It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some proof...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Its sad but true. You are being taken for mugs, and many of you will continue to do so...because it suits you. I try and help you, but i think many are a lost cause. Im a dis info agent, or a shill...because thats the only logical explanation right? LOL

I don't think anyone asked for your help?

I'm confused about the real purpose of this thread, tbh...All I see is you trying to say you are so much more clever than those who believe in UFOs and passing it off as help. Seems like troll bait.

This thread hasn't really aided in the discussion of UFOs,it has really only prompted arguments. I get that you like to hang on youtube and point out the hoax videos, but I think most of the people on here can figure out if a video if a hoax. And the ones who post obvious hoaxes seem to be ignored for the most part from what I've noticed.

This seems more like a rant thread than a UFO thread. My two cents...not sure how else to respond to such a thread topic.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Not bait at all. Just an informative thread about the hoaxes and deliberate adsense fraud

They cannot help themselves. Its too easy to do. And when exposed they threaten to have your account terminated by false DMCA claims, complaints to adsense, flagging etc.

Im doing my little bit to expose some of them. There are far too many for one man to expose. Some of the most subscribed UFO channels are pushing these fake videos. When there is such a large audience, there will always be some intelligent people, but there are many who are really dumb too.

My first video may have been a bit too blunt. And i appreciate you may feel a bit offended.

I am pretty sure some of these people posting are on here. The perfect platform to promote there videos...people already having the belief, therefor its easier for them to be fooled. I cannot prove this...its my opinion based on looking at these teen hoaxers.

Its become a massive craze on youtube. In my next video i show the increase in ufo videos leading up to 2012. This year has seen a 200% rise in ufo videos being uploaded, and we are still only in march.

This year is the year to cream the adsense and partnership deals. People are expecting something, so they will be looking for help somewhere....youtube is the preferred place.

£600 in 3 weeks in the video above....thats about $900 for posting a hoax ufo video. These people are making lots of money off of peoples stupidity.

If you want to believe the majority of people posting ufo videos are genuine, then so be it. I can prove otherwise

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

predictable how? because we talk to our buddies about things we see? Im pretty sure thats normal friend to friend conversation so yeah if you think normal means predictable then yeah we are predictable. What do you talk to your friends about?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Not bait at all. Just an informative thread about the hoaxes

Of course its a bait thread... you keep using words like dumb stupid and moron addressing ATS members... what else would you call the thread?

And in the process you are giving the YTer just what they want MORE HITS.

Besides if it wasn't for all those videos, what else would you and the rest of the debunker kabal have to get stars from? You guys pounce on every new fake video like flies to s... you cannot help yourself anymore than the YT kiddies can.

They cannot help themselves. Its too easy to do

There ya go... like I said above... you guys can't help yourself to stop idiotic debunking. Just leave the thread be it will die because it has no content, but instead you debunkers have a pathological need to jump on them all to have your say, thereby keeping the threads alive and giving the account millions of hits. YOU are your own worst enemy

Im doing my little bit to expose some of them.

No what you are doing is deliberately promoting them on a forum that gets millions of hits. Are you getting a kick back perhaps?

There are far too many for one man to expose. Some of the most subscribed UFO channels are pushing these fake videos. When there is such a large audience, there will always be some intelligent people, but there are many who are really dumb too.

So don't bother. Just ignore them... its not like you are going to change anyone's mind you know. Why? because you have only your opinion

And i appreciate you may feel a bit offended.

AH! So you admit it's a bait thread. Surely you are intelligent enough to know what response you would trigger. I doubt your choice was by accident

I cannot prove this...its my opinion based on looking at these teen hoaxers.

Yes as I said all you have is your opinion... perhaps others might consider your beliefs dumb. stupid or moronic too

This year is the year to cream the adsense and partnership deals. People are expecting something, so they will be looking for help somewhere....youtube is the preferred place.
£600 in 3 weeks in the video above....thats about $900 for posting a hoax ufo video. These people are making lots of money off of peoples stupidity.

