It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great political global warming swindle! Must watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I found this video..That may prove that the theory that we produce millions and trillions of CO2 emissions might be all lies. It might be true or it might be lies but it all provides legit information in this documentary. This is a political swindle to produce money from us. Apparently it is unpredictable that this year we produced more manmade global warming hence the fact we do not know how much more or less was produced 50 years ago or even 1000 years ago.

I will let you watch the video and let you judge if this is real or not!

I think it is valid and even when anyone else does think that we are considered in some way evil. Because this has turned to a religion that believes we create a lot of global warming. We are the Martyr's.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

Who knows.... I sure don't but wish I did.

I just got through reading this article and from what Jim Garrison says, Methane and Carbon are on the rise and its affecting our climate in a drastic way.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

With my geographical and historical Knowledge I think that the CO2 and Methane as you mentioned are caused by the natural disasters and volcanoes erupting. This has increased lately. Also the addition to the ATS buzzing about latest earthquakes and volcano eruption certainly shows there is something happening. So I think Volcanoes are one of the causes.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

I agree and are there not millions of volcanoes in the sea?

Who knows how many go off....or do we know?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is quite an old video that has been posted and discussed here before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I never bought into any of because algore has his name on it

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well there is many below. Iceland itself is a volcano that formed hundreds of years ago by the pulling away of tectonic plates.
To answer the question below. I do not exactly know how many but certainly I have been seeing more activity this year than I did last year which makes me curious of what is actually happening.

Maybe if my theory is correct. The rise of nuclear activity ever since Fukushima and the other reactors in Japan may have done something to the way the mantle is moving. Because we know that it sinks down below. Maybe my theory will be proven once.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Did not realise.
Well I guess its good that I bought it to discussion since the activity has been 'going up' lately. Maybe this video,for those who have not seen will make others realise.

new topics

top topics

join