It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Importance Of Truth And Belief

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

u r evil so of course u will say that to protect at any price ur hide luxurious stand opportunity to ur mind

evil has nothing to do with lies, it uses lies less then truth, while both freely for same mean, absolute power over objective superiority, as a base possession for evil one life

keep running in forums with ur smileys expectations, it doesnt matter ur end is clear anyway

"The truth can be found in a lie but a lie cannot be found in the truth." - Old Toad Proverb

Your truths are full of lies and they are obvious to sumone kNot living the delusions you live.

Someones truths can't be full of lies because it wouldn't be truths. Besides that truths is just a word which can't be full of anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron01

u r evil so of course u will say that to protect at any price ur hide luxurious stand opportunity to ur mind

evil has nothing to do with lies, it uses lies less then truth, while both freely for same mean, absolute power over objective superiority, as a base possession for evil one life

keep running in forums with ur smileys expectations, it doesnt matter ur end is clear anyway

"The truth can be found in a lie but a lie cannot be found in the truth." - Old Toad Proverb

Your truths are full of lies and they are obvious to sumone kNot living the delusions you live.

Someones truths can't be full of lies because it wouldn't be truths. Besides that truths is just a word which can't be full of anything.

I guess you never read The Hunting of the Snark?

Snark = Truth
Boojum = Mistruth (aka: lie)

When sumone believes a lie to be the truth, then their truths are lies. What part of that don't you understand?

It's like you or anyone else believing this is actually Life. You can believe that to be the truth but then you will be believing a lie and you will die believing it to be true but the delusion will be corrected in death but why dew peeps have to die to find the truth?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Snark = Truth

When sumone believes a lie to be the truth, then their truths are lies. What part of that don't you understand?

It's like you or anyone else believing this is actually Life. You can believe that to be the truth but then you will be believing a lie and you will die believing it to be true but the delusion will be corrected in death but why dew peeps have to die to find the truth?

Ribbit

It's simple: if someone believes a lie to be the truth then the lie the person believes to be the truth isn't the truth. So therefore ''their truths are lies'' is wrong.

If this is life or not is not up to me but to the body. The body is alive and only the mind could believe otherwise.

Why do people have to die to find the truth? As far as I know the body haven't died so I don't know if any truth will be revealed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Snark = Truth

Ribbit

It's simple: if someone believes a lie to be the truth then the lie the person believes to be the truth isn't the truth. So therefore ''their truths are lies'' is wrong.

If this is life or not is not up to me but to the body. The body is alive and only the mind could believe otherwise.

Why do people have to die to find the truth? As far as I know the body haven't died so I don't know if any truth will be revealed.

Boy your Logic SUCKS!

Please show me where the werd "their" is in this statement you made:

"if someone believes a lie to be the truth then the lie the person believes to be the truth isn't the truth."

Then compare that statement to your ending statement:

"So therefore ''their truths are lies'' is wrong."

The werd "their" makes the situation possessive, thus, belonging to THEM. Without the werd "their" in the statement, there is no possession, thus, they dew kNot possess the Truth and from that, THEIR truths are a LIE.

You seriously need to fix your Logic!

Ribbit

edit on 24-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Snark = Truth

Ribbit

Boy your Logic SUCKS!

"if someone believes a lie to be the truth then the lie the person believes to be the truth isn't the truth."

The werd "their" makes the situation possessive, thus, belonging to THEM. Without the werd "their" in the statement, there is no possession, thus, they dew kNot possess the Truth and from that, THEIR truths are a LIE.

Ribbit

"their truths are lies'' were your words froggie. I used your words in my post to show you how wrong that sentence is.

My logic is fine but you are inherently illogical.

Once again: when the truth is a lie then the truth isn't the truth but a lie.

How the fk can the truth be the truth when it's a lie? ''their truths are lies''...... come on toadie where's your logic
You could have better said ''their lies'' or ''their illusions they think to be true''
edit on 24-3-2012 by Baron01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2012 by Baron01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Snark = Truth

Ribbit

Boy your Logic SUCKS!

Ribbit

"their truths are lies'' were your words froggie. I used your words in my post to show you how wrong that sentence is.

There is absolutely n0thing wrong with what I said and I proved it. Is your Logic that screwed up?

Their truths, as well as many of yours, are LIES!

You are MORE than 50% WRONG, as is most everyone.

You believe sew much as the truth, when it isn't the truth and that makes many of YOUR truths (note the possessiveness of YOUR) a Lie and because they are YOUR truths, doesn't make them the truth, it only makes them YOUR truths, which YOUR truths is what you think the truth is.

It's known as Perspective. Ever hear of it?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Snark = Truth

Ribbit

Boy your Logic SUCKS!

Ribbit

There is absolutely n0thing wrong with what I said and I proved it. Is your Logic that screwed up?

Their truths, as well as many of yours, are LIES!

