It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of Illumanti and the new world order in the media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I noticed something strange on CONAN. At the very end of his interview, Steve Schirripa makes a hand gesture similar to that of the pyramid. Nobody said anything, he just did it.
I'm not trying to turn this into a big thing, but what do you guys think hes doing? Have any of you seen this happen before?
It happens at 38:08, right before the second to last commercial break.
Heres a link:

teamcoco.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by humanityisawful

Never thought I would be saying this, but my iPhone can't play the video for some reason....any one can put what he's talking about up?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by humanityisawful

S+F he appears to be making the same symbol I have seen Jay-z make a couple times. Just out of nowhere. That is really weird.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
the guy on the left.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm new here but this is nothing new the whole media does this thought subliminal messages even kid shows and companies like Disney

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryman246
I'm new here but this is nothing new the whole media does this thought subliminal messages even kid shows and companies like Disney
Yea subliminally, meaning not everyone will notice. This guy does it out of nowhere. Like possibly a warning?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

That's true but look at most of the artist and actors in the media they also do that but no one notices at all thus making it look subliminal but that's just my opinion

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Oh and your right it is a warning because if they say something about it their career would be over like every other celebrity who tried to warn us

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It really does look like the freemasonry symbol of the square and the compass, doesn't it? Regardless of any symbolism present, it is pretty weird to just make a gesture like that for no bloody reason.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I really do think he is trying to warn us, or mock us. Its weird how easily people dismiss little things like this

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
the guy on the left.

thank you, that makes it much easier

top topics

join