It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Port Orford, OR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
my brother is in port orford and i just read an email from him that he sent yesterday he just asked me if i had heard any thing odd with the ocean / weather of the coast there.

he seams to be under the impression that either a large quake or something with the ocean ecology. not like a tsunami or any thing like that just a mass die off, or allgi bloom in the next week. he works on and around the ocean i figured he would be the one i would ask, lol

i looked on here and online didnt find any thing. i guess why im posting is any one in that area notice any thing different? and im jotting this down as a prediction thread just in cast it happens. this is an out of the ordinary question for him to present to me and need some help with it.

moderate if i did not get the thread right.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

i read somewhere here that there might be a big earthquake in that area the first week of april.....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Could he have been talking about what this thread mentions?

Mex, NM, CA, WA VOLCANOs AWAKENING, Scientists warn new data proves 'MegaQuake' likely

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

My first inclination would be something to do with radiation from Fukishima, seems like a likely candidate to cause an oceanic ecological issue. Just a notion.
edit on 3/24/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The only thing I read for the
west coast was that debri
from last years Japan quake
should be reaching the shores
soon. Haven't heard anything
about a quake.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
thank you for putting your antennas up. ]; P

yeah radiation ( air based and debris based ), the tectonic plate 100 miles off the coast ( 90 degree turn pointed at the port ) chemicals in the river outlets, or shipping lanes. havent found much really,

i guess all i can check is past quakes in the area. maybe mountains that the sixes river could leach harmful mineral and the what not from.

any other " leads " would be cool.

its saturday no reason to hit the hey early : )

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

How close is this place you speak of to that under water volcano that has been passing a little gas of late?

It is off the coast of Oregon.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Send your bro a link for RSOE - or course he'll be getting the info AFTER the fact, but, it seems that might be just what he's looking for!

Great Sunday to you!

peace

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

yeah i have it too. he is just not on a pc much.

come to think of it i think he is still using his 8 bit looking green screen

virgin mobile brick of a phone.

top topics

join