It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to this site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I read a book that mentioned this site. Checked it out and decided I like the content and the atmosphere. I'm looking forward to participating most vigorously. I am interested in UFO types of phenomena and top secret aircraft sitings. I like to speculate about all kinds of things. This is my kind of place. Thanks for making this site available for folks who like to use their minds to see what might be hidden or hiding in plain site.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You already know how much good stuff on ATS.

what you dont know is how much better it is when you CAN ask that burning question and the very talented contributors will answer you.

Enjoy your stay

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
john lear return's

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 18518320

Welcome, number 18518320!

Can we call you 185? Sorry if it's too informal.

Enjoy the site.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome to your new addiction.....

Des

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 18518320
I read a book that mentioned this site. Checked it out and decided I like the content and the atmosphere. I'm looking forward to participating most vigorously. I am interested in UFO types of phenomena and top secret aircraft sitings. I like to speculate about all kinds of things. This is my kind of place. Thanks for making this site available for folks who like to use their minds to see what might be hidden or hiding in plain site.

Perfect!

We've been waiting for you to share your Voice with us (and the community).

Welcome Aboard, looking forward to hearing what you have to share. By the way, if you just post a "Hello and welcome" like post in the "other" New Member Introductions threads, you'll be at the 20 minimum required replies in no time at all.

Looking forward to hearing from ya,
Johnny

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. There are decades worth of reading alone here at ATS. Once you get started you won't be able to stop. Can't wait to hear some of your ideas.

top topics

join