It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Love.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Love is all-inclusiuve, not exclusive; it both encompases and transcends all human ignorance, wickedness, stupidity and the suffering which ensues in their wake.

Timeless, spaceless, not a "thing", not an "it", love extends itself, according to nothing more, or less, than the truth and the reality itself (where all ignorance, wickedness, and stupidity falls at the feet of reason, and logic) right across the entire depth and breadth of the very ground of all being and becoming.

Summed up, and raised high in this manner, it may be said that "love conquors all". Now that's powerful, real power if I've ever seen it or experienced it; the power to move whole mountains really of all that which is utterly absurd, ridiculous and irrational to begin with!

Added to the "power of love" the power of freedom - heaven itself opens its doors to us, beckons, and approaches, invitingly, as an open invitation to participate and to enjoy koinonia (communion by intimate participation) with love as source, and the very reason and thus the first/last cause, of existence itself.

Our only real stumbling block then, peventing our access to this domain of love, light, life and freedom (and thus eternal happiness and joy), or that which hinders us and constrains us in our experience of the truth and the life as it is, and as it ought to be - resides precisely in a failure of love, according to nothing more, or less, than our own steadfast refusal (with crossed arms) to forgive (not just others, but one and all our own self included, last but not least).

That's pretty funny, imho, not only powerful, and imminently practical, but also endlessly amuzing, whereby our own human absurdity, and ridiculousness, at all levels, both individually and collectively - becomes quite suddenly (as if in the twinkling of an eye
) the comedic material of the ages!
[hark! I can almost hear laughter and cheers erupt in heaven, or at the very least, feel the mirth and humor of true understanding and gnosis welling up from deep within]

For me it can bring me to tears, pehaps though at first only in sorrow, and regret, immediately thereafter, in joy, and laughter, while "filled to overflowing", as it were, with a seemingly unending sense of mirth and humor, and even the newfound playful curiosity, of a child.

Love.

And that's all it takes! I kid you not!

And so it starts to get even funnier, once we begin to "get it", that indescribable, quintessential joke at the end of time and history, a joke at the expense of our own prior ignorance, until at last we really and truly (and FINALLY) break free into the truth of our own existence that sets of free in eternity - fully and unconditionally accepted, loved, and forgiven, as we are, all the while laughing at the ridiculousness of our prior ah...predicament (LOL), fouded in nothing but our own ignorance and stupidity (ie: there's a lot of material there if you're a comedian of sorts, even if only as a mere possibility).

Provided we can then learn how to love and forgive in the same charming and playful spirit; happy, friendly, and freely and fully self-expressed with awareness (power of choice and decision) - we may then be said to have entered (even if only to a degree), the kingdom of heaven itself, knowing ourselves, and one another, as we are known, seeing each other "face to face" as it were, but not at the surface or superficial level, but seeing the heart of others, and our own heart reflected, the demon dissolved, and our better angels "set free to fly in the spacious firmament of love and freedom (Kahlil Gibran, from "The Prophet").

I believe, or have come to conclude, rationally and logically, that "the power of love" is SO powerful, that it will one day form the very keystone in the royal arch over which humanity will begin to pass into everlasting life and freedom, without any hindrance or constraint whatsoever, set free for the sake of freedom, to freely love as we are loved!

Absolute love is absolute forgiveness is absolute FREEDOM, to freely love and be loved, as we are already loved by our very own conclusion, in the heart of it all, with the heart of it all, in us, at the very deepest level of our human experience, and thus of our eternal existence, why? Because it's a universal principal, however personal (and there's another joke or whole series of them in there somewhere, surely).

The preceding OP will either evoke in you, a smile (and the humor of understanding), or an angry, cyical disposition, but that's funny too! To that person "please forgive me", is all I ask, and I will do the same "unto you" no matter what you say!

Best Regards, (and God Bless?)

NAM

edit on 24-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: perfectionism.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Cool thread

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

love to you my friend,
love is the only free energy we need,
it is self supporting and spreads without cost or effort

star and flag

this is a very beautiful vid to go with your very powerful thread

thank you
peace and light

xploder

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I see a lot of assumptions stated as absolute truths.

