope to America that any conflict will be manageable, but it will depend on America’s behavior.”

Somehow I don't believe that the last statement will mean anything to our current government. The government will do what it will do no matter what we all think of it. It does seem that the current idea is that war is inevitable. Me personally, I hope that the US will not let Isreal push them into war.

edit on 25/3/12 by usmc0311 because: added photo.

That is absolutely disinfo with no evidence of anyone saying anything of the sort!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join