It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick off all your arrogance! Particularly of the Americans.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

...I believe you may have just proven every stereotypical American-oriented comment on this thread.

ATS never ceases to astound me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I never said that you's were all the same. FFS

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

That's why I withdrew my last statement, thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hell! I HERALD from and LIVE in the mighty State of OHIO!

You know that we were the FIRST IN THE WORLD to implement the Internet Service Provider(CompuServe) for use of the internet(I was on it were you?..were you even born then?)...you know the very same internet you are using to spill your hatred of Americans?

and please DO NOT TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL, FIRST IN SPACE TRAVEL, BEST IN THE WORLD IN HEART TRANSPLANTS,MAJOR MEDICAL DISCOVERIES, CLEVELAND CLINIC, UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, FIRST IN AVIATION FLIGHT,ECT, ect...ect.....MY STATE IS WORLD FAMOUS!

and I have not even got to my city!

OHIOANS are in a unique niche in the world.

Just stating the indisputable FACTS!

edit on 25-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

hey dude, you know what you should do is jump on ats live and say that during the show. This would be an excellent debate and instead of typing in a thread, go viral man..dont hold back...just do it..!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I didn't mean for this stuff to get out of hand, but i have just had enough of the disrespect towards Australians.

Why can't we all get along?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

(...maestromason swiftly delivers the coup de grâce via the heart to Orbital thus ending the match!)

Nice one!

I accept defeat grinningly

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0rbital

(...maestromason swiftly delivers the coup de grâce via the heart to Orbital thus ending the match!)

Nice one!

I accept defeat grinningly

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The term "Americans" usually covers the entire nation's worth of people.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hell! I HERALD from and LIVE in the mighty State of OHIO!

You know that we were the first STATE in the WORLD to implement the FIRST ISP for use of the internet(I was on it were you?..were you even born then?)...you know the very same internet you are using to spill your hatred of Americans?

and please DO NOT TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL, SPACE TRAVEL, HEART TRANSPLANTS, MEDICAL DISCOVERIES, CLEVELAND CLINIC, UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, FIRST IN AVIATION FLIGHT,ECT, ect...ect.....MY STATE IS WORLD FAMOUS!

and I have not even got to my city!

OHIOANS are in a unique niche in the world.

Just stating the indisputable FACTS!

edit on 25-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

I think I can find a reasonably educated Mongolian who doesn't know Ohio even exists.

Also, there's really no use getting worked up over this thread. Unplug if you have to.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I didn't mean for this stuff to get out of hand, but i have just had enough of the disrespect towards Australians.

After you tried to tear down our entire nation...

Good luck with that one, buddy.

The best way to change the world, is to lead by example.
edit on CSundaypm141424f24America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
would that also cover Canadians ? I mean Canadians are very much laid back until one decides to piss them off, then its best to d/c from the net for afew days.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
would that also cover Canadians ? I mean Canadians are very much laid back until one decides to piss them off, then its best to d/c from the net for afew days.

Do Canadians have powers that enable them to transfer acts of violence over broadband connections into your living room?

This thread is one of those things I'm deciding to take off of my "serious topics" list.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i have news for you mister,
i loved Rockos modern life when i was little.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Do Canadians have powers that enable them to transfer acts of violence over broadband connections into your living room?

This thread is one of those things I'm deciding to take off of my "serious topics" list.

nah..Canadians are friendly bunch of people, everyone knows that one. But boy does the op seem ticked off about something, i only come across this thread out of luck, you know what i mean, i was simply trolling the forums and seen the title and i said to myself

"halo ollie, wha we ave ear"

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
and as a point i think canada has you outclassed in just the sheer amount of americans that make fun of them, you think australian and a number of things come to mind when your an american, beautiful beaches and cities etc, think of canada and well the end is mostly just a punch line.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

edit on CSundaypm141424f24America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Americans generally start all this #.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Americans generally start all this #.

I'm under the impression that you started this thread.

Is there even a thread hating on the Australians?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I am sick of all your arrogance, particularly that of the Americans on ATS. Please don't bring up the phrase: "Just another American hating thread," It's bull#, the world has to revolve around Americans doesn't it. Nearly every topic that is discussed now is just a public wank fest to see who cock is bigger. And i am sorry i have to put it that way, but it's the truth. I, myself am a culprit off patriotic behaviour but please, the extent of it on ATS is too much regarding the Americans that it is exploding into clear arrogance, and disrespect to other countries.

The way Australia, and Australians are treated on ATS is poor, and i have had it. "We saved your asses," "Australia can't survive without America," "Australians don't appreciate our help," "They don't like us," "You are anti-American" etc. You's all have become just as bad as the Jews who cry "Anti-semitism" over everything. If you's don't want to show appreciation or respect to Australia then don't comment at all. Just piss off and revel in your ignorance and arrogance.

Thank you for reading

Here are some links displaying such arrogance:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are plenty more
edit on 25-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

I like Australia! I thought Australians were tough? Then why so whiney? I don't complain when the UK citizens and etc put down the U.S.? Take it in stride my friend from down under! You live in a beautiful country with some of the most rugged outback in the world! Enjoy, don't worry about what people say. Crocodile Dundee would not worry about it!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Wonderful humor. Just what we needed to offset the storm boiling in this thread.

There's nothing like runaway misconceptions to get this whole site jumping...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join