It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Attack Will Be Much More Devastating Than Terror Attacks In India And Bangkok, Iran Warns.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by jcarpenter

if i was in place of iran , i would make sure that if west decides to attack iran and wage genocide on iran ,I would have deployed the most powerful biological weapons in my arsenal in the Western nations GCC and israel. The moment the west attacked I would order detonation of the weapons .I would not care about the psychopathic western populous who lust for war and genocide and make sure that the West cease to exist.

Would you define 'psychopathic' for me?

Also, how would you describe your statement, "I would not care about the psychopathic western populous who lust for war and genocide and make sure that the West cease to exist"?

In psychological and/or sociological terms? How about irony?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Master_007

america indeed used bioweapons to murder 30-70 million native americans and that is disgusting.not only that it used the atomic bomb to murder lakhs of japanese. Its utterly disgusting.

I am sorry, did I just completely miss out on some type of history class? Again, can someone please direct me to these history books?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

edit on 2012/3/28 by Another10Pin because: Biting my tongue.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Did you notice that your use of the English word and grammatical structure change from your previous posts?

Are you CIA?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

How is loss of lives interesting?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

I don't mean loss of life is interesting. All I meant was that it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I hope for no war, as to many lives have been lost in the current wars.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin

america indeed used bioweapons to murder 30-70 million native americans and that is disgusting.not only that it used the atomic bomb to murder lakhs of japanese. Its utterly disgusting.

I am sorry, did I just completely miss out on some type of history class? Again, can someone please direct me to these history books?

I think he means like the common cold,cholera,and other diseases that just popped up due to they had no immunity. HE is confusing a weapon with something natural. I think his numbers are off a tad as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Did you notice that your use of the English word and grammatical structure change from your previous posts?

Are you CIA?

Haha, you noticed that too, hey?

The first couple posts are full of errors and lazy english, while the last seems quite intelligent and well written. Who the hell IS this guy?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Are you CIA?

Haha, you noticed that too, hey?

The first couple posts are full of errors and lazy english, while the last seems quite intelligent and well written. Who the hell IS this guy?

A social progressive poser. Or, CIA!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

reply to post by mobiusmale

really :

Israel threatens to nuke iran:

www.youtube.com...

Watched the video...some American columnist claims on some American TV show that some unnamed sources within Israel say they might use "tactical nukes" against Iran. Hardly convincing...not to mention highly unlikely that such a so-called source would so carelessly confirm to a media outlet that Israel in fact has such weapons at its disposal...

Israel's 'little Goebbels'. Dershowitz threatens Iran with nukes.

www.youtube.com...

Exactly when did OJ's lawyer (an American) become "Israel's Goebbels"? Dershowitz has no official capacity of any kind in the United States or Israel (as far as I know) to begin with. Also, minor detail of course but, at no time in this video did he say that nukes would (or should) be used against Iran...he did not even mention it as an option.

Hillary Clinton threatens to 'totally obliterate' Iran if it defends its self against Israel using nuclear weapons:
www.theinsider.org...

Okay...so Hillary says that if Iran ever gets a nuke and then uses it against Israel (which would, effectively obliterate Israel)...that she (as President...which she is not) would obliterate Iran right back.

So...what is your problem with that? If Iran ever did so...there is a very high probability that whomever is in the White House would melt down Tehran (at the very least).

Obama Threatens Iran with Nukes:

Thus, In Obama's view, Iran is not "compliant" and can still be targeted for nuclear annihilation by the United States.

What is perhaps even more extraordinary about Obama’s comments – and the nonchalant response from the U.S. news media – is that the President appears to be exploiting technical disputes to overturn a broader principle that nuclear states should not threaten non-nuclear states with nuclear destruction.

www.consortiumnews.com...

You fail to mention the part where he says that the U.S. would only ever use nukes in the most dire of circumstances, that were threatening the security of the U.S. Which, again, is just common sense...if any nation were to seriously threaten the existence of the U.S. in any fashion (nukes, biological weapons...whatever), the U.S. would reserve the right to cancel the threat with anything in its arsenal.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Interesting to see such replies on ATS.

