It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Attack Will Be Much More Devastating Than Terror Attacks In India And Bangkok, Iran Warns.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well, things sure are heating up. We could be in for an interesting summer this year.

dailycaller.com...

Any future Iranian attacks in response to threats by Israel or the West will be much more complex and devastating than the recent terror attacks in India and Bangkok, the Islamic regime warned Saturday.

At the same time, Iran, fearing American firepower, is trying to drive a wedge between the United States and Israel by suggesting that, if Israel attacks Iran’s nuclear facilities and the U.S. stays out of it, Washington need not fear Iranian retaliation. Israel and the U.S. are already at odds about attacking Iranian nuclear facilities, with President Obama demanding that sanctions be given time and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warning that time is running out.

The analysis, titled “The Secret War Against Iran’s Nuclear Program Will No Longer Be Unanswered,” quotes the Islamic regime’s supreme leader, Khamenei, who said in his Iranian New Year message last week that while Iran does not want a nuclear bomb, any attack on Iranian nuclear sites will spark the same level of force against the attacking country.

That statement is in line with what Iran’s defense minister, Ahmad Vahidi, said recently — that Iran has “secret weapons yet unknown to the West that will be used in response to any attack on Iran.” Vahidi is on Interpol’s most-wanted list for the Jewish community center bombing in Buenos Aires in 1994 that killed 85 people and injured hundreds more.

I wonder what these secret weapons are? I sincerely hope that they would not resort to chemical or biological warefare. I personally don't even know if they have those capabilities. Maybe someone on here with more knowledge can shed some light on the subject.

This warning comes in the wake of a U.S. congressional report that thousands of Hezbollah cells are active in America and a warning by the New York Police Department that Iran has conducted surveillance of New York City landmarks. Last month, Iranian agents were arrested in Bangkok armed with explosives; more arrests of Iranian assets were made in Georgia and recently in Azerbaijan on suspicion that attacks were being plotted on the U.S. and Israeli embassies in Baku. Days ago Interpol issued a red notice for the arrest of four Iranians suspected of the attack near the Israeli embassy in New Delhi.

Stay out of any attack, the analysis warned the U.S., and “Iran will not attack U.S. military bases in the region, thereby touching off an all-out regional war.” This, the analysis said, “will provide hope to America that any conflict will be manageable, but it will depend on America’s behavior.”

Somehow I don't believe that the last statement will mean anything to our current government. The government will do what it will do no matter what we all think of it. It does seem that the current idea is that war is inevitable. Me personally, I hope that the US will not let Isreal push them into war.

edit on 25/3/12 by usmc0311 because: added photo.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
There is a very strong reason while the whole "attack iran" didnt take place yet... not from israel or the us.

If it was simple and all of them a bunch of ragtags with ww2 rifles, they would have done iran by now.

But its so much more complex...

They fear iran... or else they would just barge in and take over the place in 3 or 4 days

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

if iran is really warning for devastating terror attacks i would assume the US would intervene immediately

they went to Iraq for less

and also libya

tho maybe they already are intervening ??

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Iran is warning that it will retaliate in light of an attack. They are not saying, "We are going to attack you," they are saying, "If you attack us, expect us to retaliate." It's simply a warning that they are not to be pushed around, though I doubt their military could put up much resistance to ours. The fact that they have sleeper cells, however, should warrant enough of a reason to avoid war with them.

I don't think we've ever really had a war on our own soil since the Revolutionary War. I don't think the American people are prepared for a taste of their government's own medicine. Again, I wrote "war," not an attack such as Pearl Harbor.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
.....It's simply a warning that they are not to be pushed around, though I doubt their military could put up much resistance to ours.

Under estimating an adversary is a common mistake.

Iran has some very sweet conventional military hardware. But .... the smallest weapons are the most dangerous. Weapons like weaponized viruses. One man with a test-tube could kill a city .... or a military base. Imagine a region attacked by a cocktail of a dozen different disease vectors simultaneously. Washington is very aware of the dangers of bioweapons as they have been testing these weapons and delivery/dispersal mechanisms on our people for over 50 years. Keep in mind that bioweapons are only one solution to a rabid colossus. Have you heard that over 200 suitcase nukes went missing from the former Soviet Union?

If you were a foreign leader threatened by the US, knowing our track record, would you hesitate to pull out all the stops in an exchange?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Bangkok & india was not attaced by Iran it was another pipe dream from Israel and its lieing media, every one knows that.

"I sincerely hope that they would not resort to chemical or biological warefare"

I think they have biological weapons, no stealth fighters, few rockets and to the dead it does not matter how they are killed and would not blame Iran for using such weapons on USA soil.

