It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here's a challenge for you, ATS.

Prove to me that Al Qaeda exists.

I don't believe they do. I've truthfully never believed that they do, and I've never seen anything which I considered solid evidence that they do.

Come to that, some sort of vaguely credible evidence that bin Laden actually was behind 9/11 would be nice, too; because I believed literally minutes after it happened that that also was a complete crock, and I've never seen anything which has inclined me to change my mind, either.

I'll even extend this to any military who might be reading. Can you explain to me how or why, exactly, the GWOT is anything but a complete lie from beginning to end, designed purely in order to both enrich corporations, and provide pretext for continually increasing Western domestic fascism?

I think deep down, really we all know the truth.
edit on 25-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

No, I was told never to try to prove things that are untrue

Hope somebody else can get that propaganda for you, have a great day
edit on 25-3-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/25/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed editby tags skewing page

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
it is a 'croc' as you say, a huge stereotypical, and racial ploy; it is a plan created by the elitist to steal natural resources and create wars, also known as war-profiteering.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
sooooo.... all the people blowing s**t up in Iran are just made up.....?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I don't remember al Qaeda being blamed for the blown up military/nuclear installations. Or were you referring to the car bombs taking out nuclear scientists? Maybe Osama was the one who invented stuxnet too. You never know, he found a way to hijack planes and fly them right into dc and ny without getting shot down, he must be capable of anything.

Would've been better for your case to bring up the Russians/serbs. You know, when we (the American government) created them to fight through a proxy
edit on 25-3-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Of course they exist they are headquartered in Langley Virginia... Al-CIA-da

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
George Orwell used periodic random rocket attacks as the main motivator thru fear of "terrorism" and justification of endless protracted war and marshall law. The enemy is our own government. They are "at war with terror" and spreading terror at the same time.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
No, it's a complete lie.

Every Muslim on the planet loves westerners. They want to hug and kiss and pat and cuddle us to iddy biddy pieces They only have the best intentions when they think of us. It's our evil western controllers that want us to hate them, and are stopping us from going there to enjoy the paradise the middle east is - beaches and lush parks, sipping margaritas by the pool, and nigh clubs that go on for eternity. They tell us all these lies so we will hate Islam, and keep racist policies alive while there is profit to be made.

There is absolutely no way in the world, that a group within a religion that holds itself far above all others, would dare form a terrorist gang of like minded religious zealots and fight gainst those they consider their life long mortal enemy. That's ridiculous. Pure ignorance.

No such thing has ever existed.

Poppycock.

There is no al qaeda. There is only paradise and coconut slices!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I highly recommend this BBC documentary (full 59 minutes) about how Al-Qaeda never existed. Worth the watch

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

edit on 25-3-2012 by 12voltz because: of wrong thread

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
Here's a challenge for you, ATS.

I don't believe they do. I've truthfully never believed that they do, and I've never seen anything which I considered solid evidence that they do.

Come to that, some sort of vaguely credible evidence that bin Laden actually was behind 9/11 would be nice, too; because I believed literally minutes after it happened that that also was a complete crock, and I've never seen anything which has inclined me to change my mind, either.

I'll even extend this to any military who might be reading. Can you explain to me how or why, exactly, the GWOT is anything but a complete lie from beginning to end, designed purely in order to both enrich corporations, and provide pretext for continually increasing Western domestic fascism?

I think deep down, really we all know the truth.
edit on 25-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

Easy.

Al Qaeda sells drugs.

www.mowatsparty.ca...

It's on record. I can't prove that Al Qaeda is responsible for terrorism, I can't even proof that "terrorism" isn't personal, and not political.

But I can prove that Al Qaeda does exist, and they run a international drug industry. Afghanistan poppies prove that, and so do their trade links with Columbia,

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

9-11?

the biggest terrorist attack was carried out by Al Qaeda!

ehm correction Al CIA-eda.

Al Qaeda is the new boogeyman.
Invisible yet everpresent.

So be good citizens and fear the boogeyman!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
With regards to the incident in France the first thing that came to my mind when I heard the words "Al-Qaeda" was: false flag. Then I heard they identified him - the first thing that came to mind was: he will not survive.

