It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Love.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron01

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Are you finally waking up to realize Zero is Existence, Zero is Everything?

However if n0thing is existence and everything, then n0thing can go above and below itself, sew your can't can't be.

Ribbit

Nothing cannot go below itself. If nothing can go below itself it would mean that nothing could make itself cease to exist.

Besides that math hasn't to do anything with truth or existence.

To go below or above one's self cannot make one's self cease to exist, it only changes how you exist. That is pure math and logic, which both have everything to dew with everything, which is contradictory to your last comment. Everything is Mathematical and Math is Logical!

Ribbit

My God toad... I honestly feel sorry for you. Math is made up by man and hasn't anything to do with existence.

I wish I could destroy all of your illusions...

My God Baron . . . I honestly dew kNot feel sorry for you, for you are how you are suppose to be, trapped in your own mind.

Man created n0thing! You have bought into this Matrix, a Matrix constructed out of Thought and you exist in that Thought.

There is no sPoon!

There is no mAn!

There only IS.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Baron01

Everyone is special. And I proclaim my absolute right to be freely self-expressed.

Everyone is kNot only Special, they are Perfect.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

However if n0thing is existence and everything, then n0thing can go above and below itself, sew your can't can't be.

Ribbit

Nothing cannot go below itself. If nothing can go below itself it would mean that nothing could make itself cease to exist.

To go below or above one's self cannot make one's self cease to exist, it only changes how you exist. That is pure math and logic, which both have everything to dew with everything, which is contradictory to your last comment. Everything is Mathematical and Math is Logical!

Ribbit

My God toad... I honestly feel sorry for you. Math is made up by man and hasn't anything to do with existence.

Before you can destroy any of my illusions, you must first destroy your own but you don't think you have any.

Can you answer this question correctly:

How many different Earths have there been and how many times has your exact person (you) existed (lived) on that/those Earth(s)?

Dew you really think that's air you're breathing?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Ribbit

Ribbit

My God Baron . . . I honestly dew kNot feel sorry for you, for you are how you are suppose to be, trapped in your own mind.

Man created n0thing! You have bought into this Matrix, a Matrix constructed out of Thought and you exist in that Thought.

There is no sPoon!

There is no mAn!

There only IS.

Ribbit

So if man created nothing then who made all the buildings on Earth? Who created music? Who created the internet? Who created the ButtUglyToad account on ATS? Who created the name Ribbit?

You are the one who's trapped...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Baron01

Everyone is special. And I proclaim my absolute right to be freely self-expressed.
You are welcome to your judgements, but they are your judgements, and need not represent the truth of my own experience.

Do you have any thoughts or ideas or impressions that you would like to share from your experience?

And don't forget that this is a purely text-based communication medium, so there's only so much information that one can gather by which to try to take another's personal inventory! lol

Every one is only special in it's own way because there is only one of it. But besides that, no one is really special. What is so special about you? What have you done or thought about which others didn't?

You're only into the New Age thing because it gives your life a story and you have identified yourself with it. Who are you without the mask?

You are not special, there is no love, no hope, only now.

How can there only be Now, when that Now has occurred many times over in the past and will repeat itself many times over in the future?

You are kNot living in the Now, you are living in the Now of Now.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ribbit

Ribbit

Before you can destroy any of my illusions, you must first destroy your own but you don't think you have any.

How many different Earths have there been and how many times has your exact person (you) existed (lived) on that/those Earth(s)?

Ribbit

I don't know how many different Earths have existed but my guess would be a few billion. My person (which is again a concept which doesn't exist in the real world) only exists right now on this planet we call Earth.

If I'm not breathing air then what is it? Are you trying to convince me that the air is breathing me? I feel something like that is coming.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Baron01 because: r

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Baron01

You are welcome to your judgements, but they are your judgements, and need not represent the truth of my own experience.

Do you have any thoughts or ideas or impressions that you would like to share from your experience?

