It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INS DOC FOUND: U.S. Certificate Issued to one East African-born Child of U.S. Citizen in 1961!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

IMPLICATIVE DISCOVERY: A government document found buried in the online reference section of a Boston Public Library archive bolsters a growing mountain of evidentiary data against Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility to be president. The document indicates that a consular officer issued a single certificate of statutory citizenship, within the time frame including August 4, 1961, to a child born to a U.S. citizen between July 1st and December 31st, 1961 in the Kenyan region of Africa. The record also reveals that the certificate was the only one issued for this specific type of arrival in the U.S. over a span of more than 18 months, among thousands from other parts of the world.

Oh boy. Gee. Wonder who that is....

NEW YORK, NY – A recently discovered rare immigration record found by researchers working on behalf of an ongoing investigation into the Constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to hold the office of the U.S. presidency reveals that an American consular officer issued a single Certificate of Citizenship to only one passenger arriving in the U.S. from the Kenyan region of Africa between July and December of 1961.

The record shows demographic and status classifications for a passenger who was explicitly recorded at the INS Arrival Inspection Station as an individual being born to a U.S. citizen parent arriving from the Kenyan region of Africa between July 1st and December 31st, 1961.

This information and the dates of its documentation are disturbing given the rare nature of the issuance of certificates of citizenship for children who acquire their citizenship by birth to incoming U.S. citizens in this particular region of Africa.

Read all about it here:
obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

So how much smoke can there be with no fire?

:shk:

The evidence keeps mounting, Joe's posse is hot on the trail, and in the meantime, Congress does nothing.

Of course, the Obama huggers will be along shortly to tell us how there is no way in HELL that document is Obama's...

Right. You keep talking, and I keep plugging my ears.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That and you'll be called racist, because you obviously don't want a man with that much of a tan in office

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Joe's posse is hot on the trail

Hot on the trail of cash it seems...

Have you seen this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

This claim is sourced from the daily pen from 'Dan Crosby'. Dan claims that the document mentions a birth in the 'Kenyan region of africa' which is false. The document does not say 'Kenyan region' or 'Eastern Africa', it says 'other Africa':

Crosby lied about the report (“Table 48. Certificates of Citizenship Granted to Persons Who Acquired Citizenship at Birth Abroad, by Country or Region of Birth and Year Acquired: Year Ended June 30, 1982”). The report does not say “the Kenyan region of Africa” what it says is “Other Africa” and on this report, “Other Africa” (see map right) means Africa other than Libya, Morocco, South Africa and the United Arab Republic (Egypt). In my book, describing The Western Sahara or the Sudan as “Kenya region of Africa” is pretty much a lie. The phrase “Other Africa” is illegible in the image on the Daily Pen site, but not in my copy:

Official links are linked in this source:
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

'Other Africa' could be anywhere from Sudan to Zambia to Nigeria. Not just Kenya.

More to note:

Of course there is a much bigger objection to the whole cock-and-bull story and that is: had Barack Obama been born in Kenya, he would not have been a U. S. Citizen in 1961 according to the law in effect at that time. His mother did not meet the US residency requirement. So it could not have been Barack Obama reported on this INS report. QED.

Obama would not need to be issued statutory citizenship by a consular officer because there's nothing to indicate that he'd have difficulty getting citizenship or residency. Even if he was, hypothetically, born in Kenya, merely his mother being an American citizen would have granted him American citizenship (whether that's natural born citizenship is debatable, but then again Obama was born on US soil, so this isn't really up for debate).

Birthers will of course eat this up as they so desperately do and try to turn this into another big revelation, when it isn't any of the sort. Desperation.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Lol.

I welcome the end of the world in 2012. I'm tired of this crap. He wasn't born here, the evidence just keeps on surfacing and is piling up.

Somehow this fool will be elected again... we live in a society full of a bunch of idiots. We are in deep trouble folks, but we already know this.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

OK, I'll bite, assuming this is an actual document saying exactly what you say it is then Barack Obama is still a natural-born citizen. You can stomp and fume and contend again and again that a natural born citizen be born within the borders of the US, but it's generally assumed that if at least one of your parents is an American citizen, then you are too. A natural-born citizen, in fact.

Barack Obama was never naturalized but he's still a citizen, that makes him a natural-born citizen. He's still eligible to be the president.

