It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Importance Of Truth And Belief

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

And there is no existence without awareness. Awareness must be present prior to existence. Existence is what is appearing. Awareness is what sees the appearance.
When you are in deep sleep there are no objects, no appearance. Because there are no appearances it is peaceful, I appear not to exist but I do as awareness but without a 'thing' to know, i do not know i am. This is pure I. When appearances appear 'I am' appears at the same instant.
Pure I is constantly present (deep sleep peaceful mode) as the back drop to all the noise and color that is appearing. What appears can only do so now.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

A comatose man is not aware, yet he exists.

Awareness is not required for existence. Would you say a blade of grass is aware of itself? Would you say it is conscious?

What appears can never do so now, because now is always then and will be is always now.

edit on CMondaypm565611f11America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

i was meaning an idea in ur post that concern everyone i never mean u, to dare mean me if i write smthg
when u cant admit even things existence independant to urs while concerning everyone else more then u since u cant b but only u so one while everyone compared to u is much more relevent in objective terms of fact value, then u should understand that u cant b allowed to say anything since u r not able to say out of urself

amazing how u dont possess the least standard of ethics in forms that justify urself expressions, i will never understand u either while i will always mean overstands upon ur heads pushing u down for all evil life oness u exclusively belong to
truth cant b abused, time will tell

but my point here is to clarify the absurdity of what u refer to in meaning understanding another

what is the result expected by understanding another expression?

gain of knowledge about reality? for what?

mostly the word understanding another is used in absolute terms justification of meaning acceptance of the other if convinced by its existence autonomy to smone else, so negatively it means exclusively that if another is not understood then he cant exist as having no stand at all then u can kill it and eat it alive
which prove how that word understanding another is evil use only so from powerful creator u worship and adore

while in truth, any free shape of expression that doesnt touch else directly in fact or reality, is a living sense of own freedom expression, so the opposite result of understanding expectations

which prove how truth as positive constant objective source is freedom, what is the best result in expecting people understandings of each others? acceptance of the other in staying still?? even that it is not true, for what defining who exist is clearly an opposition to else rights to exist independantly to u

but anyhow, people accepting each others are never source of anything right, that reality would b of willing compromises which is absurd, a will cant b related to compromise concept, so the result of that expectation is worse then what we have in the world of now, where everyone act upon his will and reality force everyone to compromise with in same compromising terms with one positive reality free else

so it proves how understanding even in truth terms limits reality to what cant be existing, that is why understanding is only to absolute truth by being alone true, so in admitting absolute superiority of truth objectivity to oneself abilities while getting from under standing the sense of relativity too as a certainty fact of being, which is the source of freedom and freedom is always nothing objective while all to oneself fact being

and that is how anyone right is who move when seeing smone else moving never meaning why the other is moving or a purpose to its own move, bc anyone right is someone truly free so know how it doesnt matter what freedom is when it is all that is and exist

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

A comatose man does not know he exists. He is appearing to you but there is nothing appearing to him, therefore the persona of the comatose man is absent. However, the no thingness/the void is still present, that's if commatose is like deep sleep. The no thingness is aware of things appearing. The aware space in which, and as which all things appear.
Aware of existance (appearances). I am.
Awareness, absolute I.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

when existence is truth existence first, and when truth is freedom, then any is existing and free, even nothing

which is proven by souls matters, how at a point u r the same of what u were always anywhere, there is a constancy that prove truth being ur reason of being cosntant in some terms of ur ways and means

now what u mean is absolute existence and absolute life as present objective source of self existence one, this is impossible any absolute is to truth that always is first, one cant b but relative especially gods, and what is relative is freedom so no objective value, but subjective values exist, like in being constantly well right dead

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

A comatose man does not know he exists. He is appearing to you but there is nothing appearing to him, therefore the persona of the comatose man is absent. However, the no thingness/the void is still present, that's if commatose is like deep sleep. The no thingness is aware of things appearing. The aware space in which, and as which all things appear.
Aware of existance (appearances). I am.
Awareness, absolute I.

Not at all. Nothing can do nothing, for in order to do anything, it must be something. And it can be aware of nothing, for awareness is an exchange of energy, and energy cannot be exchanged with nothing without forming something.

Action requires energy, and there is no energy in nothing, for it is nothingness.

Are you quite sure you know what you're talking about?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Your reply indicates that you have not comprehended what was written?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Your reply indicates that you have not comprehended what was written?

Then could you clarify, in some manner that doesn't use a lot of the same words?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Starchild23

Are you hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, touching? Are you aware of the enviroment around you?
You are the knower of life, the knower of thought, the knower of sensation.
You 'know' you are.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

I know I am because while I can endlessly prove I exist, you cannot prove that I don't exist.

An abundance of confirmation, combined with a distinct lack of contradiction, becomes fact.

What makes you think no one can prove the YOU doesn't exist?

Answer: Beliefs!

Ribbit

When one or two people can convince themselves that I don't exist, but a dozen others can provide physical proof, including documentation and digital footprints (not to mention that I'm sitting in front of them) then that gives you two delusional people and a handful of honest people.

Your arguments are rather weak.

Frickin' ribbit.

Sumone did that with a Fisherman and Great White Shark story:

Fisherman & Great White Story

That even included a video slideshow, but it never happened:

Hoax Unveiled

Sew just because you can provide anything to prove you dew exist, doesn't make it sew.

To truly prove it would require much more than that but you've bought into this sew n0thing I can say or dew will change your mynd, only you can dew that and how you dew it is by questioning your Truths to find the Mistruths that have corrupted your thinking.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Are you calling me a hoax?

Because it's rather difficult to fake a human being...

Once again, you are being illogical. My thinking is corrupted? You prove yourself using quotes...or in essence, you don't prove yourself at all.

Please, don't make a fool out of yourself on here.
edit on CTuesdayam323206f06America/Chicago27 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join