And don't forget that this is a purely text-based communication medium, so there's only so much information that one can gather by which to try to take another's personal inventory! lol

Every one is only special in it's own way because there is only one of it. But besides that, no one is really special. What is so special about you? What have you done or thought about which others didn't?

You're only into the New Age thing because it gives your life a story and you have identified yourself with it. Who are you without the mask?

How can there only be Now, when that Now has occurred many times over in the past and will repeat itself many times over in the future?

Ribbit

The now hasn't occurred many times over in the past. If the now did happen many times in the past the now would be cut in pieces but the now obviously isn't cut at all. The now is one eternal now and whether I'm experiencing a different now than the real now or not doesn't really matter. My brain is designed to experience life the way it does.

Clean up your mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Now is something that is forever, like one eternal day, however, there are infinite clips of film moving ahead infinitely. So we are being born, taking our first steps and moved on already.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So if man created nothing then who made all the buildings on Earth? Who created music? Who created the internet? Who created the ButtUglyToad account on ATS? Who created the name Ribbit?

Who? WE the Souls, the Children of God/SourCe.

This thing you call Life, is SCRIPTED and WE've ran this SPECIFIC Matrix THOUSANDS of times and the last time your Soul was connected to this Matrix, you were kNot you, you were sumone or sumthing else.

You are kNot where you think you are!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ribbit

Ribbit

Ribbit

I don't know how many different Earths have existed but my guess would be a few billion. My person (which is again a concept which doesn't exist in the real world) only exists right now on this planet we call Earth.

If I'm not breathing air then what is it? Are you trying to convince me that the air is breathing me? I feel something like that is coming.

The you has existed as many times as this ONE SPECIFIC Earth has existed, thousands of times, and you will exist many thousands of times more, in the future running of this Matrix, but the difference is, your Soul is only at the helm of you this time around and you will never again be the person you are now, for n0thing occupies the same space twice.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Baron01

Ribbit

The now hasn't occurred many times over in the past. If the now did happen many times in the past the now would be cut in pieces but the now obviously isn't cut at all. The now is one eternal now and whether I'm experiencing a different now than the real now or not doesn't really matter. My brain is designed to experience life the way it does.

Clean up your mind.

When you watch a movie on TV, did that movie happen in the Now or was it put to film and you are just watching it Now?

Law of Predestined:

"If everything is as it has always been, then everything will be as it always has."

This thing you call Life, EVERY ASPECT OF IT, is happening IN thought. Another words, it isn't really happening!
And WE rerun it constantly, it's one of WE's favorite Matrices, and your Soul is playing a part in this PRODUCTION manifested IN thought!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Now is something that is forever, like one eternal day, however, there are infinite clips of film moving ahead infinitely. So we are being born, taking our first steps and moved on already.

Now is an aspect of Time, the Zeroness of Time, and it is eternal because it is fueled by the future and it's final destination is the past, which both comprise the Now.

-1 0 +1

Past Now Future

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I am noticing conceptual threads within the threads so it's hard to respond to just one thought without confusing it with another. Please for me in one word defined love. between phrase or sentence at least, what is its progenitor in relation to the source it comes from and where do you think it fits in with these three imperatives. I have found by living these problems have just melted away be it physical changes in reality or perceptions altered so it no longer has the same relevance. Love changes things. The three imperatives relates to three different kinds of love. There are several others. The French has five different terms for love I think we need to define love before we argue its relevance.
The three imparities:
1. Stop Thinking Negatively
2. Obey Intuition
3. Learn to Serve

regards, Daniel

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirLance

Please for me in one word defined love.

In one werd?

Empathy!

"God/Source is Everything: Time is God/Source in Motion; Thought is Time in Motion; Logic is Thought in Motion; Love is Logic in Motion; Life is Love in Motion; Math is Life/Numbers in Motion. Rinse & Repeat." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

This thing you call Life, is SCRIPTED and WE've ran this SPECIFIC Matrix THOUSANDS of times and the last time your Soul was connected to this Matrix, you were kNot you, you were sumone or sumthing else.

