It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Towers Of Lies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
[more

If there were missing floors you would have thought the construction team would have said 'hang on, that’s not right?' the people that actually built these buildings were normal day to day builders, welders, pipe fitters etc.... and not one of them noticed that floors were missing and failed to point out that someone had mucked the plans up?

As with the majority of these these theories when you add the amount of people that must have been in involved with the cover up starts to escalate to the point in which hundreds, maybe thousands, of people were involved in mass murder, and they have all stayed silent for these years? No one has their conscious tickled with the fact that were involved the biggest atrocity that ever hit America? And this led to wars in which thousands of civilians and armed forces personnel died and still they are feeling guilt free?

There are some cold hearted b'tads out there, but I cannot believe that the thought off being involved in the 9-11 attacks, all those deaths and the wars that came after, could have not affected the majority involved and someone hasn’t snapped and talked about their involvement.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
First of all.. Majority of people saw the basement, lobby, elevator, top floor and rooftop. With that said. Who knows wa the rest was. We assume it was filled with floors, because, well people claimed to have worked on them.. I do not know for sure, as do hardly any of you or us. Its plausible it was hollow and empty, and just "fake" stuff to account for expenditures and other shady activity, but thats probably it.. Only plausible, highly doubtful. With that said.. The usuals seem to have taken over already.. Why, because its a lacking thread, and they like to put time and effort into lacking threads so that useful stuff isnt looked at, or so people coming will find a lacking thread and think we are stupid. Good job guys.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by windsorblue
reply to post by pshea38
[more

If there were missing floors you would have thought the construction team would have said 'hang on, that’s not right?' the people that actually built these buildings were normal day to day builders, welders, pipe fitters etc.... and not one of them noticed that floors were missing and failed to point out that someone had mucked the plans up?

As with the majority of these these theories when you add the amount of people that must have been in involved with the cover up starts to escalate to the point in which hundreds, maybe thousands, of people were involved in mass murder, and they have all stayed silent for these years? No one has their conscious tickled with the fact that were involved the biggest atrocity that ever hit America? And this led to wars in which thousands of civilians and armed forces personnel died and still they are feeling guilt free?

There are some cold hearted b'tads out there, but I cannot believe that the thought off being involved in the 9-11 attacks, all those deaths and the wars that came after, could have not affected the majority involved and someone hasn’t snapped and talked about their involvement.

I agree, I'm all for the truth, but to say they were hollow is really far fetched. As for the idea of how many people would be involved with this plot, it doesn't necessarily have to be thousands of people. With the work of various intelligence agencies from different countries, with each country providing their own materials/workers, they would have definitely been able to pull it off without mass amounts of people. 9/11 opened the door for the US to point fingers at any country, deem them a supporter of terrorist, and allow them to kick down the door and occupy their #. This can be beneficial to any American ally who's in on the search for control/power.

Just look at Iran. They piss us off, and we go and blame 9/11 on them.

www.cbsnews.com...

"NEW YORK - A federal judge has signed a default judgment finding Iran, the Taliban and al Qaeda liable in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Judge George Daniels in Manhattan signed the judgment Thursday, a week after hearing testimony in the 10-year-old case. The signed ruling, which he promised last week, came in a $100 billion lawsuit brought by family members of victims of the attacks. He directed a magistrate judge to preside over remaining issues, including fixing compensatory and punitive damages."

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb
Just look at Iran. They piss us off, and we go and blame 9/11 on them.

www.cbsnews.com...

"NEW YORK - A federal judge has signed a default judgment finding Iran, the Taliban and al Qaeda liable in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Now, here I am in complete agreement. I'm not an expert on Islam or international terrorism, but I do recognize mindless religious fanaticism when I see it, and Iran and Al Qaida/Taliban go together like fire and gunpowder. The reason for this is becuase there isn't one single Islamic religion, but two- Sunni and Shiite. The two sects hate each other's guts and have beem murdering each other for centuries over an argument that's little more than simply who inherited Mohammed's title of "big cheese prophet" when he died. Bin Laden, the Taliban and Al Qaida are Sunni. Iran is Shi'ite. There's no way they would broker any alliance that wouldn't eventually be broken when religion creeps back into it.