If this could prove to be caseworthy then perhaps we'd finally settle the dispute on exactly what 'natural-born' means, but even then I don't think the cards would fall into the favor of the birthers.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The evidence just keeps piling up?

Let me see...

A mistake of translation in an interview with an old woman.

Two BCs released that says Obama were born in Hawaii are dismissed as forgeries.

That's really all there is that the Birther have to claim.

Which is to say no true evidence at all.

Gee, and they wonder why they're not taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

What aout a translation?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The only evidence piling up is that there is good money to be made off the useful idiots buying into this scam.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Joe's posse is hot on the trail

Hot on the trail of cash it seems...

Have you seen this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. There is no law against making money from selling valuable research.
2. Research is bought and sold everyday. Truth has no relation to price.
3. It is encumbant upon critically thinking individuals to consider evidence and weigh against what they have come to know.

4. I have come to learn its wise to suspect any person who would call himself something he is not. In your linked thread, you clearly identify yourself as a non-American yet your avatar...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What I want to know is this: IF he was born here, why in the world did the WH plaster a fake birth certificate on their website? Why have we not yet seen a legitimate birth certificate? And if you try to tell me that the document is authentic, I say you have no idea what you are talking about. Anyone who knows and works with imaging software regularly would be able to tell you that after 5 minutes or less of analysis.

So he may very well have been born in the US, but I know the BC that was released is not real.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Here you go:

www.salon.com...

Edit:

The article does have a link to the actual audio.

edit on 24-3-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

Edit #2:

The article is three years old.
edit on 24-3-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This is great and all, but personally I wonder why my sheriff is doing this, instead of prosecuting reported sexual assault cases in my county. There's a backlog of 430 such cases that haven't even been investigated. Sure is good to know ol' Joe has his priorities in order, though.

link
edit on 25-3-2012 by vexati0n because: Link added for the [citation needed] crowd.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Why have we not yet seen a legitimate birth certificate? And if you try to tell me that the document is authentic, I say you have no idea what you are talking about. Anyone who knows and works with imaging software regularly would be able to tell you that after 5 minutes or less of analysis.

factcheck.org...

so care to show why you think that is a fake?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
And where pray tell, does it say that this individual was Obama?
Oh that's right, you just made that part up because you wanted it to be true.
Can we please stick to REAL things? Huh? I mean come on man.

edit on 25-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Surely the documents would indicate who the US parent was? In which case , case solved. I still find it incredible that a white woman on the 60's would travel to Africa heavily pregnant and due to give birth in days so that she can give birth in an African hospital rather than a Hawaiian one !

Sorry does not pass the "you have got to be freaking joking" test.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Would not this child have been given a name by the time he /she arrived at INS to be registered
as a US citizen ?
Can we see the original form with baby's name and Mom's signature?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
At any given second thousands of children are born in africa. Now we are talking about a time span of full year . Possibility of this child happening to be Obama is close to zero. Even if he sneaked out what difference does it make. It doesn't mean every child born in africa who is able to sneak in US will become Prez
. Any guy with a computer with internet and possibly head up his ass can write this bogus post.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I don't understand this.
Ok, I'm not an american so I couldn't care less where he was born. Does it really matter? I mean isn't this minute details and clutching at straws to boot the man from the job because you can't do it through elections? Or is the principle so important in itself? I'm only asking out of curiosity because I'm trying to understand.

I thought the rules of eligibility for president were there to ensure that the person had enough "ties" to the republic to ensure the persons loyalty to the country. But maybe I'm wrong.

However, on the other hand I don't understand why the original documents aren't procured so that the matter can be settled once and for all. There is a big controversy over this matters and millions of Americans are in doubt over this issue. That in itself should be reason enough for any president to show the documents. And if they have been shown before..then show them again! Have them on display for everyone who wants to see them.

Why keep things hidden unless there is a reason for secrecy?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Or is the principle so important in itself?
reply to post by Koyaanisqatsi

In my book you hit the nail on the head! It is the principle!!!!!! The requirements are the requirements and no one should be above the constitution. I have trouble just proving who I am to get a drivers license because of all the information that you have to have now. It makes no difference how good of an explanation you have for missing something, they don't care. You have it or you don't! I don't feel a lying POS should get a pass because of who he is.
edit on 3/25/12 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join