It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney has heart transplant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
While Dick Cheney may have been an arsehole, i still hope he recovers. I think it is wrong for one to hope for death or ill health upon another.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Since when does a 70+ year old man with a history of heart disease get a transplant?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsrreal

You mean he had a heart transplant - a heart that could had gone to someone less than half his age! Money talks when requiring organ transplants!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hope he recovers and outlives every detractor.

One of the best Vice-Presidents ever.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
While Dick Cheney may have been an arsehole, i still hope he recovers. I think it is wrong for one to hope for death or ill health upon another.

Hi daas
Sounds good to me but you don't mind the raggin on the old dick do ya??
Yes raggin not shaggin we don't want to give him another attack or do we??
That's not DEATH at least. More like "Stand Down"
the best ljb

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by dragonsrreal

You mean he had a heart transplant - a heart that could had gone to someone less than half his age! Money talks when requiring organ transplants!

Hi blue,
Not really,
He got it from some religous dudes in Brooklyn. For rolling over on his country.
Well that's what's in the grapevine.
cheers ljb

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hm.. i knew he got an artificial heart for quite a while , having 2 ambulances following him at every step. I am quite surprised he waited so long for a heart. In Europe we can already grow genetically modified pigs to contain human hearts with the compatible genetic material from the donor , so no compatibility issue, its technically your heart.. this just tells me that "the secret service is 30 years ahead as science" could be just another myth..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is probably his end. Low chance to live for long at his age after this surgery. I wish his family the best. Don't really think humanity will be worse without him here though. He has a lot of blood on his hands weather you agree with his motives or not. Time to answer to what ever judgement awaits.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
71 year old war criminal gets transplant, means power and money trumps conscience and morality.

What kind of example does this set?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Don't you mean they finally put one in?
Transplant indicates the presence of an original heart.
Who believes that?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

And you have some kind of factual basis for these assertions?

The majority of heart transplants occur in individuals aged 50-64 years old, while around 12% go to those over the age of 65.

Further, sources say Cheney has been waiting for a heart transplant for the past 20 months.

www.usatoday.com...

Now - money does help in the instance of keeping him alive long enough to receive a heart transplant, as he's had a number of various pumps and aids surgically implanted while he waited (had he lacked them, he may not have survived to see a heart transplant).

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Always knew he was made of cold steel and heartless

Wonder whose it is ok i'm too lazy to read the OP at the moment..
edit on 24-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I love watching all the people who preach tolerance on the boards

Hypocritically wishing the death and pain on someone they dont like

Hi behind
I for one would like to see some names of those members and what they said on the Cheny hart subject that we discuss here with FREEdumb of what, speech????.
Not some but all the baddies in YOUR OPINION.
And why the bats out of hell do you LOVE IT???
Just a quicky for ya WAS the pursuit and brutal destruction of Sadam and Osama
not only wishing but actually performing the death and pain of someone THEY don't like????? BIAS MUCH???

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't like the things he did as a politician, however there are a ton of politicians I don't like!

Dick Cheney is just a person like all of us, and he's trying to cope with a disease. The man just wants to live.

Good to hear he's recovering.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

If we all followed that principle then none of us would know who Adolf Hitler is.

What then?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Of course an evil piece of human garbage would get a heart. Hopefully the goodness in that heart, if any, will finally make that puke feel his guilt.

I wonder if they had murdered the proper match, after searching for one and then stalking the person.

To me, it would be cool if he just suddenly dropped dead.

He's one of the ones that wants you dead, you useless little feeder...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

It amazes me knowing there is a teenager out there who could had been a perfect match that heart!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
seriously who cares? this guy should be in a prison for all the damage he's done

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join