You are MORE than 50% WRONG, as is most everyone.

You believe sew much as the truth, when it isn't the truth and that makes many of YOUR truths (note the possessiveness of YOUR) a Lie and because they are YOUR truths, doesn't make them the truth, it only makes them YOUR truths, which YOUR truths is what you think the truth is.

It's known as Perspective. Ever hear of it?

Ribbit

''Their truths'' = false
''Their truths are lies'' = even more lol false

If you can't see that then I guess I give up.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Belief is what is holding back the evolution of the individual. The premise of belief is there is an unknown that relies on faith; it's an intangible, unmeasurable position. It is a weak position by its very nature. The key to making the belief/truth question moot is to evolve past it by ridding yourself of all labels and judgments, treating each moment with an open mind. Belief results in the piling of "facts" derived from a faith position. But the whole thing jengas when new information trumps what was once held as a belief. Belief is theory. It is a necessary component but it should not be used for foundational thinking.

Move past the belief body and you start to experience the creation machine body. You can only do this by erasing your programs and consciously controlling the new inputs. The problem for most people is they don't erase old programs. They let them rattle around like orphan code in an operating system that has never been cleaned out and defragged. A person can believe they want to lose weight. But their old program say they are fat. So they write new code and add the program, "I am going to diet." Or "I want to be thin." The problem is the machine now has two conflicting, looping programs running. "I am fat" is in an endless loop program with "I want to be thin." It doesn't mean you can't get thin, but it is more efficient to consciously control the program. Wipe the program, "I am fat" and re-program with "I love myself completely and am not my body. I am the consciousness underlying the thinking mind." The new program can then be added, "I need to treat my body machine like a car. Would I pour sugar in my gas tank?" Stuff like that.

The reason it all has to do with belief is because for the most part, belief should be abandoned in order to evolve past the belief-body reality. Using everything as a mirror and everyone as your guru, you shed belief like worn, shrunken clothing. Belief is a natural stage in the spiritual evolution. But this generation is standing on the shoulders of the belief-dogmatists and seeing a new horizon in understanding, leaving the believers wallowing in DOS 1.0. They really need to see if the more open-source programs available to the mind are worth checking out. I think they are as once you experience using the creation machine you leave the old programs behind in favor of new programming by your choosing rather than being a receiver of the constant stream of others programs which they depend upon you converting into a belief so that you support them financially.
edit on 24-3-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

''Their truths'' = false
''Their truths are lies'' = even more lol false

If you can't see that then I guess I give up.

Your problem, you are confusing Love and Truth with one another and while you cannot possess Love, you can possess the Truth and many, just like you, believe they possess the truth and will shove it down your throat, when all they have is an Opinion, just as you have your Opinion because you clearly dew kNot possess the Truth.

Sew instead of possessing the Truth, you possess your lies that you believe are the truth sew for you they are YOUR truths but to me, they are your lies. Sew from YOUR persepective, you are right and from mine, I am right but that's the You're Always Right Paradox because YOU are always Right.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by elmoastro
Belief is what is holding back the evolution of the individual. The premise of belief is there is an unknown that relies on faith; it's an intangible, unmeasurable position. It is a weak position by its very nature. The key to making the belief/truth question moot is to evolve past it by ridding yourself of all labels and judgments, treating each moment with an open mind. Belief results in the piling of "facts" derived from a faith position. But the whole thing jengas when new information trumps what was once held as a belief. Belief is theory. It is a necessary component but it should not be used for foundational thinking.

Move past the belief body and you start to experience the creation machine body. You can only do this by erasing your programs and consciously controlling the new inputs. The problem for most people is they don't erase old programs. They let them rattle around like orphan code in an operating system that has never been cleaned out and defragged. A person can believe they want to lose weight. But their old program say they are fat. So they write new code and add the program, "I am going to diet." Or "I want to be thin." The problem is the machine now has two conflicting, looping programs running. "I am fat" is in an endless loop program with "I want to be thin." It doesn't mean you can't get thin, but it is more efficient to consciously control the program. Wipe the program, "I am fat" and re-program with "I love myself completely and am not my body. I am the consciousness underlying the thinking mind." The new program can then be added, "I need to treat my body machine like a car. Would I pour sugar in my gas tank?" Stuff like that.

The reason it all has to do with belief is because for the most part, belief should be abandoned in order to evolve past the belief-body reality. Using everything as a mirror and everyone as your guru, you shed belief like worn, shrunken clothing. Belief is a natural stage in the spiritual evolution. But this generation is standing on the shoulders of the belief-dogmatists and seeing a new horizon in understanding, leaving the believers wallowing in DOS 1.0. They really need to see if the more open-source programs available to the mind are worth checking out. I think they are as once you experience using the creation machine you leave the old programs behind in favor of new programming by your choosing rather than being a receiver of the constant stream of others programs which they depend upon you converting into a belief so that you support them financially.

