It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Paranormal Phenomena Is Happening Within Our Brains And Nowhere Else

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
We'll have to travel really far down into the rabbit hole,out the otherside and swim within mysterious oceans and walk upon unknown lands,if we ever want to seriously try and find out what aliens and flying saucers,ghosts and poltergeists,angels and demons and all the other paranormal phenomena really are...

But first we'll have to try and fully comprehend and truly understand where they are actually coming from...

Because these sightings and encounters of,experiences with and visitations by unearthly phenomena really need to be brought out of the shadows of our fears,beyond ridicule and denial and into the light of knowledge and truth,whatever they really are...

But just how are we suppose to ever know? when i already realize that...

Waking consciousness is an illusion...

Because,like it or not,admit it or not,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening within our brains and nowhere else...

There are sounds we cannot hear,there are colors we cannot see and we never really touch anything...

If i hit my hand upon a metal table,or if i hit my hand upon a pillow of wind...

My hand is not touching the table and is not touching the pillow at all...

The electrons of my hand are interacting with and propelling against the electrons of the table or pillow...

Electrons conduct heat and electricity and that interaction is what my brain perceives as touch...

What our limited five senses show us and tell us is reality,is an illusion...

We are pixels of light and thought processed and projected upon a three dimensional holographic screen we think is reality and what we perceive as the space around us and the material objects within, are illusions...

We are not even able see what ourselves and eachother really look like...

We dont really know where we come from,we cant even tell where we really are and we dont really know where we are going...

So aliens and flying saucers,ghosts and poltergeists,angels and demons and all other paranormal phenomena might be arriving here,or projected here,from the same source,from the same place,from deep within our minds and they may only exist within our brains...

Malevolent and benevolent,they become anything and everything that we are capable of imagining them to be...

We might be unknowingly projecting three dimensional holograms with animated mass into what we think is our reality from somewhere within the unknown dimensions of our minds...

We could be creating all the paranormal phenomena so many people experience and encounter out from within the collective subconsciousness of humanity and into our reality...

Sometimes i think that springheel jack,bigfoot,ufos,lizard men,moth man,aliens,flying saucers,ghosts, poltergeists,demons,angels and all the other weird humanoids,creatures and phenomena that have been seen and encountered and experienced and still are by so many people all over the world,are actually tulpas, involuntarily projected, psychic thoughtforms...

Either by an individual or group,who is unknowingly,perhaps sometimes intentionally,bringing these things out from within their subconscious and into our material realm and these psychic projections take on a life of their own, for short or long periods of time, depending on how much people are "thinking" about them...

And these things often do come and go in "outbreaks" and "waves",the paranormal phenomena begins, then escalates and then fades away.But it returns again and again all over the world...

This also might be why these things remain ever elusive phantoms never captured...

Our collective subconscious desires may be telepathically and telekinetically creating and projecting temporary beings greater than ourselves,larger than life entities arriving here to rescue humanity from the self destruction of our nuclear age...

An author wrote a lot of books in their home about a fictional character called "the shadow" and this shadow was actually seen within the house,years after the author died,this intense and prolonged concentration about "the shadow" actually brought it to life...

UFO’s-An Affair of the Mind? > www.space-2001.net...

UFO's-The Psychic Dimension > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Your Reality Is An Illusion > www.huffingtonpost.com...

Thought Forms-On The Creation Of Tulpas > www.davisanddavis.org...
edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Think of it this way. It is a battle between good and evil, and it pretty much keeps the universe in a flat line. It has aways been that way and always will be. Until every once in awhile the line get so out of whack and the singularity quotient is reached, that the line is forced to become a circle again, if only for a brief moment IN time. Which side of the line do you want to be on when you become a circle again?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ha haha. Even though I have a pretty high p levels, when I tried to kick a onexone pine leg in half on a discarded change table braced against a steel post in my back yard with a front snap kick, I was surprised to feel how much it hurt. I thought I had broken one of myfoot digis lol. So then in anger gave it a low turning with the outside of my foot. Damn thing still didn't break lol. I willed the first kick to split the board and nearly broke my foot, i was entirely surprised because I have calves like a mule and amazingly fast muscle fiber. The second kick was just me exerting my will a little further, even though I knew I was butting my head against the universe. Here is my challenge to you. Go punch something that is hard really hard. Get back to me and tell me your hand doesn't hurt. The secret is in knowing how to handle the pain. Once you have mastered pain, then you can begin to conquer fear

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

The key word you typed is "thought" because the pain you "felt" was happening inside your "brain" and nowhere else...

edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
With all due respect IMO everything is happening around us. The ability to see and experience this things depends entirely on how developed your pineal gland is. Its worth mentioning that calcification does hamper itls abilities. Which is mostly caused by flouride in toothpaste and water.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Nice to see you've changed your stance on this issue since the Ouija thread and gave into the manifestation of thoughts and intention...so no more satan?
edit on 25-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Nope , it was my foot that hurt, only because it was made to be MY foot. Does the ganglionic mass behind my solar plexus think? I'll have to ask it and get back to you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I see where you are coming from but how do you explain group sensations? How do you explain say 5 people all saying they heard a knocking at the front door when in actuality there is no one there?

Happened at my aunt's house, which is supposedly haunted. 5 relatives all heard a distinct knock (twice) and ran towards the door. Of course no one was there. Multiple witnesses experienced different phenomena at her house until it was cleaned. My point is that even though some folks may experience phenomena that is purely subjective and personal, there are instances where group phenomena is evident and cannot be readily disputed.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Jaellma because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Please add your comments to the existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join