It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 friends, weird night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Please wrap your head around this story and tell me if you can think of any explanation for this story.

2008-2009 in south eastern Indiana
It was around 10 o'clock at night. It was dark, but you could still see because of the moonlight. It was a summer night, as I was on summer break. I had a sleepover with my step sister at the time, and one of her friends. Me and my formal step sister are still the best of friends for over 8 years, we grew up with each other and know everything about each other. When you get so close to someone, some weird things can happen, because we considered ourselves to be soul siblings. I have plenty of stories but I there is one that I can't find the answer to.

We were bored that night, and we decided to go on a walk. Me and my sister would always walk around the neighborhood and through the fields during the day and night, just to talk and just because. So her and I, and her friend went through this field. We were talking about many different things, laughing and having fun. When a car would pass we would duck down real quick.

But then we were walking through this field. And we were walking 3 in a row, so right next to each other. The friend in the middle and me and my sister on the outside. I remember this perfectly because it was so weird.

We were walking, and all of the sudden, a feeling as if a gust of wind from someone walking towards you and passing you came upon of us. It was not a normal feeling of gust of wind, it felt like time stopped completely. I remember seeing a bright light illuminate everything around me. everything was still. it was the weirdest thing I have ever felt and it happened for only a split second.

When this happened, as soon as it happened to me, my best friend and I said at the exact same time "WOOH!"
and right after we yelled that, the friend in the middle said "did you guys feel that?!"

We talked about it for awhile, after running home. They said it was weird but they didn't want to talk about it as much as I did. It felt like something spiritual, or supernatural for sure.
Has anyone else had this feeling? Could it be something to do with the earth, like energy moving? It was deffinitly not wind, wind does not make people go WOOH! all at the same time. Please let me know what you think

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Do you recall any missing time or happen to notice the time?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

I thought about that, but I totally forgot to look at the time. At the time I was young and not much into aliens as I am now. Because when I think about it, it sure sounds like an alien abduction. When I think about my whole life experiances with the paranomal, they sound kind of alien. I just posted a post about the dreams I have with aliens in the,

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

Thank you for sharing your story. Because of your bravery, perhaps more will come forward with their tales of similar events.

I wish I could give you a nice compact explanation that can tie up all the loose ends in your mind, but I cannot. After 5 years of investigations I still have many more questions than answers. Nevertheless, my research shows these entities are very real, exist all around us every day, and, fortunately, are benevolent.

Consider your experience a gift because you will always know that nothing is impossible.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maybe its better left as an experience, with reference to any other experiences you do have, I have had my own and I will never know the full truth but I know something occurred, and if something else occurs sometimes you can put 2 and 2 together!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I am doing that! I am writting a legit novel right now about all my experiances they will be up soon!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Good for you, at least you know your not alone, and experiences like you say I think intrigue us all, writing is good therapy for the brain and maybe you will recall more details!!! Good luck!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

so i just wrote like a book, it wont fit in a post because theres to many characters. I want you guys to read this i have so many weird stories and they all fit together perfect what should i do

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Im not sure if this is anything like what you experienced but what has happened to me is that i was at my friends house and we were in her CLOSED garage talking to her brother and his girlfriend and then suddenly there was a gust of air hit me right in the side of my face. It was different than a regular gust of wind though because it was more concentrated like someone throwing a ball of air at the side of my face, and also like you said, an average gust of wind doesnt make think that something weird is going on. The only difference is that nobody in the room seemed to notice at all so i guess i was the only one that felt it which wouldnt be the case if it was just the wind and also i didnt see any glowing or anything but i definitely felt some sort of energy.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Please, make another post or thread and pay attention to the character count. I noticed you got cut off, and I would love to hear more

edit on 26-3-2012 by 3n19m470 because: what you could do is copy and paste a section about the size of your first post, post it, then reply to your own post and add the next section, and so on. Add "Cont'd next post" at the bottom of each post besodesbthe final one so that anyone who stumbles in here before you finished will know they should wait before they post, hopefully...

new topics

top topics

join