It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Filmed in Dallas From a Plane - Analyzed & Enhanced - March 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hard to debunk, yet falls short of proof. Maybe a future classic.
But this should raise the bar for these video threads.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Hard to debunk, yet falls short of proof. Maybe a future classic.
But this should raise the bar for these video threads.

Thats the problem with most of the current videos, yes it could be aliens, but it could just as easily be anything else, at the end of the day its just an object visible for about .5 of a second and blurry when freeze framed, no identifiable features to analyse.

But at least this video is clear, in HD and not shakey and no dramatising with crappy music etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Definite UFO.
Very quick and to me does not posses the dimensions of an animal and/or man-made aircraft (that I know of). Unless it is some new craft....
Good video and the second object adds to the flare because we have two of the same.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This video shows clearly two flying saucers.

When people is going to accept that we are not alone in this huge universe?

Who thinks that we are alone in this infinite universe and no advanced civilization has visited earth now and before lives in a dream.

The universe is full of life sooner or later you will find it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The source is a sketchy Youtube account, crazybreakingnews, their only other videos are of a novelty leg humping dog, and one of the worst CGI UFO videos I've ever seen. Smells like another Blake Cousins or Stephen Hannard in the making.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It looks pretty small, but looks real, Nice video

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

If they wanted to make contact it would be much more conspicuous than a select few people. However, having said that, a fair portion of the population would take such a conspicuous revelation as a threat and there is no way known whether they were benevolent... just think of the sitcom V as a scenario of a race presenting themselves as a friendly....

If they were jets ravelling at 2400mph, that is multiples of MACH 1 and would have definitely been heard but the surrounding populace - has anyone looked into any media coverage of this??

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Here is the original video before all the 'enhancements' and blow up to 1080p happened:

It's easier to see the shadow on the object here, I think.

Things to rule out:
Birds. No birds can fly this fast.
Planes. I would rule that out also with the perceived speed and over a city.
Reflection. Camera don't seem to move to suggest a reflection and the reflection would have to have come from inside the plane.
Ballon/chinese lantern. Obviously not

CGI. Maybe, but I don't see any of the usual telltale signs of CGI. Could still be CGI though.
A real craft. Could be the real deal. An alien craft or an unknown man made craft. If man made, it seems a little stupid to fly 2 of these things over a highly populated area in broad daylight though.

I'm excited

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
omg! nobody's said swamp gas or chinese lanterns yet!

(for the record i've seen loads of ufos so i already know they're out there)

good vid tho, wonder what the debunkers will try and believe it is this time!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Looks like a good one, thanks for sharing. S&F.

It's great that we're getting more better quality footage too, about time.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Don't mean to be a party pooper but I cant see anything. Maybe a bird who knows definitely nothing large like a space ship that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Foo_Lovers

u cant see anything
but its def not a space ship
ok whatever u say buddy

i suggest evryone to check it out its pretty good or actually really good imo

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
FYI we are capable of building an aircraft that can exceed typical expectation speed and yes we do have them. Don't jump into UFO conclusions right away.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i am editing my post as i have just realised the *bugs* are actually going faster than the plane so my bug explanation is out the window
i will leave my poswt here for others to see my mistake

i am a beleiver so dont think im a debunker but...................this has the exact same look as the chllie *bugs* imho
and in the chille thread there is many examples of *metallic* looking bugs
so im going with bugs..........sorry

heres the chille thread for comparison page 22 onwards www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-3-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: added link

edit on 25-3-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: being mistaken

edit on 25-3-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
i am editing my post as i have just realised the *bugs* are actually going faster than the plane so my bug explanation is out the window
i will leave my poswt here for others to see my mistake

i am a beleiver so dont think im a debunker but...................this has the exact same look as the chllie *bugs* imho
and in the chille thread there is many examples of *metallic* looking bugs
so im going with bugs..........sorry

heres the chille thread for comparison page 22 onwards www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-3-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: added link

edit on 25-3-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: being mistaken

edit on 25-3-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

No disrespect intended, but those videos have nothing in common. Nothing "metallic" about the Chille video.
Also note the size and speed of the objects in the OP's video. If its not CGI, its a cool vid
so im going with "Unidentified Flying Object"..........sorry

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure it's a plane but if it is and you are coming from or going to an airport that would make sense..you are flying low over a populated city..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Looks legit.
With more people starting to shoot on HDV1080 60p, we are going to start catching a lot things that we would not normally see.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Could be a reflection of light on the inside of the glass window.

What he said. Another indicator of that is that the sun, while not in picture, is shining into the cabin and any movement by something inside that catches the light will reflect back on the window. Can't rule it out.

Having said that...

This is surely not CGI and the blow up is well...

Delta dart looking with a pointy nose and vertical tail fins?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That is clearly lighting from planet venus reflecting off a cloud of swamp gas while a weather balloon passed through the gas cloud. How could you not see that?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If that plane is flying over Dallas, then it is either making a landing approach or just taking off, in which case it is not going 300 mph. Those "objects" can easily be birds.

Also, if the plane is as close to the airport as I think it is, air traffic controllers would notice 2 unidentified aircraft so close to the airport. That's a security breach, and would be documented elsewhere.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join