Somebody is deliberately trying to slander Iran by linking them to the 9/11 attack when they really don't understand what the myriad groups even stand for.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Did I miss something with the list of missing items? It was a giant pile of rubble. Was there some contractor with a checklist counting doorknobs and fax machines?

It WAS an inside job. But I don't think this post is credible.

Plus, there is a convenient edit in the video between "It's a 30 year old conspiracy" and "I'm talking about 9/11"

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
First of all.. Majority of people saw the basement, lobby, elevator, top floor and rooftop. With that said. Who knows wa the rest was. We assume it was filled with floors, because, well people claimed to have worked on them.. I do not know for sure, as do hardly any of you or us. Its plausible it was hollow and empty, and just "fake" stuff to account for expenditures and other shady activity, but thats probably it.. Only plausible, highly doubtful. With that said.. The usuals seem to have taken over already.. Why, because its a lacking thread, and they like to put time and effort into lacking threads so that useful stuff isnt looked at, or so people coming will find a lacking thread and think we are stupid. Good job guys.

So let me get this straight...you're the one who's knowing posting a lacking thread and yet it's our fault somehow that it's making the truthers look bad by association? I mean, really?

FYI yes, I know for sure that the building wasn't hollow. The building was exposed to all of manhattan when it was being built. I don't see a whole lot of "hollow" anywhere beneath the aluminum sheathing.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Iran was involved? I just read the link you posted, I wish they had stated what evidence they had to back this claim up. I have never heard that Iran was even in the frame for the attacks, is this new information or has it been mentioned before? If you have any links I would be grateful.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't see how this theory makes truthers look any worse than they already look. Of course you need to be crazy to believe in this stuff. But isn't that the case with nearly all theories we see on this forum? Like fire fighters mass murdering their colleagues? Wasn't too long ago that Anok was suggesting that.

By the way Anok, I see you started posting again. Seems you managed to reserve some free time from your exiting and busy real life. How about starting to address the physics in the Rio topic that you initially hand waved away after claiming you are too busy? And remember, potential energy does not push up. And when the top section is attached to the lower section, it still has potential energy. Oh, and sagging trusses can exert an inward pull in force (I am just rehearsing some the basic physics that you learned over the past months, just to refresh your physics skills).

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

It makes perfect sense, actually

Makes more sense there would still be a crane on the top.

What conspiracy site did he get this from? But so what? You are just trying to demonize the whole 911 discussion based on posts like this. 'Oh another example of 'truther' nonsense'

Anyone trying to use it as a hoax would have photoshopped the crane out of the picture.

That was the dead give away. It would not be difficult to remove.

psik

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i'm confused. are you implying that the Towers were never there or that they were empty on the day they came down?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Anyone trying to use it as a hoax would have photoshopped the crane out of the picture.

That was the dead give away. It would not be difficult to remove.

psik

Not necessarily. Dylan Avery took a photo of a group of first responders bringing a triage tent onto the grounds of the Pentagon and claimed in his "Loose Change" flick that it was really some mysterious blue tarp covered thing being smuggled out of the Pentagon. The hoax wasn't from the editing of the photo, it was the misrepresentation of the photo and claiming it was something it really wasn't which was the hoax. So, when someone takes a photo of an empty almost completed building and deliberately passes it off as a hollow building filled with nonexistant tenants, it's the same misrepresentation.

To this guy's credit I know this can't be his own idea. He had to gave gotten the idea off one of those..well, I'm not going to say it..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I found a link for the case you mentioned with a discription of what information was provided (This is my first posting of a link, bet it doesnt work).

www.iran911case.com...

