It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look to the sky Monday evening (the 25th) ~ how cool, God can do anything.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I got to get in on this... lol

So.... I THOUGHT that Venus was the bright morning star of Lucifer and the other morning Star was Jesus.

Also, I THOUGHT astrology has always been depicted as God's and the like.... ??

What IF Jesus were the "Sun" though?

The Bible sure does have a lot of "light" in it...

I guess we will all KNOW when we pass from this existence to another.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
The thread subject reminds you of Revelation. John writes about the Ark of the New Covenant at the close of Revelation Chapter 11, preparing you to share who it is in the first verse of Chapter 12.

Revelation 12:1
And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:

-- -- --

dsdoconnor.com...

Does Mary Appear in the Night Sky this Feast of the Annunciation?

...On March 25, 2012, millions of Christians (Catholic and Orthodox) will celebrate the “Annunciation” – which commemorates the conception of Jesus. This March 25, there will be a neat astronomical arrangement in the sky, that seems to mesh nicely. See the description below:

The sky will be spectacular in the west after sunset on March 25, 2012, with the waxing crescent moon and the planet Jupiter very close to each other in the evening twilight sky. Plus Venus is nearby – the sky’s brightest planet. You’ll see Jupiter and the moon below Venus in the west after sunset. The famous Pleiades star cluster is above Venus.
( Image and text from earthsky.org... )

For centuries Mary has been referred to as the “Morning Star”, the popular name of the Planet Venus. In this configuration, the Morning Star appears with the moon at her feet. The Pleiades (from “peleiades” the Greek word for doves) overshadows the Morning Star. Jupiter, the “King Planet” approaches the configuration. The symbolism is striking. This is a interesting arrangement for the mystery of the Annunciation which heralds Christ’s coming through Mary....

A reminder, go out and check the evening sky tonight, I am happy, it's clear here today, not a cloud in the sky.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I hope you realize we can explain the Jupiter/Venus thing through simple astronomy, right? The math allowing us to do so is as old as the Greek for crying out loud.

So no, it isn't "god" moving the planets, it's gravitation

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
earthsky.org...

Check the pic of the evening sky. Silly me, I thought I would see a full moon when I went out to look on the 25th. The "moon" was still under
her feet, a sliver of it.

Revelation 12:1
And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join