It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Love.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Baron01

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

human emotion is irrational and not logical.

love is a human emotion; logic is inadequate to understand it.

i think such a thought bothers people...logic should logically be able to make sense of all things...including a human emotion.

First, there is no sPoon! There are NO HUMANS!

Emotions are programmed into you and Love is kNot an emotion, it is the truest sense of being there is, thus, it is part of Consciousness for Logic is also part of Consciousness and Love flows from Logic.

As to understanding Love, how can you understand that which comes from that which you don't understand? You think the Source of Love is Human Emotions, but that's kNot the Source.

Here's a Logics Question for you:

The following is true:

1 = Love

0 + 0 = 1

What does each 0 represent?

Ribbit

But what if:

1 = Hate

0 + 0 = 1

Nice observation, I hadn't thought about the Hate Equation.

+1 + -1 = n0thing

That is the Hate Equation, fueled by Duality.

Ribbit

But now what if:

3= Anger

0 + 0 = 3

Another keen observation.
I also haven't thought about the Angry Equation:

-1 + -1 = n0thing

Just as with the Hate Equation, the Ones are Sourced from Duality.

Ribbit

I have to disapoint you but - minus does not exist and so doesn't duality.

Not to mention -1 + -1= -2
edit on 24-3-2012 by Baron01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

The Universe (God/Source) is the Greatest Contradiction possible and We mimic/mirror the Universe.

You've been programmed to reject contradictions, that's why it doesn't make sense.

Ribbit

edit on 24-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

I haven't been "programmed" any more than you have. I reason, and intuit. Same as you.

I reason that you are being unreasonable, and using mulitple layers of circular reasoning to justify your stances.

It's nested nonsense, yet you have these labels that you use as an armor to attempt and fill in the blanks.

You feel powerful and wise with this armor on. I see a weak man underneath.

Sorry, but I don't buy your bull#.

/conversation
edit on 24-3-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I hate to disappoint you but the Universe disagrees with you, sew you lose the argument.

This Spatial Verse is POSITIVE and the Spatial Verse above/below this one is NEGATIVE.

You also need to UNDERSTAND that the equals sign ("=") is what's known as a GENERALITY, thus, it is kNot absolute sew while -1 + -1 can equal -2, that's kNot absolute, it can also equal n0thing.

You also need to stop thinking humans created anything, they/you are an illusion and you don't even exist.
You are a figment of God/SourCe's Imagination.

As to Duality existing, it doesn't. Trinality is what exists:

-1 0 +1

Duality is only the Negative One and Positive One, Trinality is all Three.

Zeroness is the end result of Trinality.

-1 + 0 + +1 = Zeroness (neutrality)

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The Universe (God/Source) is the Greatest Contradiction possible and We mimic/mirror the Universe.

You've been programmed to reject contradictions, that's why it doesn't make sense.

Ribbit

edit on 24-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

I haven't been "programmed" any more than you have. I reason, and intuit. Same as you.

I reason that you are being unreasonable, and using mulitple layers of circular reasoning to justify your stances.

It's nested nonsense, yet you have these labels that you use as an armor to attempt and fill in the blanks.

You feel powerful and wise with this armor on. I see a weak man underneath.

Sorry, but I don't buy your bull#/conversation.

When you finally wake up and realize everything you think is real, isn't, and the "you" only exists holographically inside the mind of God/Source and all of this is a holographic illusion, just like in a Dream, then you will finally understand the intentional flaws/errors written into your programming to get you to buy into what you have already bought into.

Your mind is playing tricks on you but it was designed to dew just that.

As to me, I have n0thing for sale, sew you cannot buy anything from me.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I hate to disappoint you but the Universe disagrees with you, sew you lose the argument.

This Spatial Verse is POSITIVE and the Spatial Verse above/below this one is NEGATIVE.

You also need to UNDERSTAND that the equals sign ("=") is what's known as a GENERALITY, thus, it is kNot absolute sew while -1 + -1 can equal -2, that's kNot absolute, it can also equal n0thing.

You also need to stop thinking humans created anything, they/you are an illusion and you don't even exist.

-1 0 +1

Ribbit

If you have -$1000 on your bank account, do you really have -$1000 in the real world which you can put in you wallet?

When the temperature outside is minus 10 degrees, is the temperature really - minus? Ofcourse not.

I am God. Burn me down theists.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

-1 0 +1

Ribbit

If you have -$1000 on your bank account, do you really have -$1000 in the real world which you can put in you wallet?

When the temperature outside is minus 10 degrees, is the temperature really - minus? Ofcourse not.

You are kNot God anymore than you are you.

As to your second question, the answer is actually Yes because Temperature is a measurement of Heat and can be anything you want it to be, just as One can be the Sum and/or Product of Infinite.

As to the first question, you violated order with it because you cannot put less than n0thing in sumthing, although less than n0thing is a negative sumthing. It would be like asking if you had +$1000 in the bank, can you put that in your pants pocket, when your pants have no pockets.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

-1 0 +1

Ribbit

As to your second question, the answer is actually Yes because Temperature is a measurement of Heat and can be anything you want it to be, just as One can be the Sum and/or Product of Infinite.

As to the first question, you violated order with it because you cannot put less than n0thing in sumthing, although less than n0thing is a negative sumthing. It would be like asking if you had +$1000 in the bank, can you put that in your pants pocket, when your pants have no pockets.