Well people pay money to see SciFi flicks... they pay money to see horror flicks... none of those are real either. It's called entertainment. Who are YOU to dictate what people choose as their entertainment? People also donate money to Churches... people donate money to charities that don't ever get the money to where its supposed to go and directors of those make over $100,000 a year

Seems to me your jealous of the money these kids are making...

In fact, if the money is as good as you say it is. perhaps its time I switched from adding content here for FREE that they make a living from... and go into making youtube videos... I bet I would make a killing

$900 for one hoax video?
I could have a new Humvee in a month

If you want to believe the majority of people posting ufo videos are genuine, then so be it. I can prove otherwise

Most people on ATS know that 90% plus of them are likely fakes, hoaxes or misidentified. But ATS is not an activist forum, it is an entertainment forum. As for proof... YOU can prove nothing... all you have is your opinion

Enjoy your bliss

edit on 25-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Its not bait, but i can see why you say that

I know it seems like im mocking you....im not.....these people are. Its frustrating to be told most of the videos you are fooled by are made by kids

This is relevant to the forum. I have been civil and polite. Maybe not as much in the video, but that has nothing to do with what i write here

You have been here long enough to know how to alert mods. If you feel im baiting, alert the mods. Let them deal with it. Instead of posting off topic comments.

The topic is about the number of kids and hoaxers on youtube. It is an undeniable trend as i pointed out in another post. Kids have caught wind of how easy it is to fake a ufo. They have been cashing in on it for years.

The view counts dont lie. These blatant hoaxes are being past around to millions of people. The comments are ridiculous..."wow bro i saw the same thing in my street...look at my vid" or "i knew they were coming, we are saved, 2012 im going to be saved by these aliens"

Either people looking for views, or the truly ignorant.

Ive seen plenty of easily identifiable hoaxes posted here. I havent just joined, ive been here years

Everyone is quick to say, "i wouldnt be fooled by it"...so why do the crappy vids keep being posted here???

I sometimes wonder if everyone is in it for the money. The hope of a newspaper wanting to buy your story, or being discovered by a cgi company. Posting blogs with thousands of attentive readers, amazed at your incredible stories. It seems to me of late most of the UFO community are more concerned about getting proof for themselves than actually proving the existence of UFO's.

You do realize, until these people go away, your quest for knowledge is fruitless? You will never have enough time to get through all the bs. Had 2012, UFO, aliens etc not been very profitable, you would have been left with maybe some very compelling evidence. All of the videos are now tainted. Too many hoaxers and dishonest people out there. Too much money to be made.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think you two might have your wires crossed a bit. As far as I can tell the OP is a decent person and was trying to show how these kids do this to help others be aware. He/she might be a bit too towards the debunking side of things but I don't think the intent was bad.

You should check out the Dallas UFO thread too if you haven't already, seems like some decent footage.
edit on 25-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

This thread hasn't really aided in the discussion of UFOs,it has really only prompted arguments.
Which is all this enigma will ever produce IMHO! 70 years of many highly intelligent individuals looking into this enigma/ books/ DVD's/ TV/ Film/ lectures etc etc-- & not one has produced any REAL FACTS yet!!! NOT ONE! 70 years of study has produced nothing! In fact after 70 years ufos haven't even managed to get it's self out of the 'strange phenomenon' category yet! Why is this do you think? Personally, after 40+ years of looking into the UFO enigma I think I now know why! Apart from the many pathetic pics & video clips that everyone's bored with, that can be of anything (even an alien space craft if that's what you want it to be) of which most are fakes-- all we have to go on are anecdotes/ stories/ either believe what you're told or you don't!! There's nothing strange going on! This can only be the logical, common sense conclusion, surely!?

peace.

dej...
edit on 25-3-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Seems to me your jealous of the money these kids are making...

Your assumptions would be wrong

If i were jealous or in need of it, i would be making hoax vids myself as i own the software required, and have the time and skill to do it. Instead i try and find the real unidentifiable stuff...but it is completely lacking.

You see no wrong in this??? You think its ok to play people for fools?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Instead i try and find the real unidentifiable stuff...but it is completely lacking.

Maybe you should check the Dallas thread too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is some footage around that's not identified, but like you said it's pretty much drowned out by the junk/hoax stuff out there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join