It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colour footage of U.S. soldiers advance on ground zero during A-bomb test.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

wow that's interesting.
Do you know if your father and the men he served with wore radiation suits or anything?
From what I understand they had little if any protection from radiation, after all that was
part of the test I asume.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

ANOK you should write a thread about your experience with GWI.

I'm sure many would find it all enlightening to read.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I know its the vaccines simply from logical deduction, where I served, that I was one of the many who's full service medical records 'disappeared' etc.
reply to post by ANOK

So do you know the name of the vaccine and are they still giving this vaccine to our troops? What do you think was in it that caused guys like you to come down with this illness?

I think it was a slap in the face for you guys that the government turned their backs on you for such a long time. I mean, it just wasn't a couple of you guys complaining about these symptoms. Unfortunately, our government is quick to send our troops in harms way, and at the same time turn their backs on you when they've realized they caused your ailments.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Depleted uranium munitions have been used in combat because they are
extremely effective. However, in winning these battles we have contaminated air, water,
and soil. Consequently, children, women, and men have inhaled, ingested, or got wounds
contaminated with uranium. Uranium is a heavy metal and radioactive poison. In this
paper Dr. Rokke, who was the health physicist originally tasked by the United States
Army...

grassrootspeace.org...

the army had banned DU it was only supposed to be used in the absolute worst case scenario..an ongoing nuclear war where the battlefield was already contaminated
the US decided to use it knowing what it would do to the troops and the civilians aroound the time of the balkans I think maybe earlier.

it is a part of what the toroops are suffering frrom beyond gulf war disease
it is causing falujah babies

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Can you elaborate on the characteristics that identify the explosion in the OP to not be nuclear?
Any additional knowledge that you have on that particular test will be helpful as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
So do you know the name of the vaccine and are they still giving this vaccine to our troops? What do you think was in it that caused guys like you to come down with this illness?

From what I understand it is mainly the Anthrax vaccine. Not sure if they are still giving it to troops now, I do know after I got out a lot of people were refusing the vaccine, and getting discharged for refusal to carry out an order. I knew one girl personally who was pregnant, and refused because she was worried of the effects on her baby. I don't think anyone should have the right to make a pregnant women take a potentially harmful vaccine.

The Brits have done more on this than anyone so far...

In 1999 a British study examined a large number of Gulf War exposures in large cohorts of British Gulf War and non-deployed Gulf-era veterans, and Bosnia veterans. They found that for both the Gulf War and the Bosnia veterans, receiving anthrax vaccine was related to developing an illness consistent with Gulf War Syndrome (GWS). They wrote, "Vaccination against biological warfare and multiple routine vaccinations were associated with the CDC multi-symptom syndrome in the Gulf War cohort (3)."

www.anthraxvaccine.org...

From recent studies it seems the illness is caused by damage to the brain, they found abnormal central processing of sensory and pain stimuli. One of the symptoms is unexplainable muscle and joint pain, mostly where the 'it's all in your head' came from. They did every test they could on me, for arthritis, nerve damage etc., and found nothing, so it must all be in my head.

www.nitrc.org...

Also other brain damage is causing autoimmune problems where your body attacks itself and causes a multiple of symptoms. They say it is because of Squalene in the vaccines.

I think it was a slap in the face for you guys that the government turned their backs on you for such a long time. I mean, it just wasn't a couple of you guys complaining about these symptoms. Unfortunately, our government is quick to send our troops in harms way, and at the same time turn their backs on you when they've realized they caused your ailments.

Thanx, that is too true. It's all about the VA (US department of veterans affairs), because it would cost them millions to compensate everyone.

edit on 3/25/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
reply to post by ANOK

ANOK you should write a thread about your experience with GWI.

I'm sure many would find it all enlightening to read.

I made thread about GWI once and it got no replies. Admittedly it was short, but I hoped it would generate further discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join