Seem the USA want to dictate the rules of war loaded in faviour of the USA but war is war and the USA used biological warefare to wipeout american indians if you check your history books so who are they to tell nations what is right and what is wrong when it comes to war.

Lets not forget whos being controlled by zionist bankers and whos attacking people on the other side of the world because they want to kill all the muslims so the temple mount can be rebuilt.

The nukes in Israel need to be removed before those religious freaks turn them not just on Muslims but evey non jews because none of us are part of the end plan remember.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

if i was in place of iran , i would make sure that if west decides to attack iran and wage genocide on iran ,I would have deployed the most powerful biological weapons in my arsenal in the Western nations GCC and israel. The moment the west attacked I would order detonation of the weapons .I would not care about the psychopathic western populous who lust for war and genocide and make sure that the West cease to exist.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

america indeed used bioweapons to murder 30-70 million native americans and that is disgusting.not only that it used the atomic bomb to murder lakhs of japanese. Its utterly disgusting.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It’s not often you have the Ayatollah actually laying out the direction, especially in a matter against a foreign nation.

He usually only speaks on Iranian domestic aspects, in public, because his word is the direct path of the following. For him to demand without response, direct intensions or publically announce something and NOT follow through with it would totally destroy the concept of the Ayatollah and his supreme being.

According the state sponsored news source, the Ayatollah is declaring a ''new strategy''...but what it says isn’t known. The article also mentions a random source confessing to the Thailand and Indian attacks. but you have no idea of what level that admission came from.

.... all i know is I'd be pretty nervous if I was a 20's something kid sitting in the gulf on a big floating target.. at night time, when its dark and quiet and you can feel the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution watching you...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
A lot of people have the wrong end of the stick US/Israel is not concerned about Iran, their military would put up a fight but efforts would be halted in due course. Obama/Netenyahu is more concerned over Iran's allies. We already know Russia and China are big supporters of Iran and they have a possible N.Korean link as well.

3 very explosive, unpredictable and when together, a very dominating force that the US would even struggle against.
edit on 25-3-2012 by TheGreatest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Master_007

america indeed used bioweapons to murder 30-70 million native americans and that is disgusting.not only that it used the atomic bomb to murder lakhs of japanese. Its utterly disgusting.

They have the public fooled and can use nano-tech to spread a virus that wipes everyone out and they still want to talk as if nukes are the only weapons to fear and uncle sam will protect you even as our hospitails are full of people dieing from cancer due to a lack of finance because dieing sheep get 0.1% of the money use to back the likes of Haliburton and Exxon.

6 millon jews in Israel and it's 400 nukes keep putting 7bn lives at risk, this can not continue and you will see the earths 1.5bn muslims putting up a much better fight than the "30-70 million native americans" killed by the british as they took over america last time.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

if i was in place of iran , i would make sure that if west decides to attack iran and wage genocide on iran ,I would have deployed the most powerful biological weapons in my arsenal in the Western nations GCC and israel. The moment the west attacked I would order detonation of the weapons .I would not care about the psychopathic western populous who lust for war and genocide and make sure that the West cease to exist.

Well, hello there Mr. Looney Tunes...

In the first place, the use of biological weapons in this age of about 50,000 commercial flights per day...would result in almost certain "blow back" on Iran.

Second, you would not care about the "psychopathic western populous" and would "make sure that the West cease to exist"? So, exactly how many psychopathic western babies are you willing to murder?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

well israel will use nukes to destroy iran and its facilities.Westerners keep talking about nuking iran always.Iran will be dead by the time the biological counterstrike would start and western population would be cheering the nuclear blasts on TV as western israeli nukes hit and destroy iran. The west wants to eradicate Iran and destroy the third world. Go to yahoo or freerepublic comments and all americans are cheering for war and genocide .Psychopathy is hard wired into american DNA that is why americans and westerners constantly want war and genocide on the third world.

your kids will grow up and want to exterminate us brown and black people.So its better to do a preemptive strike.
edit on 25-3-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

well israel will use nukes to destroy iran and its facilities.Westerners keep talking about nuking iran always.Iran will be dead by the time the biological counterstrike would start and western population would be cheering the nuclear blasts on TV as western israeli nukes hit and destroy iran. The west wants to eradicate Iran and destroy the third world. Go to yahoo or freerepublic comments and all americans are cheering for war and genocide .Psychopathy is hard wired into american DNA that is why americans and westerners constantly want war and genocide on the third world.

your kids will grow up and want to exterminate us brown and black people.So its better to do a preemptive strike.

Neither Israel or the United States has threatened to use "nukes to destroy Iran". All that has been discussed to date is surgical strikes, using conventional "bunker busters" to take out Iran's underground nuclear installations. Few, if any, civilian casualties would result. This hardly qualifies as "genocide".