It sounds controlling, for someone who seems so focused on this, "love"...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Nope, it's just a little "Christ-complexy" you might say, with me seen bending over you, untying your binds, and telling you to pick up your bed and walk, and if that's controlling, so be it!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Seriously, it's about control's opposite, please don't take offence. What I'm attempting to describe or point to, is an absolute freedom about which we as yet know nothing about, myself included. All I do know is that it's accessible, and that's the marvel, and if there isn't some humor lurking in such a realization or recognition (re cognition), then surely we've missed something..

Bottom line, I think we need to take ourselves both infinitely more seriously, and infinitely less so both at the same time, and it's always my hope and prayer that I am always addressing future "angels", because the power of love dissolves all our ignorance in its supra-rationalism, no matter how unreasonably reasonable it is, and there's the rub, given what it contends with, head on and to the core.

It's not controlling, but Liberating, to the nth degree, to give us something novel to explore together.

The power of love ends hatred, and it's only hatred's fear of the loss of control which is at stake, but it is our right to choose, yet who would actively choose hatred over love, if given the choice amid the freedom to choose, with awareness, and understanding.

The only thing we fear about love, is the fear of not being afraid any more, and that's the part of us which hates, the part that is imprisoned and thus that needs to be set free, to love, imho.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 24-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: for clarification.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nice sentiment. But I'm going to be that guy

If love brings true freedom then how come it has constraints?

If you love everything equally then can you truly say you love anything? It has all become the same to you and nothing is special. If it is, then you don't truly love everything.

To reach this state wouldn't everyone have to like the same stuff and act the same way or lose all individuality? Loving something beyond yourself tends to denote an individuality and separateness.

If we are all considered to be one then how can anything I do be considered wrong since I'm doing it to myself anyways?

In the end it seems to come down to might makes right. If love wasn't the most powerful it wouldn't be the most influential. It all circles back to power not love.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Its even more miraculous than that. Stars are stations, crafts, crystal mirrrors, and crystal cities. So what is sunlight? Where does it come from?

The real stars are soul orbs/consciosuness/light, and theyre various sizes from very small if you are not loving to golf ball size to enormous huges star orbs on the other side in the real universe/world/heavenly Beyond.

And souls SHINE, LOVE.

The sun SHINES LOVE. CME's are LOVE!

Why can it burn us?

A friend asked himself in meditation why a brick was heavy?

Its a program!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Love is all-inclusiuve, not exclusive; it both encompases and transcends all human ignorance, wickedness, stupidity and the suffering which ensues in their wake.

No it doesn't!

What part of Logic don't you understand?

Bad Logic = Bad Love

Correct Logic = Correct Love

Sew Love is kNot all-inclusive, Logic is but only when it's right and this thread proves your Logic is kNot right, thus flawed.
Logic is the SOURCE of Love, the SOURCE CODE of ALL!

"God/Source is Everything: Time is God/Source in Motion; Thought is Time in Motion; Logic is Thought in Motion; Love is Logic in Motion; Life is Love in Motion; Math is Life/Numbers in Motion. Rinse & Repeat." - Old Toad Proverb

You cannot tie your shoes without Logic.

You cannot eat without Logic.

You cannot Love without Logic.

Logic is the KEY and the creating force behind Love and from there, Love guides Logic!

"Everything is Relative to SourCe and SourCe is Relative to Everything." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DetectiveT

In terms of the experience of human being, I think the will to meaning trumps the will to power, where context and meaning or significance, is decisive.

And real power, of the authentic variety, is always empowerING, anything less being not power, but control and domination, which although some pursue it, always lets us down and feels like # in the end.

Deeper meaning and purpose, and the pursuit of freedom, happiness and joy, that's what ultimately drives us the human being, while the psychopaths gravitate to the type of power you describe, motivated by fear of emptiness and as a compensation for what they lack (depth of feeling, and compassion).

