It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some proof...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Of why people make fake youtube videos for you guys.

This kids a moron, he is begging for adsense clicks and saying the "donations" will be towards a flying car.

It shows what these people think of you guys
They know most of you will discuss a random light in the sky until the cows come home. They know you will share it with your buddies, and they will do the same.

Im sorry to say it but you guys are kinda predictable. Thats why you have kids doing this, and ruining the real interesting things going on.

I made this short video just to show you the darker side of ufology

I named him the most blatant hoaxer, but i should have called him the most brazen.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I'll have a UFO fly over your house tonight and you can photograph it. Noone will ever believe you now even if you see something real.
That was a very bad video, my granddaughter could have made something more believable. I thought it was a plane till the lights doubled then disappeared

edit on 24-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Seems like somebody believed a kid's fake video and so made a thread about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

It seems you have not seen my posts on the boards then

Please, dont be offended
Its meant to show you that kids.....are kids. And they will do what they can to buy the latest game, or pair of trainers.

The UFO sector is a huge market...anything is debated, regardless of how out there, or vague it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

It seems you have not seen my posts on the boards then

Please, dont be offended
Its meant to show you that kids.....are kids. And they will do what they can to buy the latest game, or pair of trainers.

The UFO sector is a huge market...anything is debated, regardless of how out there, or vague it is.

The OP's title is a complete lie, I don't think any words can make up for that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Please, dont be offended

What part wasn't offensive?

The part where you call us "predictable" or the part where you imply we're too ignorant to know when we're being conned by a kid's fake UFO video for money? Or maybe the part about how "most" of us get deceived by a "random light in the sky" and discuss it with everyone we know?

I see your point, but you did it lazily and without forethought. The thread's title could also use work.

The only people who would donate money to a UFO video (real or not) don't deserve to have that money anyway. It's going into smarter hands.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The title is fine, it shows that people will look based purely on a sensationalized title.
These people cash in on that.

How many videos have you seen that are total crap? This thread is to illustrate WHY there are so many hoax videos, and hoax pushing youtube channels...££$$

Thanks for stopping by

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The title is fine, it shows that people will look based purely on a sensationalized title.
These people cash in on that.

How many videos have you seen that are total crap? This thread is to illustrate WHY there are so many hoax videos, and hoax pushing youtube channels...££$$

Every UFO case is already presumed to be "crap" until proven otherwise. It can only truly be called an "unidentified flying object" when every known factor is ruled out through careful analysis.

So yes, the title got attention...because people expected to see your analysis of a UFO case and then to try and debunk it in order to prove if it's legit or not. Instead you wasted everyone's time by showing what we already know and implying we're naive. Good job

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Im sorry to say it but you guys are kinda predictable. Thats why you have kids doing this, and ruining the real interesting things going on.

Sorry to say it but YOU are the one promoting this kid by posting it at ATS

Thank you for contributing to the quulity of threads on ATS

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Thought it was interesting really. If even young kids are doing things like that it really makes you wonder what many adults are up to and just how badly the whole field is messed up with these types of people. A kid I can forgive easily because he/she is growing up and will probably look back on it in the future and feel ashamed/daft, etc, adults are harder to forgive because they should and do often know better but do it anyway, and is a sign of a deeper problem they have when it comes to disrespecting others and making cash in such stupid ways.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Sorry to say it but YOU are the one promoting this kid by posting it at ATS

Thank you for contributing to the quulity of threads on ATS

Originally posted by TheLegend

Please, dont be offended

What part wasn't offensive?

The part where you call us "predictable" or the part where you imply we're too ignorant to know when we're being conned by a kid's fake UFO video for money? Or maybe the part about how "most" of us get deceived by a "random light in the sky" and discuss it with everyone we know?

I see your point, but you did it lazily and without forethought. The thread's title could also use work.

The only people who would donate money to a UFO video (real or not) don't deserve to have that money anyway. It's going into smarter hands.

Yes & Yes

Most inane thread I've seen in a while.

Wow, a kid made a hoax video!? REALLY!?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You all missed the point, except for robhines.

Of course i am wrong, MOST footage on youtube is legit right? Most people upload because they are genuinely interested in the subject, of course...of course.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yeah, you sure showed us. Apparently Youtube is an open site and anyone can post videos there. There's also fake videos of UFO's too, so we all better be cautious, especially of vids done by children asking for money.

We all learned something here.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Some kids on youtube post hoax videos, therefore all UFO sightings (including those witnessed by astronauts, military personnel, and government officials) must be hoax's by extension.

Seems legit.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Some kids on youtube post hoax videos, therefore all UFO sightings (including those witnessed by astronauts, military personnel, and government officials) must be hoax's by extension.

Seems legit.

haters gonna hate

Funny you guys have no proof whatsoever for your claims. Heresay is not admissible in court, and thats what all of this comes down to. Second hand stories and book and tv deals.

They all write books....they are praying on you like the kid in the video, but arent as blatant. Because they have some letters after their name, and because they worked in the military doesnt mean they would have any more knowledge than you or i in regard to "ufo's".

You are basing these irrational thoughts on the movies you have seen, and the books you have read.

Im making another video....dont worry i wont post it
Wouldnt want to offend any of you

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

post by loves a conspiricy
Because they have some letters after their name, and because they worked in the military doesnt mean they would have any more knowledge than you or i in regard to "ufo's".

In most cases that's true but some do have genuine inside knowledge of the subject and are worth listening to .
Edward Ruppelt is a prime example , Ruppelt was the director of Project Grudge and had some interesting things to say about UFOs in his book "The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects"

A free audio version is available HERE .... well worth a listen

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There are lots of reasons why someone would produce fake UFO videos, there's a lot of people out there looking for some kind of attention. Take this video below, looks real enough, innocent enough, and a typical kind of thing one would expect to see, except for the ending where it looks like a kid was crushed by a large credenza.

It was faked, by a production company that wanted to see if it gathered attention, and it did by over a million views. It was post production overlay, the bottles on the table were shot standing still. The kid pulled the table cloth with nothing on the table and the other kid fell. The third footage was the credenza falling without the kids in the room. Ta da!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I get people threatening to hack me, report me, have my account shut down...everyday on youtube. Because i expose their little lies.

Comment pending approval....sign of a hoaxer.

Messages threatening you....sign of a hoaxer.

Its sad but true. You are being taken for mugs, and many of you will continue to do so...because it suits you. I try and help you, but i think many are a lost cause. Im a dis info agent, or a shill...because thats the only logical explanation right? LOL

Ive just had to compose a nice little video for such a person
Im sure they will like it lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
UFO's are fake to help manipulate humans into believing there is "Space". So many people have witnessed these ships, including myself, yet why should this confirm my belief of Aliens? Of Space? Life Beyond Earth?

What if its all FAKE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join