It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman vs Martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong with what the outcome was. It is unfortunate but ever heard of the saying "wrong place at the wrong time?" When I first heard this story. It was an old white man shot a short black kid. Which instantly turned into the white man is putting us down bull crap. First off all. Shut up! This has nothing to do with race. Plus it was even a white dude. How dumb is this? All of you are racist. Why you say? Think about it. "He was shot because he was black." That statement alone sounds racist and is majority of the responses to this bull crap. So all of you need to check yourselves first.

Now that is out of the way. All of you pissed about Martin being shot....need to go sit in the corner. So what the kid was shot. None of you should care. People are shot or worse all the time. There are other fish that need to be caught and cooked. The only reason why any of you are mad is because someone is actually going out and trying to make his country better or the world for that matter.

None of you knew this kid and don't know his character but what you do know is what Zimmerman has done for his community. Flagging down shoplifters and speeders. Whats wrong with that? Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now others will step up and do the same. So now all of you are afraid little wussies and want people like Zimmerman to stay out of your business. Well guess what a holes?!?!? You need TO STOP doing crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speeding is a crime...taking that candy bar is a crime. You and YOU AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of you make this place a # hole to live in! So in all honesty....The ones who are getting pissed about Zimmerman are the ones who shot Martin...Not Zimmerman. And if you can figure out why because your not smart...I will explain.

If you peeps didn't commit crimes...we wouldn't have to have people like Zimmerman looking out for the people who are dumb. I myself would feel safe going to Walmart at 1 am in the mourning because I work night shift...if you a holes didnt commit crimes or try to steal my wallet. Which has happened in broad freakin daylight.

So I ask......................................
What is your problem Zimmerman?
Have any of you thought that maybe Martin was going to go rob someone? We will never know because of the outcome. But back in law school they told us that criminals won't and do not want to do crimes in their own neighborhoods because they don't want to make their neighborhood any worse than it is.

Anyways...this case has nothing to do with any of you. None of you are law enforcement officials and none of you are capable of a thought to as why this happened.

Let the investigators do their job and let’s see what the evidence shows.
Then please for freakin the world's sake...stop posting crap and fueling the fire. If you peeps respect Martin so much.............................................................let the kid rest in peace. Nothing is going to bring him back

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Good rant. Our country has a lot worse problems that people could put their apparent spare time towards solving.

If it was a white boy, we wouldn't even know that it happened..... Unless we lived in the gated community where it happened.

edit on 24-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
We have alot of black on black killings here.
No racism there.

Other than that,I have always felt safe here ,even when I go into the "hood" .
I look everyone in the eye and speak my mind.
There is no reason to fear someone that you know, unless there is a cause to,but fear is spread by not knowing the person you see is a possible threat..
Communication is key.

There was a lack of understanding and communication and there was fear involved.
That is what lead to this.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is, when this thing goes to trial, and it will go to trial, I will pay ALL my ATS points to be a "fly on the wall" in the jury room during deliberations!

new topics

top topics

join