Psychopathic behavior is "hard wired into American DNA"? I do not even know how to respond to this...as it is absurd beyond words.

America, as with most of the "West" includes a very diverse cross-section of genetic humanity... Caucasians, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans, racial mixtures of all sorts...Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists, Agnostics, etc.

Your rhetoric is apparently only exceeded by your cultural ignorance.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is like a gorilla beating its chest to ward off aggression from another male.

Its interesting political tactics trying to split Israel from US support. The Israelis can't actually do anything significant on their own and everybody knows it. It'll take US air power to slow the programme down.

That depends on the man in the oval office.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

really :

Israel threatens to nuke iran:

www.youtube.com...

Israel's 'little Goebbels'. Dershowitz threatens Iran with nukes.

www.youtube.com...

Hillary Clinton threatens to 'totally obliterate' Iran if it defends its self against Israel using nuclear weapons:
www.theinsider.org...

Obama Threatens Iran with Nukes:

Thus, In Obama's view, Iran is not "compliant" and can still be targeted for nuclear annihilation by the United States.

What is perhaps even more extraordinary about Obama’s comments – and the nonchalant response from the U.S. news media – is that the President appears to be exploiting technical disputes to overturn a broader principle that nuclear states should not threaten non-nuclear states with nuclear destruction.

www.consortiumnews.com...

Go check your message boards,Americans keep calling for a nuclear genocide on Iran and the islamic world.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Well, hello there Mr. Looney Tunes...

In the first place, the use of biological weapons in this age of about 50,000 commercial flights per day...would result in almost certain "blow back" on Iran.

Second, you would not care about the "psychopathic western populous" and would "make sure that the West cease to exist"? So, exactly how many psychopathic western babies are you willing to murder?

Interesting to see such replies on ATS.

I would point out that the nation releasing chemical/bioweapons would have control of the timing of the event and post-event plans. Air traffic, quarantines, distribution of anti-toxins would be just a few of the parameters of those plans. Blowback is a very real thing and not to be marginalized, for sure. We better be prepared for the blowback caused by our government's unceasing crimes-against-humanity and crimes-against-the peace.

Also, if you're really so concerned about babies, perhaps you should study recent US history in the middle east. US sanctions (pushed by UN proxy) in the 1990's resulted in the deaths of as many as 500,000 Iraqi babies. When Madeleine Albright (U.S. Ambassador the the UN), was questioned about these deaths, she responded "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it." Add to this atrocity, fedgov has spread literally tons of DU around the middle east. It's the radioactive poison the keeps on "giving".

Just another day in the circus -- keeping American's distracted while our political monsters victimize the world.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I have seen you on youtube before. You troll everywhere you go dont you? We use DU in our tanks,and we handle it alot ,and for some strange reason we never have the same problems they report such as Mutated children. Could it be we are just used to it? Or could it be that its not actually true? Anyway Thinking that the US would go down without killing the rest of the Middle east is a mistake. If the country was looking like its finished you know we will take every last one of your countries with us.Its not a threat,and there are plans for such a event I am quite sure of. So play that card if you dare,but prepare to reap the whirlwind if you do.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
.....It's simply a warning that they are not to be pushed around, though I doubt their military could put up much resistance to ours.

Under estimating an adversary is a common mistake.

Iran has some very sweet conventional military hardware. But .... the smallest weapons are the most dangerous. Weapons like weaponized viruses. One man with a test-tube could kill a city .... or a military base. Imagine a region attacked by a cocktail of a dozen different disease vectors simultaneously. Washington is very aware of the dangers of bioweapons as they have been testing these weapons and delivery/dispersal mechanisms on our people for over 50 years. Keep in mind that bioweapons are only one solution to a rabid colossus. Have you heard that over 200 suitcase nukes went missing from the former Soviet Union?

If you were a foreign leader threatened by the US, knowing our track record, would you hesitate to pull out all the stops in an exchange?

If I were a foreign leader I would have the good sense to know that warring against the international community is a no-win situation, and that it would only make life worse for my people. I would not do that to my people.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007

Seem the USA want to dictate the rules of war loaded in faviour of the USA but war is war and the USA used biological warefare to wipeout american indians if you check your history books so who are they to tell nations what is right and what is wrong when it comes to war.

I have a couple of questions.

What, exactly, is the problem with the USA having the ability to "dictate the rules of war loaded in favor of the USA"? Would you rather we didn't? Do you believe that it would be better if Iran controlled the board? If, so, why?

Also, I have been out of school for some time, however, I have no recollection of ever reading in a history book (or anywhere else for that matter) that "the USA used biological warfare to wipeout American Indians". Can you direct me to the history book(s) that you are using for reference material? Or any other reliable resource?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join