It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INS DOC FOUND: U.S. Certificate Issued to one East African-born Child of U.S. Citizen in 1961!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

1. There is no law against making money from selling valuable research.
2. Research is bought and sold everyday. Truth has no relation to price.

Well it's not just research is it?

It's evidence.

Is it legal to sell evidence before a trial is held in the USA?

3. It is encumbant upon critically thinking individuals to consider evidence and weigh against what they have come to know.

And this critical thinking individual is wondering why a sheriff would sell evidence from a case that hasn't eve been held yet...

Is this normal?

Did OJ's lawyer write a book about his defence case before the trial was held? No.

He did afterwards though, in fact at least nine people involved with the trial wrote a book after the trial had concluded.

4. I have come to learn its wise to suspect any person who would call himself something he is not. In your linked thread, you clearly identify yourself as a non-American yet your avatar...

Really??

Sorry but such a stupid comment warrants no comment from me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If Bush43 were in office and, time after time, the same kind of circumstantial evidence was found against him ... and the same kind of birth certificate forgeries uncovered ... then the O-Bots who endlessly defend Obama now would be doing the same thing that the rest of us are doing ... they'd be screaming for THE TRUTH because it would be obvious by the amount of smoke that there is a fire burning somewhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is awesome!

Keep it up birthers! With your help, you can guarantee that Obama gets a second term! Just go out and have the GOP candidates endorse this idiocy and Obama's all set!

This is what you're doing, you do realize this right?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Anyone still going on about this birther stuff is as good as working with the Obama supporters. There are dozens of other actual legit reasons why Obama has been a bad president, but you guys think you can get him kicked out on a technicality?! You can never prove it and if you did they aren't going to let you take the man in the most powerful office in the world out. They will just say because he was a US citizen he was eligible. You look like a bunch of loons and just help the other side. Every time you argue that he isn't American you are failing to argue that he has started undeclared wars without Congress' or the people's consent.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
he is head of the UN security council while he is president of the US
constitutional buggery in progress, caught on tape even...and signed

which is impossible to not prove since its happening right in front of everyone
(yes a double negative)
while people speculate about ....1961

and:
fizzle.....

edit on 25-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

I think Chad made some very good points
edit on 25-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Damn Kenyan Communist, stop screwing up our country!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Damn Kenyan Communist, stop screwing up our country!!

Don't forget, he's a Marxist radical revolutionary as well! He's also the anti-christ and he's hates America and the Constitution!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi

I thought the rules of eligibility for president were there to ensure that the person had enough "ties" to the republic to ensure the persons loyalty to the country. But maybe I'm wrong.

In America, the person elected to the office of President, Must be a citizen born in the United States of America.
If a Woman is a U.S. citizen, and is in another country when the baby is born, then the child can be granted citizenship when proven and approved through the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
Lol.

I welcome the end of the world in 2012. I'm tired of this crap. He wasn't born here, the evidence just keeps on surfacing and is piling up.

Somehow this fool will be elected again... we live in a society full of a bunch of idiots. We are in deep trouble folks, but we already know this.

Sigh.

It doesn't matter if he was born in the Lincoln Bedroom of 1600 Penn. Ave. DC. His father, AT THE TIME OF HIS BIRTH, was a British citizen in the British region now known as Kenya. If he was born in HI so what, that's the deflection and deception. Everyone is arguing about Hawaii but that's a moot point. The constitutional hard-line requirement states that both parents ALSO must be US citizens as well as born in the US or it's territories.

I have refs to three state and federal supreme court cases if anyone chooses to look them up.

law2.umkc.edu...
supreme.justia.com...
supreme.justia.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi

I thought the rules of eligibility for president were there to ensure that the person had enough "ties" to the republic to ensure the persons loyalty to the country. But maybe I'm wrong.

In America, the person elected to the office of President, Must be a citizen born in the United States of America.
If a Woman is a U.S. citizen, and is in another country when the baby is born, then the child can be granted citizenship when proven and approved through the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)

Apples and oranges.

Citizenship and Natural Born Citizenship are 2 different degrees of constitutional and congressional distinguished citizenship.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
if your mom is a usa citizen does it matter where you are born?

what loophole keeps obama from being a usa citizen?

ok i see both parents must be citizens to be president. i cant believe the clintons didnt find the evidence to prove obama couldnt be president. its been proven time and again on ats that he is a kenyan. im being sarcastic.

edit on 25-3-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
The evidence just keeps piling up?

Let me see...

A mistake of translation in an interview with an old woman.

Two BCs released that says Obama were born in Hawaii are dismissed as forgeries.

That's really all there is that the Birther have to claim.

Which is to say no true evidence at all.

Gee, and they wonder why they're not taken seriously.

Your are missing a few things, like postman's testimony, badly forged PICA stamp on selective service card, to name a few things you in your effort to be totally objective.