Worrying days are ahead

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think it has to do with the angle. if you are about level with the floors you can see the empty office spaces, if you look at the bottom and top part of the buildings, then the floors do not allowy you anymore to see through the building.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I think it has to do with the angle. if you are about level with the floors you can see the empty office spaces, if you look at the bottom and top part of the buildings, then the floors do not allowy you anymore to see through the building.

So many 'benefit of the doubts' asked for when it comes to 9/11.
Have you seen the other photographs from the link I posted earlier?

Have you seen this thread?
letsrollforums.com...

Anyone seriously looking into 9/11 should have already come across this information.

But many have been sent to deceive.

rip anok.

(My mistake for giving the date of the photo in the OP as 1978 and not 1972
-but no floors then=no floors later, something the link above goes a long way
towards confirming.)

9/11 was faked.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The World Trade Center was a solid and impressive piece of engineering. They were totally intact, non-hollow structures with 110 genuine floors stacked one on top of the other. Saying they were anything but extremely robust examples of 1960s design is lying to yourself and to everyone here.

Its one thing to believe that 9/11 was an inside job, its another to claim that the entire WTC complex was a hoax.
Deny your own Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

You have proven nothing regarding missing floors or lack thereof, in the mostly authorised
photographs you choose to share. And the criminals behind the enterprise are really going
to voluntarily show the world their hand, aren't they?

What you need to do is explain away photos likes that in the OP and this one.

What you need to do is explain where are these floors that you maintain were there,
are in the rubble pile. Where is all the acres upon acres of carpets?

Your only other option to the hollow towers is space beams from space?
Because the basement levels remained intact, the 2 stacks of 110 floor
either weren't there in the first place (see photo above) or they were
pulverised to dust (like the bodies, toilets, carpets etc. (but not the paper!)
by some force unknown to the masses.

So are you are space-beamer from space man?

The twin toweres were built hollow with 9/11 expressly in mind. They had
40+ years to perfect their magic trick.
No terrorists, no real plane crashes, no floors, no victims etc. Just a complicated
magic trick, full of misdirection and disinformation, and plenty of assisstants to help
pull off the illusion.
(You know how David copperfield made the statue of liberty disappear?
They build a huge rotatable stage and slowly rotated it throught the show.)

Did the World Trade Center have an interior Lighting & Shuttering system installed to hide its Hollow Tower Appearance?

philjayhan.com...

9/11 was a top to bottom fraud.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Originally posted by pshea38
What you need to do is explain away photos likes that in the OP and this one.

Thanks for posting that. It reinforces the reality that, depending on the angle, different floors allow light through. The OP photo, taken from a lower position, shows much less light coming through through the top levels.

This is totally consistent with the idea, common sense, really, that the towers allow light through pretty much unobstructed, being open plan offices and all.

So congratulations. The towers WERE hollow. Otherwise, how would all the people go inside?

People have posted dozens of photos showing the floors, both under construction and during occupation. They existed.

But tell me something. If everything you say is true, why did the conspirators bother with the fake building? Why not blow up a real building? at this point, it would be much simpler.

PS Judy Wood's space beams are much more credible than this theory.
edit on 3/31/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/31/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: fixed

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Ah DR.BS. How goes it?

So it is all just a nasty-ass illusion! Silly me!
Just another one of those 9/11 coincidences/oddities/improbabilities/ that are so persistent
throughout the 9/11 narrative that I consistently insist on persistently having a hard time swallowing.

And the south tower in the twilight picture? Why, only in places. does it imitate
the north tower transparencies?

Explain to me the difference in why we are seeing what we are seeing (in terms of
the differences between the two photos you quoted me on above)?

Did you read the link I posted last post on the shuttering sytem (and earlier on the wtc
occupancy FOIA information) that went up in 1978 to deal with the silhoette issue?
(the year the latter photo you quote me on was taken!)

Where are the floors in the rubble?
Carpets, bodies, I.D. tags, toilets, doors, etc. etc.
Why did the wtc 1&2 rubble pile height max. out at 100 feet,
with building 7 (less than 1/2 as high) leave a rubble pile twice as high as wtc 1&2?

