It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INS DOC FOUND: U.S. Certificate Issued to one East African-born Child of U.S. Citizen in 1961!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andyr1112

post removed by staff

Well, on this particular issue, he has proven beyond all REASONABLE doubt that he is indeed a natural born US Citizen.

when its proven fact were already far more worse with this puppet in office

This is debatable, and on some points you may in fact be right.

he hasnt done jack squat

This isn't true, he has done some things. And in fact, you can check exactly what he has done versus what he has not done here.

yet he deserves the nobel prize for being black?

He got the Nobel Peace prize for basically not being George W. Bush, see, the world HATED George W. Bush and Obama certainly isn't him.

post removed by staff.

I'm not too big of a fan of the President. But, on this particular issue, it's a non issue, and the only people who need to get a brain of their own are the birthers who if they don't stop helping Obama by continuously whipping this now dead and rotten horse will get us all 4 more years of the man.
edit on Sun Mar 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It is the principle!!!!!!

What principle? The principle of being an ass? The principle of being retarded? There is no principle here, just stupidity.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yep, you just haven't lived until you've been called a shill for the (none existent) NWO.

THIS IS FUN!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

No Matter how much evidence is presented, the MSM will never own up to the truth. Even Fox News would be stopped before they brought any smoking gun to light.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
That and you'll be called racist, because you obviously don't want a man with that much of a tan in office

REALLY? you're pulling the race card out awfully early arent you? where did he mention being racist about this, don't turn this into something it's not. the president could be born in germany, and look just like an "American" so to speak. I still would not want him running my country. I would want an investigation either way. the point is our good president is not being up front and transparent.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

GAWD!...Give it a break. Birthers are like cockroaches in that they will survive a Ice age or a Nuclear Holocaust and still one thing on their mind. Birthers should be Truthers. I bet these birthers voted for both Bush's and never examined the "New World" NAZI supporters of the Bush family with their cloak and dagger associations with the CIA. The Bush bunch, and i mean "ALL" of the Bush clan, has been in every sinister plot in this country since Prescott. While you people waste time looking for Birth Certificates most of us will research all we can find on the crimes over the past sixty years.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There is one FACT in this whole debate that should have anyone who believes in the rule of law DEMANDING a full and unbias investigation into the birthers argument.

In the lawsuits filed on this issue, the plantiffs (birthers if you will) demanded to view obamas birth certificate (BC for space requirements). When it reached the judge the person in charge of records (I don't remember the persons name or title so someone please post it) stated they "reviewed the document in question and found it to be true". The judge agreed with this persons credentials and accepted the finding. Thus ending the case.

I have 10 years + in the law enforcement field and I found this shocking, disturbing, and against every legal thing I was ever taught.

Lets put this into perspective. If you were arrested for a crime, your attorney would have the legal right to have the states attorney PRODUCE THE ORIGIONAL WARRANT, SEARCH WARRANT (IF APPLICABLE) and ANY OTHER RELATED EVIDENCE/DOCUMENT against you. If some of those items could not be produced, some "legal athority" (be it sheriff, arresting officer, states attorney, ect) testifying they "saw it and confirm its authenticity) WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED IN COURT.

I have seen many cases where origional paperwork and evidence could not be found and the case was dismissed.

I have seen many many posts here of people complaining about "secret evidence" being used in terrorist trials and the defence not having access to it. I have seen posts of people "screaming to the rafters" on this issue.
NOTE For the record I agree all but the most sensitive gathering techniques/sources should be make available.

But in this case of a person that holds arguably one of the most powerful positions in the world, with the power (not making drama of it) of life and death of people and a country.

But people/supporters are willing to throw away the most basic legal safeguards/rights/laws to support obama, but scream bloody murder if a police officer forgets to dot his eyes/cross his t's/follow the EXACT LETTER of a (FOR EXAMPLE) search warrant that results in finding illegal drugs in your house? Or for that matter your attorney will fight tooth and nail to get you off on that techicality.

