It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the world NEEDS The Hunger Games

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I clicked on this thread thinking I was probably going to disagree with you.
However, after reading what you posted ... I have to agree with you.

P.S. TEAM GALE!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
OK, my son was given this book by the school for christmas, and so he insists on watching movie. Now, I am not foolish enough to not understand the metaphor in this....we are for some reason accepting torture, starvation, homelessness, victims, left right and center to ISMs, politics, religions, and economic philosophies, ie putting the fruit above the tree that produces the fruit, or an idea or thought, ahead of the person, the thought is a slave to, the real gods and important beings that no one should ever walk by in need, deprive land to, force to work for food, (not saying real life isn't work but our system is out and out slavery and abuse of people's freedoms and rights to the land and resources) anyone who buys into these systems is supporting evil. But not just that, they are propping up and glorifying, idolizing and enriching the most psychopathic murderers in the universe dripping with the agonizing torturous death of countless even their own ritually murdered children. AND YOU NEVER DO THAT. YOU NEVER VOTE FOR THEM, WORSHIP THEM OR SUPPORT THE LIKES OF HARPER, OBAMA, BUSH, QUEENIE, ROCKERFELLERS OR ROTHSCHILD's. YOU ARREST THEM ON SITE AND SICK REAL PI'S ON THEM AND THROW THEM BEHIND BARS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES AND TAKE ALL THE GOLD AND POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE.

I try speaking up and am ignored, also in real life around people they just call you names ranging from communist to saying its crazy. I don't know if they don't get it or are really intrinsically terrified of making waves, timid. I would understand and sympathize with the gentle timid and not being able to speak up. I love those kind of people.

But, but but in a world like this show. You would never let them keep anyone they captured. You would all, rise up and kill them. If they kill some of you, whatever, 7 billion will get them because you would never ever pass that kind of world on to your children, you would never live in it So you would kill them.
edit on 23-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm going to be really riled up by this show, however, this makes me think, that the humanity that I love, the gentle, timid and caring humanity, by its own kindness, and need to protect family and hearth, doesn't make waves, puts trust in Good and continues to do the work in front of them, and due to their very nature, people put them down for not righting the wrongs, but the fact is, they're too Good and Gentle and have enough to manage, and I'm really proud of them not becoming twisted no matter what evil is in the world or in power. Just wish they could manage to convey messages to each other and get more organized without movements being targeted.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join