It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Women & Gay people in The Middle East in 3min

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Im a few minutes in, this is so different than what I understand that unless the Muslim family down the road (well never mind, they aren't from Iran they are from Burma).

I will have to try to find a real person from Iran before accepting a youtube video that so far paints roses.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Saudi Arabia is one country that is bad a far as equality for women is concerned...but nobody seems to condemning them??
The majority of Iranian women as well as most in the middle eastern countries enjoy their freedom.

today.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Last time I checked Saudi Arabia was part of the middle east so the glen beck statement stands to that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Yes.. Saudi Arabia is ONE country in the middle east...he can't say they are all the same! Is every country in the Americas the same? If the OP needs to condemn any country for what he is talking about... he should look at Saudi Arabia first.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Im a few minutes in, this is so different than what I understand that unless the Muslim family down the road (well never mind, they aren't from Iran they are from Burma).

I will have to try to find a real person from Iran before accepting a youtube video that so far paints roses.

Well I shall have to ignore the Glen beck video cos it's on youtube?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You can if you want. I never said I totally believed Glen Beck, I just like to have more credible sources.

I like to take serious things like this with a grain of salt.

I can say however that what I have been exposed to lends more to what Glen says about the women and homosexuals. When it comes to the middle east.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Again, we are not talking about the israeli issue but about women and gay rights in Iran and other muslim countries...

I realize that and meant no disrespect to you or your thread.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The best way to make someone look terrible, guide them to that point, and just step back and point fingers and let people with an IQ less than 7 talk about them.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
Glen Beck talks about the middle east. Very hard to argue with his points about the way Women and Gay people are treated. I think this should be a wake up call for a lot of the muslim countries...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

Lol. Dude have you ever read the Quran? This isn't a religious war, it's a war over culture. In their culture homosexuality is punishable by death. There is no reasoning with a culture like that, your words go wasted.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

agree

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join