It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want proof

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
why would someone waste their time proving something they saw on television or read about on the internet?

its much more fun to make up your own reality. here's mine:

al qaeda, as it is portrayed on television is not real...but al qaeda is real.

bin laden, zawahiri, etc. are actors...

al qaeda in its entirety is an organization native to the united states and the global war on terror is in all actual fact occuring within the borders of the united states and began in 1988.

it would probably be as easy as thumbing through a telephone directory or doing a google search to point out the names and addresses of all their key operatives.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
why would someone waste their time proving something they saw on television or read about on the internet?

its much more fun to make up your own reality. here's mine:

al qaeda, as it is portrayed on television is not real...but al qaeda is real.

bin laden, zawahiri, etc. are actors...

al qaeda in its entirety is an organization native to the united states and the global war on terror is in all actual fact occuring within the borders of the united states and began in 1988.

it would probably be as easy as thumbing through a telephone directory or doing a google search to point out the names and addresses of all their key operatives.

I disagree... It began earlier than 1988...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

you are probably correct.

i only picked that date for reason of simplicity in explaining.

i could have picked 5500 b.c. or 1974...

but, 1988 keeps explanation nice and simple.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Jameela

you are probably correct.

i only picked that date for reason of simplicity in explaining.

i could have picked 5500 b.c. or 1974...

but, 1988 keeps explanation nice and simple.

True, for simple explanation it works well enough

Good job

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
sooooo.... all the people blowing s**t up in Iran are just made up.....?
I think your confusing Al Qaeda with Mossad.... wait a second, maybe your on to something.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Need to blame somebody to start something.
Once got the stage setup, Its all terrorist, just need to point finger, thats it.

Next 5 years, its about al-qaeda gets training in North Korea and kaboom, we are there,
wait, theres nothing in NK,

oh well, al-qaeda can be anywhere we want.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Prove to me that Al Qaeda exists.

Prove to me they don't! All the legitimate official documentation, photo's and credible witness accounts would help. Not some blog or some "Looney Tunes" "tin foil hat wearing" "wanna be academic" conspiracy theorist's opinion. Gee there are enough of those types of morons on ATS already! Some real proof that will stand up in a court of law and that could be accepted by the majority of people in the world as being beyond any doubt true!

I think deep down, really we all know the truth.

Yeah we all know and that is you are going on like Homer Simpson like when he proudly claims the whole world is stupid except for me! Hmmmmmmmmmm!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That's like asking me to prove a unicorn exists, how am I supposed to do that?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I see threads like this and just want to crawl into a little hole and spend a week weeping over the mass ignorance displayed on this website at times.

Prove to you that Al-Qa’ida exists you say?,

I say prove to me that they don’t.

To deny the existence of Al-Qa’ida is to (in my view) deny the most significant movement seen in a generation. It’s not just the existence of Al-Qa’ida you’re denying but all of the splinter groups and all of their history. If Al-Qa’ida don’t exist then who was responsible for the 1998 embassy bombings or the bombing of the USS Cole? If they don’t exist then why that is the beast that is Al-Qa’ida has transformed into a massive international franchise that we can see every day on the news. If they don’t exist then does that mean all of the Islamic scholars who influenced their ideology don’t exist. If they don’t exist are you also then going to deny that 9/11 ever even happened? In order of Al-Qa’ida to not exist you would have to also accept that almost every sovereign government has lied about their existence, the media has lied about them, the security services have lied, the military, the authors, the historians, other terrorist groups. The list goes on and on it would make the last 40 years of history a lie that cannot be true not matter how deluded you may be. Quite simply the simplest conclusion is that Al-Qa’ida does exist.

Al-Qa’ida does exist, or rather it did up until about December of 2002 depending on how you want to look at things.

Really OP (and others) please I implore you to go and read a history book that doesn’t come straight of the conspiracy shelf and make use of some brain matter to think for yourself and stop regurgitating other peoples ignorance.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
For people that do believe that 'Al Qaeda' exists, why dont you stop being so damn ignorant and look up the definition of war profiteering, or HALIBURTON. why dont you look how civil rights barely took effect 40 years ago and even if the government was behind 9/11 there would be ignorance of many people because of racism. RACISM IS NOT DEAD. Or look how our country is so damn in debt, and how many countries we want to invade for resources, or why dont you look at how were cutting into our oil reserves. yall muther#ers dumb. First, look at what war profiteering is, and how the only thing america makes profit on is WAR, NO # maybe its because we invested most of our money into the military. I WONDER? there hasnt been a real war since ww2. ever noticed bush ran for 8 years and how #ed up the elctions were? yeah al gore shouldve won the election. hmmm to get to the basis of this, no # 9/11 is a bunch of hore#. but i believe if we made propaganda about that country that theyd be pissed by now, and they are. we still kill men, women, and children in other countries for no reason. check out some REAL documentaries on war, i have family that was in the army since ww1, from ww2, vietnam. I would love to keep the familys military history with me, but i contemplated that our wars are bull#. we were about to invadeuganda for KONY for $20 trillion in resources, (not just oil dumbasses, RESOURCES) but we found that we cant because kony hasnt been in uganda since 06. and check out the family history with the bin ladens and the bush family haha. we funded their so called 'terrorism' or you can say bush did because he knew there was mad oil in the middle east

top topics

<< 1   >>

join