The second thing was "problem-reaction-solution" and: What does Sarkozy need implemented?

My answer came within 24 hours:

French President Nicolas Sarkozy said he will propose new rules to fight terrorism, including a law that would make it unlawful to “propagate and praise extremist ideology.” Campaigning in Reuil-Malmaison, France, Sarkozy said he would increase security measures after an Islamic terrorist killed seven people this month. The president, who is running for re-election in the May ballot, also promised to crack down on illegal immigration.

Source: www.bloomberg.com...

Bingo on all counts.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Your joking, right?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Easy.

Al Qaeda sells drugs.

www.mowatsparty.ca...

It's on record. I can't prove that Al Qaeda is responsible for terrorism, I can't even proof that "terrorism" isn't personal, and not political.

But I can prove that Al Qaeda does exist, and they run a international drug industry. Afghanistan poppies prove that, and so do their trade links with Columbia,

CIA sells drugs too, and its on record as well...

www.youtube.com...

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

edit on 25-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

With regards to the GWOT
Just take away the OT
or redefine your understanding of terrorism

But I will add AQ is real
The probability of it being originally a construct of a foreign agency like the CIA for covert wars like the soviet invasion of afghan is high and have been told as much, however I can't remember the source so can't guarantee accuracy
But it's what I've come to believe, so it must have been someone I trusted and probably knew more than I did regarding this

But it makes sense
Another one of our foreign projects that bites us in the ass

But what proof would you want ? That's the question what would be sufficient ?

And lol ( sorry lots of adding comments )
Too few actually understand what AQ actually is
It's not an organised army of terrorists
It litteraly means the base or foundation

It's a central organiser
You have a plan but lack funding - go see AQ
you need access to fake ids- AQ sorts it
you need traing - AQ arranges a camp for you
You carry out an attack, but lack the international voice, exposure, or means to admit it - AQ admits its involvement
That's why the vast majority of cases you see are "with ties to AQ"
However this has slowly changed to "AQ is responsible"
Yes indirectly they are
But the suicide bomber isn't AQ
They just gave him the bomb

( some bad examples I know but just so most can get a handle on it lol )

edit on 25-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 25-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 25-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added again !

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If I owned an arms company and I wanted to make some money, the best markets for me would be wars. Far away, remote, protracted ones. The kind you could never win, but would guarantee a steady need for my products. A useless kind of little war where the terrain is tough and the fighters tougher. Lots of places to hide and remote landscapes (like jungle or mountains) such that scars of weapons (big expensive ones) would go mostly unnoticed, except by the sparse inhabitants.

A funnel of a war if you will, a funnel we could pour weapons and material down that would consume them at a harsh rate of ($) wear and tear. I wouldn't want too many indigenous peoples needlessly killed or too many letters home to troops families and such. A safe little war with no danger of escalation, but unwinable at the same time. Who cares about the collateral damage path as long as it doesn't involve too many mass casualties at any one time. This would tend to dampen profits from a media perspective if our countrymen began to question our involvement. A war with vague purpose, undefined goals and yet unverifiable successes so that it could just go on and on...

The last generation (my generation) saw Vietnam. This one sees Afghanistan. Theres your proof. Its a war waged by our government, military and factories for war, that between them will insure it is protracted just as long as possible for dollars sake. Screw everything else. Screw the targeted country (or countries), screw the victims, the troops and the people of this nation. All I care about is my profit margin.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Nope all the people blowing # up in Iran are not made up however they aren't al CIAda
They are Israeli Mossad.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
There is absolutely no way in the world, that a group within a religion that holds itself far above all others, would dare form a terrorist gang of like minded religious zealots and fight gainst those they consider their life long mortal enemy. That's ridiculous. Pure ignorance.

You know... I don't think I've ever read a single one of your posts yet, where I haven't thought at the end of it, that your avatar is divinely appropriate.

Then again, I like llamas. They might be stupid, but they're not normally quite that aggressive.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
The last generation (my generation) saw Vietnam.

I will never forget one quote I read once about Vietnam.

It might be a lousy war, but it's the only one we've got.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join