It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney has heart transplant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I love watching all the people who preach tolerance on the boards

Hypocritically wishing the death and pain on someone they dont like

Some people just don't deserve to live, i can understand all the comments and really, they could've donated that heart to a person who really need and deserve it, not some idiot who never did anything good in his life, who is despised by millions of people for very good reasons.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Cheney actually HAD a HEART in the first place??!!!

Nah, dunno about that one.

While pondering the irony of the heart having once belonged to a gay person, just imagine the irony if the heart is one from a mother or father of one of the TONS of innocent Iraqi children, or an American solder who died for NO good reason over in Iraq over a FALSE war all for PROFIT and OIL and LIES...

Irony...

To me there was always something scary about Cheney. I had the feeling he really ran the country while Dubya served as the front man.

I'd hate to be Cheney in a life review.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
knowing dick cheney, he probably had a random citizen killed in an "accident".

Hi rn
Random is pretty close to the bone? lol
Be careful. He could be right by you and you would'n even know it.
He may have just been in there to get a new face, so he can visit Canada one more time befor he dies.
the best ljb

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Cheney actually HAD a HEART in the first place??!!!

Nah, dunno about that one.

While pondering the irony of the heart having once belonged to a gay person, just imagine the irony if the heart is one from a mother or father of one of the TONS of innocent Iraqi children, or an American solder who died for NO good reason over in Iraq over a FALSE war all for PROFIT and OIL and LIES...

Irony...

To me there was always something scary about Cheney. I had the feeling he really ran the country while Dubya served as the front man.

I'd hate to be Cheney in a life review.

If in a life review, as some say, you get to see all the consequences of your actions and all the people you've hurt/killed, I'd hate to be him too. I happen to believe in this sort of thing, though, and I think that almost no soul is irredeemable. Still, I'd hate to be him.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
I find it interesting that of all the people who need heart transplants (and yes i know that matching tissue, etc is another matter in itself), that someone Cheney's age, even after being on the list for 20 months, A) was even considered for a transplant, and B) did or will survive.

Then again, he has lots of money and lots of connections, and unless there was NO ONE else (younger) in the country to whom this heart could have gone, why someone as OLD as him? Granted, they can't just deny it because of his age, which brings back my previous point: unless there was not a single other person in the country, why him?

They're just gonna rebuild him with new parts forever it looks like until they find a way to transfer his mind to another brain...

I was thinking he made someone on the doner list with a tissue match have an accident .
edit on 24-3-2012 by Azadok because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I love watching all the people who preach tolerance on the boards
Hypocritically wishing the death and pain on someone they dont like

Well, you never saw me preaching tolerance, because I preach common sense, and it's not tolerance. And so common sense leads me to being painted as a commie by some and as a right wing heartless fokk by other. Now that I made it clear that I don't belong in the hypocrite pen, let me tell you:

I don't have a personal dislike for Cheney. He's probably a fine dude to have some Scotch on the rocks with. What I know (and I hope most sane people do as well) is that he's in the rarefied circle of people who did a tremendous amount of harm to the United States, with little cooperation from others. So there. I don't see why a country would want to save the person who has committed anal rape on her.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
*in the woods hunting with the donor* DC ~ glad your son finally got into school bill (pumps shotgun) say uh, you know your blood type by any chance?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Interesting.

I wonder, how many innocent poor people died waiting for a heart transplant. But Cheney gets to live because of his bank account?

www.thenationalnetworkoforgandonors.org...

Just kinda makes me sick that someone like Cheney would be able to jump the list, while someone else probably deserved it more and died needlessly so that evil could live just a few years longer.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Some people claim that their new heart has also changed their character.

I remember a case years ago where an older woman received a young man's heart. And she started walking like a man, eating KFC at all hours ... and she even got cravings for beer.

"Cell Memories" they're called. Your favorite things, traits hotwired into your basic biological structure.

I wonder what preferences Cheney might inherit from his donor ?

Can't be much worse than what he's already got, surely ?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Smithers: Oh, Mr. Burns, we’ll thaw you out the second they discover the cure for seventeen stab wounds in the back. How are we doing, boys?

Frink: Well, we’re up to fifteen!

edit on 24-3-2012 by godspetrat because: image.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
And she started walking like a man, eating KFC at all hours

That was a heart wasted. She got this new heart to what? Proceed to destroy it with eating greasy food. Somebody else doesn't have this heart and is dead now. The heart that this b!tch does not deserve.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Okay so they want to extend this clone,they must like it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'll go ahead and be the voice of dissent.

Does anyone have any... you know... evidence or reasonable suspicion that Cheney received his heart transplant 'because of his money?'

www.usatoday.com...

An aide to Cheney disclosed that the 71-year-old, who has had a long history of cardiovascular trouble including numerous heart attacks, had been waiting for a transplant for more than 20 months.

Further:

According to UNOS, 332 people over age 65 received a heart transplant last year. The majority of transplants occur in 50- to 64-year-olds.

So, really, all I'm seeing is a bunch of "I don't like Cheney" drivel.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
So, really, all I'm seeing is a bunch of "I don't like Cheney" drivel.

Well at least we have established that. And there is plenty of that... drivel.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Dick Cheney is not one of my favorite people but i do wish him well and i hope he will be forever grateful for this lifesaving gift ..I wonder if ObamaCare's IPABs would have approved Cheney's heart transplant..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Someone had to die for Cheney to get his transplant. The family not only lost a loved one but found out that Cheney would live longer; what a bummer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join