Ribbit

These are beliefs and have nothing to do with truth.

I'm sorry for having crushed your illusions.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Baron01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Baron01

Ribbit

Clean up your mind.

When you watch a movie on TV, did that movie happen in the Now or was it put to film and you are just watching it Now?

Law of Predestined:

"If everything is as it has always been, then everything will be as it always has."

This thing you call Life, EVERY ASPECT OF IT, is happening IN thought. Another words, it isn't really happening!
And WE rerun it constantly, it's one of WE's favorite Matrices, and your Soul is playing a part in this PRODUCTION manifested IN thought!

Ribbit

Again, beliefs beliefs beliefs... where are the proofs?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Now is an aspect of Time, the Zeroness of Time, and it is eternal because it is fueled by the future and it's final destination is the past, which both comprise the Now.

-1 0 +1

Past Now Future

Ribbit

But the past was once now which according to you is 0, not -1. The future will become the now which is again 0, not +1.

The moment I am typing this occurs in the now and when you read this post I have typed it happened in the past which for me was the now, and when I read your reply you have typed it in the now and when I read it in the future which for me will be the now you've typed in the past which for you was the now.

I'm yet again sorry for crushing your illusions but everything happens in the now. So fix your math:

Now

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Ribbit

These are beliefs and have nothing to do with truth.

I'm sorry for having crushed your illusions.

They are kNot beliefs, they are facts but you don't know the truth about the Universe/God/SourCe and how it all werks, sew how can you possibly sit there and say anything I say isn't the truth? You don't know the truth but you don't want to know the truth, you only want to know what you want the truth to be and I can tell you, the truth isn't what you want it to be, for it wasn't what I wanted it to be either.

Sew continue living your delusions but I can promise you, no matter what, when your existence ends here you will no longer be able to deny the truth and it's sad that sew many of you will require death in order to see the truth.
Each and every day that passes, I realize there is very little hope for most of you. You have all been fooled and the one fooling you is you.

If I were you, I'd get ready for it to get really bad, since total anhilation is all you understand and I'm otay with that but it's kNot what I want but what I want doesn't matter. I'll just kick back and watch the fireworks and wait for my time to come to exit this illusion and to move onto the next illusion I get to be a part of.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Baron01

Ribbit

Clean up your mind.

Law of Predestined:

Ribbit

Again, beliefs beliefs beliefs... where are the proofs?

Find them yourself, just as I have, since that's the only way you will believe the truth of all of this.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

-1 0 +1

Past Now Future

Ribbit

But the past was once now which according to you is 0, not -1. The future will become the now which is again 0, not +1.

The moment I am typing this occurs in the now and when you read this post I have typed it happened in the past which for me was the now, and when I read your reply you have typed it in the now and when I read it in the future which for me will be the now you've typed in the past which for you was the now.

I'm yet again sorry for crushing your illusions but everything happens in the now. So fix your math:

Now

Anything you dew can only be realized when it's the Past. You cannot dew anything and realize it at the same time, you must dew it first, then realize it.

The Present is for Understanding the Past and Rationalizing the Future. - Old Toad Proverb

Sew your Now exists in the Past and Future and the Past and Future exist in the Now.

Apparently you are kNot familiar with Newton's 3rd Law of Motion, which does apply to Time, since Time is Motion!
Newton's 3rd Law of Motion dictates that for EVERY action there's an EQUAL and opposite REACTION. Sew then, where does the Now stand with a well accepted Law of Motion?

You need to fix your math for while everything happenS in the Now, what happenS Now happenED in the Past and WILL happen in the Future, especially anything that happens in this Construct.

Your delusion is you think all of this is happening in the Real, when it isn't.

Ribbit

Ps: You don't even know the truth about your Soul, nor where it resides and has always resided since its birth, nor how old your Soul is, nor how your Soul was born, sew what credibility dew you have? None!

edit on 25-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join