It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I be suspended from college for this? Please help, I'm sorta freaking out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

"You are right, I am wrong. I couldn't have been more wrong. I understand there is no excuse for my thoughtless and self centered behavior but I have been so stressed out over exams and study that I haven't really been myself the past few weeks. Again, I understand this does not excuse my behavior, I only ask that you have mercy on me and allow me to make this right."

I agree - all persons in authority love when you submit to it. I think this goes double for academics.

Just say sorry, I was wrong - been stressed, wasn't thinking, won't do it again, etc... All will be well.

They'll give you some sort of warning and you'll walk away happy.

There will be back patting and glad handing and it'll all be over.

Don't stress - for god's sake don't bring in your dad. It'll make you look like you can't handle your own issues and they are likely to do a lot more lecturing.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Please don't forget to come back and let us all know what happened on this. I'm really interested to hear what this turned out to be. Especially after you mention it's a Community College, I'm personally interested. lol....

Good luck, and I hope it's a bunch of nothing in the end. Like others have said, if you catch this before heading in.... just show remorse and deep desire to have the opportunity to show how well you can go forth and sin no more.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
After reading that letter I HIGHLY doubt much will come of your meeting. Just say you were being dumb and realize you are not more entitled etc... please dress well. I liked you guns a blazing joke.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

UPDATE

Went to the meeting, everything is fine but they caught me because someone in the president's office saw me on the cameras. The lady said it was "pretty ingenious". Spent like 2 minutes talking about that and the other 28 minutes was her giving me really good advice on what I should do before I transfer and different other pieces of advice for college (scholarships, FAFSA, different schools, etc.)

It's all good, thanks everyone for the advice!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I highly doubt suspension would be the result, more like a "voluntary" signing of a contract of good behaviour or similar for a short period.

At the end of the day, you created an inconvenience more than anything else (more serious). Don't stress about it and remember to show humility at the meeting (even if you are seething inside).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join