Sorry. I forgot. You prefer Joody Wood over hollow towers.
Or do you have another explanation you have yet to offer?

Who am I kidding? You know I know your game.
And I know you know I know you know that I know, DR.!

As I told g.o.d., bones, jumpinthruhoops etc. etc. -
Your name is on a list somewhere.

And the times are a changing!
Give it up Now. You (Ye) are busted!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
i'm confused. are you implying that the Towers were never there or that they were empty on the day they came down?

STFU man! Of course the towers were there, But all inside was not as it appeared outside!

Can you see the floors in the photos I posted? Can you?

The twin towers were built to be destroyed!
Everything else you think you know was part of their contrived narrative!

I bet you still believe 3000 people died that day.
Man, oh Man!

www.cluesforum.info

P.S. Show me one video from 9/11 showing the 50,000 plus people evacuating the
WTC's after the first 'attack'. Do you realise the rate at which we should have seen
panicked people escaping?

You were duped bigtime, like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

You are actually saying that NO ONE died during 9/11?!?

List of World Trade Center Victims (not including plane crews or passengers)

Gordon M. Aamoth, Jr.
Edelmiro Abad
Maria Rose Abad
Andrew Anthony Abate
Vincent Abate
Laurence Christopher Abel
William F. Abrahamson
Richard Anthony Aceto
Jesus Acevedo Rescand
Heinrich Bernhard Ackermann
Paul Acquaviva
Donald LaRoy Adams
Patrick Adams
Shannon Lewis Adams
Stephen George Adams
Ignatius Udo Adanga
Christy A. Addamo
Terence E. Adderley, Jr.
Sophia Buruwad Addo
Lee Allan Adler
Daniel Thomas Afflitto
Emmanuel Akwasi Afuakwah
Alok Agarwal
Mukul Kumar Agarwala
Joseph Agnello
David Scott Agnes
Brian G. Ahearn
Jeremiah Joseph Ahern
Joanne Marie Ahladiotis
Shabbir Ahmed
Terrance Andre Aiken
Godwin Ajala
Gertrude M. Alagero
Andrew Alameno
Margaret Ann Alario
Gary M. Albero
Jon Leslie Albert
Peter Alderman
Jacquelyn Delaine Aldridge
David D. Alger
Sarah Ali-Escarcega
Ernest Alikakos
Edward L. Allegretto
Eric Allen
Joseph Ryan Allen
Richard Dennis Allen
Richard Lanard Allen
Christopher E. Allingham
Janet M. Alonso
Arturo Alva-Moreno
Anthony Alvarado
Antonio Javier Alvarez
Victoria Alvarez-Brito
Telmo E. Alvear
Cesar Amoranto Alviar
Tariq Amanullah
Angelo Amaranto
James M. Amato Joseph Amatuccio
Christopher Charles Amoroso
Kazuhiro Anai
Calixto Anaya, Jr.
Joseph Anchundia
Kermit Charles Anderson
Yvette Constance Anderson
John Andreacchio
Michael Rourke Andrews
Jean Ann Andrucki
Siew-Nya Ang
Joseph Angelini, Jr.
Joseph Angelini, Sr.
Laura Angilletta
Doreen J. Angrisani
Lorraine Antigua
Peter Paul Apollo
Faustino Apostol, Jr.
Frank Thomas Aquilino
Patrick Michael Aranyos
David Arce
Michael George Arczynski
Louis Arena
Adam P. Arias
Michael Armstrong
Jack Charles Aron
Joshua Aron
Richard Avery Aronow
Japhet Jesse Aryee
Patrick Asante
Carl Asaro
Michael Asciak
Michael Edward Asher
Janice Marie Ashley
Thomas J. Ashton