Yes, you are right they are not taken seriously, but your reasoning for why that is so flawed it indicates you have no clue as to the power of TPTB.

Keep helping TPTP all you want.

Granny's a liar and the best he could do is a bogus BC. And that is the best you can do???

You should be getting paid for supporting the NWO and their agenda, if you are not.
edit on 3/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Eh, why bother?

The Birther bots won't and don't understand things like benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty and beyond a reasonable doubt.

And nothing they've presented has proven Obama, and hundreds of of other people who would be in on the conspiracy, as being born in Kenya. nothing they've presented has been any real proof that Obama was born in Kenya.

Which still wouldn't make Obama ineligible to be President even if he was anyway. His mother was born in Wichita Kansas, and that makes her an American alone. That means even if he was born in Kenya, he'd still be an American who would be eligible to run for President.

And therein lies the rub to this whole thing.

If there was any real evidence to show him being ineligible, then by all means, have him removed, I'd support it. And if the law wasn't interested in doing that then we'd really have something to talk about.

But something about being President of America makes people super hyper sensitive to things, and for some reason, things like benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty, gets thrown out the window.

The Birthers just have no case. It's time they should understand that and move on with their lives.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
TrueAmerican, I usually really dig your stuff in Fragile Earth, and used to feel like you're a competent and logical researcher. The more you post of this kind of stuff, though, the more I wonder how much of this sensationalist, willing-to-jump-on-anything mindset creeps into your earthquake research? It makes me question everything you post, now, and that makes me sad, because I used to really enjoy your EQ threads, and felt you were just taking the risk of being wrong in order to inform the public of important info. But now........? I don't know what to think.

This proves you certainly do not have an open mind, but are all about politics...Willing to just jump on anything?

If you cannot see that this is a completely bizarre and reasonably worth investigating story regarding the highest office in the world, and that the hiding of information and all the ridiculous, convenient coverups that have gone on here, then it is clear people like you are wasting your time on this website...and likely everywhere else in life.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Presenting a forged BC as proof of citizenship is fraud. Fraud of this order is a felony crime.

Some people just prefer to dany/ignore that, you being one. Live in denial of the truth and make no effort that justice should be the law of the land.

Denying ignorance means nothing if people sit on their butts and do nothing.
You people that support this regime are no better than the ones you defend.

Nobody except this Sheriff in the entire government has the courage to touch this. Congress are bought and paid and the justice system won't hear the case and not for lack of evidence. One forged BC is all you need to prosecute that crime (fraud), They don't want to be dead heroes or have their loved ones die mysteriously. The mob doesn't miss their target.

If you think this is bull you have a problem and you are the problem.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Does any of this really matter? I mean, the GOP has turned out nothing but bat-poo crazy candidates, there is no "smoking gun" evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama is not eligible for POTUS, and would you really want to see what happens when all the bills he signed are redacted because he wasn't eligible in the first place?

I've come to terms with the fact that he'll be in office for another four years. If we can hold out till 2016, maybe someone will step up and make us forget the whole Obama years.

I used to question his eligibility, but I just gave up. I'm just trying to ride out this roller coaster ride from hell until he's out of office in four years.

-TS

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

while i'm finding it harder and harder to believe that obama is a natural-born us citizen, i'm also wondering why, at this late hour, does it really matter? congress is doing nothing because congress is paid to do nothing. are we going to get the president impeached? not likely. even if we did get him impeached, what good would it do? we'll change to a new temporary president for a few months before moving on to the next figurehead who probably doesn't deserve to be president anyway. but even as i type this i realize i'm realizing that the reason for the inquisition is that obama is up for re-election (now i feel dumb.lol) but still- no one is elected into office, they are placed into office. obama is there because he was chosen by the powerful few. impeachment or not, citizen or not, the people did not elect him and therefore will have just as little power to remove him. i appreciate that there are a few people intelligent enough to realize the truth, but as for effecting change... i'm not as hopeful that the change will be for the better.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Um, yeah. Perhaps you missed this post? That's why I say "jumping on anything". This whole thread is easily debunked.

But thanks for exposing yourself and your own agendas, that was really easy!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
While I think this whole thing has spiraled out of control, I do think that using Factcheck as a source of truth is like asking Obama himself to tell the truth... Factcheck is politically biased, it's been shown time and time again, and should not really be trusted.

On to the actual meat of the issue. This would be nice if true, it most likely isn't and it's most likely just another grasp at straws. Personally I really don't care about the color or gender of the President, I care about the following of the basic rules and regulations for the office. If this was Dubbya, and this issue was surrounding him, i'd be making the same about of questions to both sides in the issue, prove it, either way. So far neither side has, they both keep dredging up the same information. Maybe someday, we will know the truth, maybe not.

Just remember as you read all of this:

There are three sides to EVERY story... One side, the second side and in-between, the truth.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join