It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beheadings, get used to it, its a sign of the the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Not too many years ago, we would all have been totally shocked and unbelieving if we were told that people would be beheaded in the future.

It is a barabaric action outside of our western understanding, almost unbelievable in its primitiveness. Surely if people are going to be executed then now days they would be shot, or blown up, or stabbed, ANYTHING but beheaded.

However they are, and in the the future there will be more beheadings...
--------------
Rev 20:4
Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I [saw] the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
--------------

The ones today are not beheaded for their faith, or their belief in God, but merely for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But in the future there will be many who will die like this purely because they are Christians. There will be two major groups at that time. One will be of people indifferent to the murders, and one will be applauding it. There won't be many, if any, people against it.

Those who are indifferent will be from the west, non religious, non caring, totally materialistic, with lives based around pleasure seeking and consumption.

Those from the east will be seeing the death of the infidel.

These events may not occur in our lifetimes, but who knows, 3 years ago who here would have predicted that we would see beheadings of westerners begging for life, on the national news?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
--------------
Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I [saw] the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
--------------

The ones today are not beheaded for their faith, or their belief in God, but merely for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But in the future there will be many who will die like this purely because they are Christians. There will be two major groups at that time. One will be of people indifferent to the murders, and one will be applauding it. There won't be many, if any, people against it

Are you basing this assumption mainly on the Bible, or do you feel there are other evidence supporting this notion of a dramatic escalation of beheadings in the future?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Based on the bible. (Thats why I put it in the "religion" section.)

Sure things may die off, we may go past the events that are leading to these deaths. Maybe moderate muslims will rise up and say enough (I won't hold my breath) or someone will take out the leaders doing the killing. maybe Islamic extremists will find other ways to make their point and get money.

But this is just the beginning of beheadings, the world is being made aware of it, it will pass into popular culture. Five years from now people will make jokes of it, and the next time they start to happen again , we will all be less shocked. By the 4th round of beheadings, maybe 15 or 20 years from now we will be indifferent.

But note these times, we are passing a benchmark in world society, the publicising and "popularising" of beheadings, all the rest will be a desensitizing process.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I guess from my point of view it is just another tatic of WAR
I'm sure if they had a nuke they would use that aswell.
Propaganda ........................................Influence.......
Same WARS different tatics.

Why are so many people shocked about what is happening.
The world has been at WAR from day dot.
Part and Parcell of 'life' (as we know it)

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Beheadings, get used to it, its a sign of the the future....

There is a/an tendency that seems to have gone unnoticed here, perhaps?
History has the tendency to repeat herself....

Beheadings may be a thing to come in the future, but they were certainly heavily utilized in the 'not so far off' past.

seekerof

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Pretty strange, since it was Christ who told us that we are all the children of the same father, and that the nuances of our religions don't matter as long as we have the common purpose of living in peace.

But I guess that non-hierarchal concepts of individual acceptance and understanding are messages that don't spread quite as well as self-constructing social manifestations of belief that betray Christ's words by the means of their very existance.

So, the same old gangs of sheep get together and slaughter one another. In God's name. Uh-huh.

Until we can all personally accept Jesus' ideals and are strong enough to accept our own identities without adopting the identity of a religious establishment that tells us who we are and what to think, we will continue to hate who we are told to hate and kill who we are told to kill.

Until the majority of people are brave enough to believe in Christ and tell their drooling leaders that you can kill me, I'm not afraid, and I won't kill him because that betrays God's law, we will dwell in a hellish existance. Sadly, the people that preach that end up dead quite quickly, leaving us to plod along to the same old tunes, ignorant and afraid.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by taibunsuu]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Not too many years ago, we would all have been totally shocked and unbelieving if we were told that people would be beheaded in the future.

It is a barabaric action outside of our western understanding, almost unbelievable in its primitiveness. Surely if people are going to be executed then now days they would be shot, or blown up, or stabbed, ANYTHING but beheaded.

--------------
--------------

But in the future there will be many who will die like this purely because they are Christians. There will be two major groups at that time. One will be of people indifferent to the murders, and one will be applauding it. There won't be many, if any, people against it.

Those who are indifferent will be from the west, non religious, non caring, totally materialistic, with lives based around pleasure seeking and consumption.

Those from the east will be seeing the death of the infidel.

These events may not occur in our lifetimes, but who knows, 3 years ago who here would have predicted that we would see beheadings of westerners begging for life, on the national news?

But they are dying for the sake of God/Jesus... they are dying for the truth.. didn't you hear what he was saying .. leave them alone .. pull out, nothing it going on here, .. .Jesus was about the truth... and being in harmony..

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The first beheadings were fradulant, and proven by many obvious signals like those Iraqi prison chairs, the fat white dudes characteristically not Arab and so forth, so "fool me once, shame on you."

The next are proved fraudulant, so fool me twice "shame on me."

So it keeps going on and on, just thinner dudes doing the killing, and other touches of autheticity, but we are fools to fall for this over and over again. It is obvious propaganda, face up to it.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
it might not even be the muslims doing the beheadings.

we all know bin laden and friends are a freakish mutant form of islam, a variant not seen in the broader islamic community.we know this because we're continually branwashed by the mass media.what we are not being feed is the mutant freakish variant of christianity that is currently lurking in the whitehouse.this isnt beamed into our livingroom and has come in via deception and stealth. reseach it for yourself....search for "dominon christianity" "kingdom dominon" televangelists began in the mid 80's moving into politics and are now in the highest levels of government...they dont follow the gospels or the true faith of turning the other cheekl love thy enemy etc...they follow a different creed, do the research you will be surprised future beheading could be overseen by "good church going folk" didnt jesus say they would kill you thinking they do God a service?? is this applicable to muslims and other faiths only or could that be applied to false apostate christianity?????

just a thought! but PLEASE do the research!

new topics

top topics

join