Manuel O. Asitimbay
Gregg Arthur Atlas
Gerald T. Atwood
James Audiffred
Louis Frank Aversano, Jr.
Ezra Aviles
Sandy Ayala
Arlene T. Babakitis
Eustace P. Bacchus
John J. Badagliacca
Jane Ellen Baeszler
Robert J. Baierwalter
Andrew J. Bailey
Brett T. Bailey
Tatyana Bakalinskaya
Michael S. Baksh
Sharon M. Balkcom
Michael Andrew Bane
Katherine Bantis
Gerard Baptiste
Walter Baran
Gerard A. Barbara
Paul Vincent Barbaro
James William Barbella
Ivan Kyrillos F. Barbosa
Victor Daniel Barbosa
Colleen Ann Barkow
David Michael Barkway
Matthew Barnes
Sheila Patricia Barnes
Evan J. Baron
Renee Barrett-Arjune
Nathaly Barrios La Cruz
Arthur Thaddeus Barry
Diane G. Barry
Maurice Vincent Barry
Scott D. Bart
Carlton W. Bartels
Guy Barzvi
Inna B. Basina
Alysia Basmajian
Kenneth William Basnicki
Steven Bates
Paul James Battaglia
Walter David Bauer, Jr.
Marlyn Capito Bautista
Jasper Baxter
Michele Beale
Paul Frederick Beatini
Jane S. Beatty
Lawrence Ira Beck
Manette Marie Beckles
Carl John Bedigian
Michael Earnest Beekman
Maria A. Behr
Yelena Belilovsky
Nina Patrice Bell
Debbie Bellows
Stephen Elliot Belson
Paul M. Benedetti
Denise Lenore Benedetto
Maria Bengochea
Bryan Craig Bennett
Eric L. Bennett
Oliver Duncan Bennett
Margaret L. Benson
Dominick J. Berardi
James Patrick Berger
Steven Howard Berger
John P. Bergin
Alvin Bergsohn
Daniel Bergstein
Michael J. Berkeley
Donna M. Bernaerts
David W. Bernard
William Bernstein
David M. Berray
David S. Berry
Joseph J. Berry
William Reed Bethke
Timothy Betterly
Edward Frank Beyea
Paul Beyer
Anil Tahilram Bharvaney
Bella J. Bhukhan
Shimmy D. Biegeleisen
Peter Alexander Bielfeld
William G. Biggart
Brian Bilcher
Carl Vincent Bini
Gary Eugene Bird
Joshua David Birnbaum
George John Bishop
Jeffrey Donald Bittner
Albert Balewa Blackman, Jr.
Christopher Joseph Blackwell
Susan Leigh Blair
Harry Blanding, Jr.
Janice Lee Blaney
Craig Michael Blass
Rita Blau
Richard Middleton Blood, Jr.
Michael Andrew Boccardi
John P. Bocchi
Michael Leopoldo Bocchino
Susan M. Bochino
Bruce D. Boehm
Mary Catherine Boffa
Nicholas Andrew Bogdan
Darren Christopher Bohan
Lawrence Francis Boisseau
Vincent M. Boland, Jr.
Alan Bondarenko
Andre Bonheur, Jr.
Colin Arthur Bonnett
Frank Bonomo
Yvonne Lucia Bonomo
Genieve Bonsignore, 3
Seaon Booker
Sherry Ann Bordeaux
Krystine Bordenabe
Martin Boryczewski
Richard Edward Bosco
John H. Boulton
Francisco Eligio Bourdier
Thomas Harold Bowden, Jr.
Kimberly S. Bowers
Veronique Nicole Bowers
Larry Bowman
Shawn Edward Bowman, Jr.
Kevin L. Bowser
Gary R. Box
Gennady Boyarsky
Pamela Boyce
Michael Boyle
Alfred Braca
Kevin Bracken
David Brian Brady
Alexander Braginsky
Nicholas W. Brandemarti
Michelle Renee Bratton
Patrice Braut
Lydia E. Bravo
Ronald Michael Breitweiser
Edward A. Brennan III
Francis Henry Brennan
Michael E. Brennan
Peter Brennan...

That is just up to a portion of the B's!!! You're going to tell me that all 3,000 of these human beings were fake? That all of the families missing their relatives are lying?
Idiot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join