It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So NASA says THIS is a "1 millimeter dirt" in the lens of SOHO spacecraft, BUT...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I don't get why NASA claims that anomalous spot is a "1mm speck of fiber"... THIS how a 1 mm speck of fiber looks in the microscope, maybe increased hundreds of times:

How the 1 mm dirt of NASA appears that way in the image of STEREO??

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Haha....well, these 2 guys have all the flags ans stars they want, that means protagonism is ruled out. They are in this thread just coz they hate misleading info here.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Phage,

love your enthusiasm man.You seem to follow all NASA threads so fanatically, and equally defending all that NASA says. Do you ever doubt anything they say? Have you ever found any NASA explanation unsatisfactory?

What is your connection to them if you care to explain ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Please do a search for clean room certification companies and organizations. The NEBB is one them please read what they say carefully... in case you wanna debunk them, they get paid real money to make sure everything is to specs... and a 1mm fiber might as well be a semi parked in that clean room...

You see NASA banks on the general publics lack of knowledge to pull the wool over their eyes...

A clean room at JSC is into its second year of being certified for the first time... so I am thinking a 1 mm fibre story falls pretty darn short of the facts that you can learn for yourself...

Ps. So there is no reason to continue to post on this thread until you do the research! Right?

NEBB is an organization that sets the standards for clean room certification and certifies companies to do the work.
edit on 25-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: what NEBB does

edit on 25-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: what NEBB does

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I think it's just dirt. The appearance of lighting up is just the dirt bending the image behind it and displacing the light.
I'm not a debunker. Just basing this off of personal experience and having seen this kind of effect due to dirty camera lens.
edit on 25-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Magical stuff happens on NASA cameras...but somehow they always have an undebunkable explanation ready. Crosshairs appearing behind objects in images, and in this instant...a flare covering over the "fiber" that is supposedly on the sensor....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

If anyone knows what induction is... That's what it looks like... so why doesn't the fiber just burn up... or why isn't anybody addressing the obvious heat involved to make that fibre glow like that?
edit on 25-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: missing words

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is likely the same object after coming through the Pyramid StarGate.

www.youtube.com..." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My theory based on induction...

Its the radio frequency of the solar flares that cause induction heating of the objects body or atmosphere...

The frequencies come in waves... some are stronger then others, which gives you the particial to full view of the object.

So before you look really smart by debunking this theory (this only a theory) please do the research and google "Induction Heating" to save yourself from a potentially embarracing moment!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

What do you propose it is then, if not a fibre?

And please, elaborate on your induction heating theory...

edit on 25/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Really Phage? (Cool name BTW) you didn't know that the wipes are either + or - charged so that it attracks particles? And that by the very nature of magnatism that fibre could not leave the wipe very easily? It would lose its charge and be reconnected? Really? That's why they invented those wipes! Silly Phage!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Nibiru doesn't exist, end of story.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have no theory on what it is... just it looks like induction..

Some facts:

Solar flares are radio frequencies... radio frequencies produce heat by induction...

Objects that glow produce heat... how much? Well that is to be determined... but I am pretty sure that if its white hot, that fibre shoulda went away... just saying!

Or if its glowing brighter than the sun flare you know its really hot

Its all about the BTU's can't hide 'em can't lose 'em can't debunk 'em
edit on 25-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: lost words

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

if it was what you think it is, than more than just the outer rim would light up like that, id imagine its entire body to have lit up.

to me it looks like light refraction from dirt stuck on the equipment.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As I am neither in space staring at the "lens fiber" in person, or orbiting the sun to verify whether or not an object is indeed sitting within the sun's CME range, I dare not speculate on what the object actually is.

Though I did find this interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Just like the darker rim around the sun indicates an atmosphere, what may be happening is that its atmosphere is lighting up, just a thought...

Also if this is Nibiru...not saying it is... but its atmosphere is iron particle (dust) based, according to speculation...

and in induction theory... if you blast iron dust with radio waves the iron dust glows... something to think about

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It's hard to imagine this is a physical object in space so close to the sun. Heck it's in the middle of the CME, not a healthy place to be.

If I had to gamble, the odds of a physical object versus an anomaly in the hardware/software itself, I would wager the latter.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Nice post 1,,,,,,

I'm just posting to follow the debate. You guys are throwing some really heavy info back and forth. Also, as I am not an expert and all I have to go on is the information provided,,,,,the "fiber" theory is not standing up,,,,IMHO *disclaimer*

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

It could be that the object is behind the sun... but still getting hit by CMEs... it could be millions of miles away...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Isn't this interesting that we have two threads about the same topic.

Now the question of what this is has been answered in both threads yet it seems like others just cannot except the truth, why is that?

So now the question that should be answered is if there is a large object near the sun how is it that amateur sun watchers do not see this object when they give us pictures like this..

photoblog.msnbc.msn.com...

So really think about it, with this much detail how would you not see it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join