It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Filmed in Dallas From a Plane - Analyzed & Enhanced - March 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Birds!!??

Are you serious?

They could be military jets, could even be CGI, but BIRDS.....???? Not a chance, even if it isnt going 300mp it will be doing well over 100 mph, these things are doing at least double the speed of the plane.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Don't worry guys - it was just me & my buddy testing out our new garage project - pretty cool huh?
You should wait until we get the paint job done that I want...it's gonna have flames

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

It's all about relative proximity and angle. The birds are lower in altitude and approaching the aircraft, causing the illusion of heightened velocity. Watch the video again, and keep replaying the first 10 seconds. They're birds.

The fact that there are 2 of these objects, relatively same size and shape, colored like a bird and flying in a straight line with no signs of a propulsion system heavily moves the argument in my favor.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You honestly believe these are birds??

Its nothing to do with angles, unless there are birds that can fly at 300-600mph then these are not birds. I just dont see what you see to be so sure they are birds??

Plus the fact that they are lower means they are going even faster than they look, birds just cant go that fast.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Are you familiar with parallax? Look how much "faster"the foreground moves compared to the background.

The birds are much closer than the nearest building, and are taking flight paths which would put them at an intersection with the plane, if extended.

Simple physics plus common sense concerning air traffic security says these are 99.9% birds.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Video filmed from a plane flying over the city of Dallas,

I live in Dallas, and I'd like to point out this is not Dallas, but in fact Fort Worth, Texas. I believe looking to the North, but I could be wrong about that.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

good vid tho, wonder what the debunkers will try and believe it is this time!

I believe it is another, of the thousands, youtube video......Youtube videos that it seems the belivers wish so bad "to be real" that it is hilarious.

I do not believe any Youtube video until it is positively prooved to be real.

Has this video been prooved to be real?

What about the guy flapping his wings? Another fine example of the gullibility of the human race

Keep on beliveing, disclosure will be on Youtube

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The bottom right could be a jet, it looks that kind of shape. The top one looks circular though.

This thread excites me a bit because usually by now someone's completely debunked the video and so far no one has even come close except for "it might be a reflection".

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Awww. come on guys. You know the plane must have flown into the middle of a Super Ultimate Frisbee game. Those are clearly Super Ultimate Frisbee discs :-P

I kid. UFO as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't mean in the least bit I think it's alien in nature, only that its and object that is flying and so far as I know is unidentified. I'd bet its military in nature. Somebody knows. I don't.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The person that posted that zoomed in youtube prnt screen, I too see a delta wing formation. All I could think about when seeing that object was this craft.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Birds V. Aliens..

There will always be an argument. It is all about perception. Perceptions are unique to the individual.

One day, probably sooner then later a video will emerge. Regardless of your perception it will prove what many already think here.

Aliens exist.
edit on 25-3-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: My kid plucked all my vowels off the kb....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Are you familiar with parallax? Look how much "faster"the foreground moves compared to the background.

The birds are much closer than the nearest building, and are taking flight paths which would put them at an intersection with the plane, if extended.

Simple physics plus common sense concerning air traffic security says these are 99.9% birds.

I tend to agree this could be forced perspective issue.

I have analyzed this video front to back frame by frame and ended up looking at other videos of landing approaches from a similar perspective. What I have found is that at certain speeds and altitudes the cars on the ground appear to be moving faster than the plane!

Now if you film birds in the same perspective with zoom, there is no doubt in my mind you will end up with the same results.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

It's been debunked. The objects are birds. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

edit on March 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Maybe in your world, the 1st object even makes a woosh noise its going so fast.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
The person that posted that zoomed in youtube prnt screen, I too see a delta wing formation. All I could think about when seeing that object was this craft.

Definately has similarities with the 2nd object? Maybe its chasing the 1st object??

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Assuming this is a 737, it being the most used, these things wouldn't have to be going extremely fast to pass this plane on landing. The landing speed is under 200mph. I think it's a great vid. Good catch.

en.wikipedia.org...
photos.airliners.net...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

What whoosh? I hear a click, which could be anything in the cabin.

Besides, no whoosh would be audible inside the cabin without affecting the plane's stability.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
military jets cant go that fast... orrrrrrr can they... ?

And how fast those objects were flying?

I think it is drones,u have so many in the air daily in US.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Assuming this is a 737, it being the most used, these things wouldn't have to be going extremely fast to pass this plane on landing. The landing speed is under 200mph. I think it's a great vid. Good catch.

en.wikipedia.org...
photos.airliners.net...

They wouldnt have to go fast to pass it no, but they didnt just pass it, they absolutely blew it out of the water.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join