It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So NASA says THIS is a "1 millimeter dirt" in the lens of SOHO spacecraft, BUT...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I asked you if the object has been there everyday since '06 til now and instead of saying yes or no, you tell me to watch all six years for myself.

Wrong already.

You asked

so then why wasn't it there from the beginning and where is it later?

The answer to both questions was in my reply.

After that you replied with

what about the six years between now and then? are you aware you just made the case for it leaving and returning after six years?

I made no such case but due to your response I gave you the link to find out anything else about the six years between then and now you wanted to know and then told you

I answered two questions you had. If you're gonna be a nozzle about it you can answer your own questions by reading the multiple gotdam threads.

There you have it in proper chronological order. No revision required.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

so are you admitting you were being evasive or just a nozzle?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

All I asked was if you knew for a fact the thing has been there all along and if you were aware your claim makes the argument for the thing leaving and returning,

No, you didn't.

As for this

how are you not being evasive or obfuscatory?

By not being so. Actually I was rather direct.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

All I asked was if you knew for a fact the thing has been there all along and if you were aware your claim makes the argument for the thing leaving and returning,

No, you didn't.

As for this

how are you not being evasive or obfuscatory?

By not being so. Actually I was rather direct.

ok King Obfuscator let's see how evasive you can be: do YOU know whether or not the thing is there the whole time between '006 and '12?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

ok King Obfuscator let's see how evasive you can be: do YOU know whether or not the thing is there the whole time between '006 and '12?

You know that question has been answered several times in this thread?
But since you seemed to have missed it, here it is again:
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Image artifacts - Telescope and camera defects
Some artifacts are caused by defects in the cameras or optics used to take the images. The most noticeable example of a camera defect is shown below. This is a small fiber on the surface of the Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) camera for the COR2 telescope on STEREO Ahead. The total length of the fiber is just 1 millimeter. It has been there since launch. Most likely this fiber came off of one of the clean room wipes used during the assembly of the camera. Even though the material of the wipes is selected to shed as few particles as possible, the occasional particle does end up inside the instrument. ...
The position of this fiber on the detector is fixed, and always shows up in the same position in the raw images. However, the processed images on the website include a correction for the spacecraft roll angle so that solar north always points straight up. This causes the position of the fiber to change slightly over the course of the year, or whenever there's a spacecraft roll maneuver.

Now, whether you decide to believe this explanation or not is a totally different matter.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Now, whether you decide to believe this explanation or not is a totally different matter.

awesome! thank you. that was easy and just shows me King Obfuscator wasn't so much being evasive, he was just being a nozzle. lol thanks again

p.s.
it would be cool to see a time lapsed sequence throughout the entire six years. if I cared enough I would watch each day but I don't
edit on 12-6-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Pauligirl

awesome! thank you. that was easy and just shows me King Obfuscator wasn't so much being evasive, he was just being a nozzle. lol thanks again

p.s.
it would be cool to see a time lapsed sequence throughout the entire six years. if I cared enough I would watch each day but I don't
edit on 12-6-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

it's not difficult
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
pick your telescope and run dates

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I like you

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join