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You're just running in circles with your reasoning. It's cool I used to do it a lot. You must be an INFP, or ENFP (refer:mbti). Eventually, your logical deductions will gain some ground. Keep with it!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

If you even come to the space of nothing that is everything, the first impulse, the first logical pressuposition is that love is the only thing worth doing, and which comes first it doesn't matter, point being that the logos of logic, it's first cause if you will, is love, without which life loses its meaning.

But I'm not trying to be disagreeable, it's not the kind of thing to argue over imo. There are just different viewpoints and everyone has a unique one, and a unique spiritual (psychological) experience of their own.

For me, personally, I'm giving up the need to be right, for the sake of love, so I'd rather listen to other's POV, and seek first to understand, and then to be understood.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Timeless, spaceless, not a "thing", not an "it", love extends itself, according to nothing more, or less, than the truth and the reality itself (where all ignorance, wickedness, and stupidity falls at the feet of reason, and logic) right across the entire depth and breadth of the very ground of all being and becoming.

Does this make any sense to you? How can it be "Timeless, spaceless, not a "thing", not an "it"" and yet "extend ITSELF", or be labeled under the confines of such an idea as "truth" and "reality"? How can you accumulate something, as in "learn to love", which is by your definition "not a thing"?

I don't want to bash you but this whole new age "love philosophy" breaks down as soon as the slightest critical thought is given to it. Either "love" is something tangible we can accumulate and/or possess, like a thought or an emotion, and therefore is confined to the principles of dualism (meaning it cannot be separated from hate), or it is "timeless, spaceless" as you say and therefore it cannot be accumulated or possessed by anyone.

Basically, how can you put the finite constraints of accumulation and possession on that which is "timeless, spaceless", boundless, infinite, unconditional... and so on?
edit on 24-3-2012 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Love is very important, but it must be tempered with justice, otherwise it is too weak.

Justice without love is cold and inhuman; love without justice leaves itself open to getting ripped off.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Love doesn't exist anywhere but as an illusion in our minds.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron01

This is an interesting idea, but so what exists?

What exists outside of our minds?

We can take that to the Nth degree, and say nothing exists outside of our minds, but what's the point?

Love can be seen with brain imaging scans, as neural networks firing in distinct locations, releasing a variety of neurotransmitters and hormones, namely oxytocin.

It's real in a subjective sense, and pinpointed with accurately, and objectively with our latest technological tools.

So not an illusion, unless you think the subject is as well.

edit on 24-3-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Nice thread OP.

It'll mean even more to people when they realize that the weapon the enemy uses is ENVY.

Without Love...we are doomed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron01

Love is everything. Anything else is the Illusion. And you're in a school to grow consciousness/soul/your star orb, and shine greater love, to polish up the dark spots, to feel misery and sorrow at the injustices.

Your own soul knows this too if you start to peel off the programs, and layers of mud and worldliness and ask yourself questions in meditation, and pour out your heart.

We're shining, and exist on multidimensional levels but this lower frequency sliver of consciousness in tests only remembers little slivers that come.

Our souls are shining. They are working the energies and the more you wake up the more Goodness is operating in the world and lifting everyone up, all of this works unconsciously on everyone, for it becomes a part of the Source Field.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Love is the very energy of our being. Divine, unconditional. The glue of our universe and the substance of our very selves.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

If you even come to the space of nothing that is everything, the first impulse, the first logical pressuposition is that love is the only thing worth doing, and which comes first it doesn't matter, point being that the logos of logic, it's first cause if you will, is love, without which life loses its meaning.

But I'm not trying to be disagreeable, it's not the kind of thing to argue over imo. There are just different viewpoints and everyone has a unique one, and a unique spiritual (psychological) experience of their own.

For me, personally, I'm giving up the need to be right, for the sake of love, so I'd rather listen to other's POV, and seek first to understand, and then to be understood.

With your Logic, you put on your shoes first then your socks.

Logic is required to Love, thus, without Logic FIRST, there is NO LOVE! Logic RULES the Universe and Love guides IT!!!!

Until you realize that, there's no hope for you to ever see the truth, since poor Logic Rules your Roost.

Ribbit

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join