Ribbit

''you cannot put less than n0thing in sumthing''

Finally you understand something. There is no less than nothing. So reality explained in mathematics: >0 which means nothing can't go below existence.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

If love is everything then there is no need to talk about "loving one another" because everything is love
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Perhaps talk of love is needed in the absence of the realization that love is everything? Maybe in a state of forgetfulness of the ominpresence of love, we experience a sense of isolation which is assuaged by the talk of love?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

-1 0 +1

Ribbit

Ribbit

''you cannot put less than n0thing in sumthing''

Finally you understand something. There is no less than nothing. So reality explained in mathematics: >0 which means nothing can't go below existence.

Are you finally waking up to realize Zero is Existence, Zero is Everything?

However if n0thing is existence and everything, then n0thing can go above and below itself, sew your can't can't be.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I hope i'm not too late to the party to contribute:

i Love you all so very much!

edit on 3/25/12 by soulshn because: doh!
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I[/] am God. Burn me down theists.

FTFY: We are God

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
I hope i'm not to late too the party to contribute:

i Love you all so very much!

Love you back . . . and front . . . and sideways . . . and up . . . and down . . . but kNot in the puddle.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
I will repeat this question one more time for all you who are claiming "love is everything".

If love is everything, how can you possess or accumulate it?

If love is everything, then love has no definable parameters to be labeled as "love" because there is nothing else but love. If love is everything then there is no need to talk about "loving one another" because everything is love.

i hope you get to see this and i hope i am able to explain it in such a way that it makes sense:

Love is everything because Everything is Intelligent Infinity. Everything is One. Love is Everything in the same way that We are One, and and we are Everything.

In Unity there can be no 'other than', no duality, only Unity.

Much Love!

edit on 3/25/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is love:

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever;
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.
Therefore, on every morrow, are we wreathing
A flowery band to bind us to the earth,
Spite of despondence, of the inhuman dearth
Of noble natures, of the gloomy days,
Of all the unhealthy and o'er-darkened ways::
Made for our searching: yes, in spite of all,
Some shape of beauty moves away the pall
From our dark spirits. Such the sun, the moon,
Trees old and young, sprouting a shady boon
For simple sheep; and such are daffodils
With the green world they live in; and clear rills
That for themselves a cooling covert make
'Gainst the hot season; the mid forest brake,
Rich with a sprinkling of fair musk-rose blooms:
And such too is the grandeur of the dooms
We have imagined for the mighty dead;
All lovely tales that we have heard or read:
An endless fountain of immortal drink,
Pouring unto us from the heaven's brink.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25-3-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
LOVE is the answer
LOVE will set you free
LOVE is all you need

in a world that is bigger than you, living from your heart will connect you to the one thing bigger than it - LOVE

LOVE

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Thank god you did what the OP didn't, and that's adding a little Huey Lewis and the News to a thread titled "The Power of Love"!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

If love is everything then there is no need to talk about "loving one another" because everything is love

Perhaps talk of love is needed in the absence of the realization that love is everything? Maybe in a state of forgetfulness of the ominpresence of love, we experience a sense of isolation which is assuaged by the talk of love?

I hear you. And I understand what love is, it is without a doubt a very powerful emotion. But I also know that all this talk of "omnipresent love" "universal love" "infinite love" is just some new age hippyish lingo that leaves people temporarily with a warm feeling but ends as soon as whatever comforts them leaves (drugs, money, affection, warm house, t.v., physical security, job security...). I think the hippy movement proved just how limited and shallow this whole "love ideology" is.

Love by definition establishes and solidifies duality (separation), I wonder how anyone cannot see this?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn

I[/] am God. Burn me down theists.

FTFY: We are God

The fact that we are God also means that I am God.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The impetus to action, in the space of nothing (unconditioned ground of being) wherein our fundamental needs are already met, is what?

I've been there once, and the first thing that arose was "I love people" as the only real thing that mattered or that was worth doing, finding, striving for.

The unconditioned ground of being, is itself conditioned by freedom (unconditionality), and when we are completely free, to be freely and fully self-expressed, what do we do with that? Is our first impulse to be alone, to run away and hide from others? Is it to find an object of hatred or envy?

Can you see and recognize the mirth here, and love, not just as an "emotion" but as a creative impulse and a first/last cause, or the reason (logic?) for the doing, for the creative action?

Perhaps gratitude, for our inclusion, which is itself a type of love, might be the first thing to arise, but then there's the desire to express it, in a deep sharing of mutuality, and that's love, in the giving of one's self for the sake of one's own and another's spiritual growth and well being. In the human domain it's causative, formative, and in the final analysis, the only reasonable thing or process worth engaging in. Those who've been to that sacred space of nothing/everything that is unconditional and requiring nothing of us, will understand this, how love is a first principal and a first cause arising in the space of absolute freedom.

edit on 25-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: of love.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Originally posted by mysticnoon
I hear you. And I understand what love is, it is without a doubt a very powerful emotion. But I also know that all this talk of "omnipresent love" "universal love" "infinite love" is just some new age hippyish lingo that leaves people temporarily with a warm feeling but ends as soon as whatever comforts them leaves (drugs, money, affection, warm house, t.v., physical security, job security...). I think the hippy movement proved just how limited and shallow this whole "love ideology" is.

Love by definition establishes and solidifies duality (separation), I wonder how anyone cannot see this?

So profound! What if you're in a multiple person love situation? Do you think that's still duality?

Do you propose to love nothing? The Universe seems to be full of interconnected things...they just don't work unless they are working in conjunction with other parts of it! Do you really think its all duality?

edit on 25-3-2012 by Phaedra because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join