It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia: The Time Traveller's Guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hey guys, I recently saw this new series on ABC 1 and I must say it looks awesome. I absolutely love history as well as prehistory, and like the video says "Australia has it all". Let me know if your going to watch it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'd watch it if it became free on the net. Up here in the states, I doubt it would show.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I think they (ABC 1) will post it on their website. Or it will probably show up on you tube I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I'd watch it if it became free on the net. Up here in the states, I doubt it would show.

Torrents, my friend. Torrents.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm definitely watching it, saw it advertised last night and set my mental clock for tonight!

It will def. be released on the net I'm sure, god one site I frequent releases Neighbours lmao.. so, yeah...

Or ABC should let you watch it online for free, UNLESS they do what everywhere else does and "Sorry, this content is not available in your region.. *raspberry*".

Nope, just tested it with a US IP and it let me there..

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Bit of a let down really, no different than the dozen or so other ones that invariable do a piece on Aus, and then continue on their historic journey.

Ahh well, was hoping more for a 'the future is wild' thing with Australia, not just a generic "Whao, look dudes, dinosaurs!!!" in *my region*.

diddly..

new topics

top topics

join