This also does not even touch on the FACT that the very document posted on the internet as his "certificate of live birth" is UNACCEPTABLE for use in a passport, drivers licence, or even to get your kid in school (unless illegal, just noting for accuracy not to open another thread).

You combine the two undeniable facts given with the FACT that obama's legal team have fought (costing over $2 million) release of JUST ONE DOCUMENT TO THE COURT that would have CONCLUSIVELY/LEGALLY ENDED the case, then how can you not see something (at best) is fishy.

Look I don't know for sure if he is or is not a natural born citizen (as REQUIRED BY THE CONSTITUTION, THE ULTIMATE LAW OF THE LAND).

But the few undeniable FACTS I have given here (and been available/published for YEARS) would give enough cause/cause people to DEMAND a full accounting/investigation.

I find it funny his supporters if in traffic court would DEMAND ORGINAL PAPERWORK AND ARRESTING OFFICER to be there and accept nothing less.

But for the most important position in the USA with that person holding so much power that it makes your traffic ticket insignificant (by comparison) you blindly support him and screw the rule of law.

If you believe in someone over even common sense than don't complain about conspiracy/police state when they do something/be something you thought they were not.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrounger
This also does not even touch on the FACT that the very document posted on the internet as his "certificate of live birth" is UNACCEPTABLE for use in a passport, drivers licence, or even to get your kid in school (unless illegal, just noting for accuracy not to open another thread).

birther untruth 1, it is valid - please back up your claim it is not

You combine the two undeniable facts given with the FACT that obama's legal team have fought (costing over $2 million)

birther made up story 2 - please show how exactly Obama spent that money to cover up private records.... -

But the few undeniable FACTS I have given here

Except you have not posted any facts at all, just birther made up stories!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by scrounger

There is one FACT in this whole debate that should have anyone who believes in the rule of law DEMANDING a full and unbias investigation into the birthers argument.

There was, and the facts showed that Obama was born in Hawaii to a natural born American citizen (his mother) and therefore he is a natural born citizen, and eligible for the office that he holds.

In the lawsuits filed on this issue, the plantiffs (birthers if you will) demanded to view obamas birth certificate (BC for space requirements). When it reached the judge the person in charge of records (I don't remember the persons name or title so someone please post it) stated they "reviewed the document in question and found it to be true". The judge agreed with this persons credentials and accepted the finding. Thus ending the case.

Where it should have ended.

But, it didn't, because birthers refuse to grasp the concept of rule of law, the judicial system, and any semblance of sanity.

They could have also looked here www.snopes.com...

But they won't, and you won't and so this idiotic pathetic conspiracy goes round and around. The truth is that Obama is a natural born citizen of this country, and perfectly eligible for the office. But there are people who refuse to accept that fact, and instead have gone completely insane and continue whipping this dead horse.

I have 10 years + in the law enforcement field and I found this shocking, disturbing, and against every legal thing I was ever taught.

I highly doubt that, but if this is true, might I suggest further training? Because obviously your understanding of the judicial process is fatally flawed. As evidenced by the following statement...

Lets put this into perspective. If you were arrested for a crime

See, Obama hasn't been arrested for a crime, in order to be arrested for a crime, (1) a crime has to actually have occurred, and (2) there has to be tangible real evidence linking the suspect to aforementioned crime.

No crime has occurred here, and there is no tangible real evidence to prove that Obama committed any crime. But, instead of relying on fact based evidence, you "officer" are suspecting a person of a crime based only on your own personal bias against the man's (I'll assume that it's politically motivated as not to throw down the race card).

Not only was Obama vetted by the DNC, he was also confirmed by congress.

Repeatedly lawsuits filed against Obama on this issue have been thrown out due to lack of standing. Fact of the matter is, there is no real evidence that Obama was born anywhere else but Hawaii.

washingtonindependent.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join