I would point out that the nation releasing chemical/bioweapons would have control of the timing of the event and post-event plans. Air traffic, quarantines, distribution of anti-toxins would be just a few of the parameters of those plans. Blowback is a very real thing and not to be marginalized, for sure. We better be prepared for the blowback caused by our government's unceasing crimes-against-humanity and crimes-against-the peace.

So, you are seriously suggesting that not only could Iran carry out a successful biological attack on the United States (without detection of course, so as to avoid retaliation)...but they could also control all international air and sea traffic...they could control the reaction of the WHO organization...they could control all of the reaction times and the measures taken by all of the Governments of the world to ensure that the bio-weapons unleashed did not bounce back to their own population. Wow, that Iran is one capable Country!

Also, if you're really so concerned about babies, perhaps you should study recent US history in the middle east. US sanctions (pushed by UN proxy) in the 1990's resulted in the deaths of as many as 500,000 Iraqi babies. When Madeleine Albright (U.S. Ambassador the the UN), was questioned about these deaths, she responded "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it."

You know, this has been beaten to death...and is a complete red herring. Saddam continued to build dozens of personal palaces, and spent billions rebuilding his armed forces, during this same period. So, the U.S. was responsible for the death of 500,000 babies? Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
no one has the balls to confront iran except for saudi arabia and israel its sad that a country with nukes is afraid of a third rate iran. this is why we were bombed by japan we were appeasers.
thank god israel unit 8200 will take care of iran with saudia arabia and greece

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by jcarpenter

I have seen you on youtube before. You troll everywhere you go dont you? We use DU in our tanks,and we handle it alot ,and for some strange reason we never have the same problems they report such as Mutated children. Could it be we are just used to it? Or could it be that its not actually true?

I almost thought this was a joke post ..... but now I honestly think you're serious. I really don't even know where to begin.

You don't "get used to" radiation. Period. DNA mutates, organs and sub-systems degrade. Look up "burning semen syndrome". And no; I'm not kidding.

If you personally are involved in handling DU weapons or exposed to DU on the battlefield, there's a good chance that you or your children will experience problems. What's worse is that those poisoned on the battlefield will be fighting physical poisoning and the military bureaucracy to get well. Look up the battle fought by vets over "agent orange" or "Gulf War syndrome".

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Interesting to see such replies on ATS.

I would point out that the nation releasing chemical/bioweapons would have control of the timing of the event and post-event plans. Air traffic, quarantines, distribution of anti-toxins would be just a few of the parameters of those plans. Blowback is a very real thing and not to be marginalized, for sure. We better be prepared for the blowback caused by our government's unceasing crimes-against-humanity and crimes-against-the peace.

So, you are seriously suggesting that not only could Iran carry out a successful biological attack on the United States (without detection of course, so as to avoid retaliation)...but they could also control all international air and sea traffic...they could control the reaction of the WHO organization...they could control all of the reaction times and the measures taken by all of the Governments of the world to ensure that the bio-weapons unleashed did not bounce back to their own population. Wow, that Iran is one capable Country!

What I'm saying is that any bio-weapons capable country, with meticulous planning and resources, could take on the US military and completely decimate both our country and our military. If the nation that attacked was identified, there would be virtually nothing left of their world as well.

Biology is the most lethal weapon. We ought to know -- a lot of our biologists have a habit of dying in mysterious circumstances.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

thank you for proving the psychopathic nature of your populous and your demented govt. I was justified.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Another10Pin

because your history books are full of propaganda BS.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

thank you for proving the psychopathic nature of your populous and your demented govt. I was justified.

One post does not condemn a whole country. If it did we could say the same about yours right? Please explain how all the history books are BS,and your history books are not BS.If you would be so kind.

edit on 30-3-2012 by yuppa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

aztlan claims usa murdered 100 million native americans.
Historians claims b/w 10 to 30 million
Yamin Zakaria claims 50-70 million.

and i am not trolling,mobius was spinning facts.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

AH got ya. Sorry about the trolling comment then. I can see if i can edit that out at least. So he was spinning figures out? hmm I might need to back up and go re read them.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

AH got ya. Sorry about the trolling comment then. I can see if i can edit that out at least. So he was spinning figures out? hmm I might need to back up and go re read them.

spinning facts not figures.Lying about what the psychopathic politicans stated and their intent.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join