I love how you said the part I underlined above.

I'd like to add that it also helps to install a Firewall to prevent malicious code from being reinserted.

Pee On!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Hey toady, yeah I hear you, its easy to get caught in a rut regarding TrutH. to not do so means you see the whole truth. But its real hard to say the truth, the best way is to let the truth speak for itself. At least for me so far!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

u r the slave obviously while im the obvious free, since i am making sentences of my own out of everything and in logics ends respecting absolute terms condition of anything while u keep meaning truth from what u believe knowing or seeing to feel being involved through when clearly u step out of it so cant justify absolute condition existence of any fact

and insolent dirt evil result, now is not refering to u, when u r not even in time existence since im here too and others that are clearly opposite to what u r, and when time is by definition the opposite of now reference in truth, which is always true, so where existence is objectively the same always

while obviously, this time is to global collapses that u mean as rats and worms to get any food from, wait n see what food are u gonna get

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

and stop insisting to generalize such a crap argument of evil u r, i n anyone else are here to shut ur head down easily without needing to make any move

noone lie when truth is, that what prove evil existence being real

ur crappy argument that any is right bc believing his lie keep it to ur own ass only to urself will pretenses to convince, and prove to u how far u will get with it or if u reach anywhere

freedom is beyond truth bc truth exist so it is the exclusive reason of objective reality, then any free cant be but through truth condition, what explain freedom abuse of evil means which certify the sense being to all ones freedom revelations clearly objective of truth freedom, so the sense to true existence life out of freedom rights exclusive present in existence whole

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
even god of lies so ur god cannot lie, lies are only objective powers easy justification for limited dimension use, while the free out is the one that cant lie, bc truth exist first, the free can hope to invent smthg different but he needs to keep justifying his will in being true about
when true free individual sense exist too, then it generalize all being to truth too so not only objective existence is true but also individual freedom out of it cant b but according to truth life of true freedom rights

while of course what is evil as true to itself is free from that, but u cant b free from truth existence that will condition u as inferior to it or worse, pray the mercy of truth conditionning ur kind as inferiors to truth, so just not allowed to see anything, my bet is for worse
it is the end and the offense u clearly do to truth is smthg negative fully to ur end possessions

that is why u r free in being sadic in loving expecting being masochist in truth, so obviously u dont fear that end while u worship wose reverse superiors of what superiority is in truth
u will not get what u expect truth ways are always what blind u first, but u gonna get worse then the worse u expect for sure with an open heart

what is amazing, is how u keep speaking about truth like u want, and claim that any can say anything it wants about it or from, as if truth do not exist while u r meaning it bc it is the objective way

evil is proven being already locked out of existence intelligence, keep talking and using words to say ur means it just prove more how the end is soon

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There is a big difference between 'belief' and 'truth'. If you 'believe' then you do not 'know' the truth. When the truth is 'known' you will be free. Free from all confusion, you will never 'believe' anything again.
The truth shall set you free.
Belief will enslave you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

u cannot know the truth when truth is what know, u cannot know knowledge, u can either b a relative known or mean to b smthg else or let urself b refusing being present

that what explain how belief is a will to mean being smthg different to truth, u believe in the hope that u can exist in other terms, that is how god is powerful from ur wills and that is how everyone stick to his beliefs in subjective terms that dont concern any fact nor that it ever means any objective concern

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The truth shall set you free.
Belief will enslave you.

repeating words written before dont make u sound right, on the contrary u r taking the risk to face a reply that kill those words credit since obviously they werent talking about anything existing
jesus that said that went on the cross, how truth he believed knowing set him free that way?
and how his belief in god enslaved his will?

truth is freedom value that is how those words u r using were written from ignorant subjective conclusions

only when u act as freedom value alone that u can mean truth seting u

and freedom value u should know that u cant b ever one instant so to be it repetitively is impossible

it is amazing that overwhelming insistance to consider truth as a thing to know, there is no truth if the most u is not true, and if truth is not while u r then no need to mean it as a way for anything, and this is what beliefs are for

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hello. This is my first time using this medium has a means of communication. I'm using speech dictation software sometimes its mistakes are hard to spot because the content of the sentences changed, if that makes any sense. Basically if I say something you don't extend it might just be him... < yes like that. I'll try extra hard to be clear essay that argues truth in the Highest degree. How do I use this medium to set up discussion around the essay I'm looking for critical thinking both critical someone who can prove me wrong.

Though A less encompassing truth, your truth the greater it will limit you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SirLance

That is to say the less encompassing your truth the greater limits you put on your perception resulting in less potential in its demonstration. Kind of like defining God with limits or human personality traits It (GOD) it's limited by your perception of it. I am only limited by the belief potentially.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

'Knowing' is truth.
All seeing, all 'knowing' presence.

When you 'know' the truth of what you are.... you will not 'believe' anymore.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join