It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

full body apparation caught on camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by camthearmyman

Fixed your image links, I personally wasn't able to access them as posted. As you mention, you took this from an iphone, unfortunately, with the quality involved, it could be paranormal. But, Occum's Razor suggests that it is some form of lens anomaly or some other form of light/shadowing effect, and simply just pareidolia from those effects.

As I am sure you can understand, I, nor anyone I feel, will be able to definitively say for sure without better evidence. My advice, if you're going to be hunting ghosts in the future, purchase a better camera. On that note, ghost boxes are great for picking up EVP's as well, if you want to go all out.

Here are the links to the Google images you posted above:

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
edit on 3/24/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I see the figure of a person very clearly.
Is this the original pic? or did you enhance it for easier viewing?

If you get a chance to go back, please show us a daytime pic of the area where you captured the anomaly.

and please ignore the haters, some of the comments were totally uncalled for and cruel.
it's probably because you just signed on, hang in there. lots of skeptics here... (go figure...)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

If you look at the post above, as well, mentioned previously in the thread, the OP posted links to daytime images per the request I also made previously in the thread.

lots of skeptics here

Indeed, and I like to think that most people can distinguish between trolling and genuine discussion of said topic.

edit on 3/24/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

well, shoot I couldn't match any of the (4) images to the original pic. sorry.

cell phones just take crappy pics for the most part. if he's gonna go ghost hunting he needs something to show a better quality, for sure.

Indeed, and I like to think that most people can distinguish between trolling and genuine discussion of said topic.

and I just felt bad for him about some of the comments, even though I didn't make them. You gotta admit, the rookies take a lot of heat on ATS. I've noticed alot of newbies come and go real fast because they get shredded and/or trolled on so fast.

edit on 24-3-2012 by horseplay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
yea ive been on this website since i was like 13 but i never created a account, i would always just look around. Then i found this out here and had to put it up. I wanna invest in a camera but idont have moneyy, paying for a wedding on a privates salary lol. But i am going out next weekend as well, as we are on a mission everyweek to see haunted kentucky and tennessee. bell witch cave next weekend. Ill see if we can get a better camera. The shape thats their tho, its what we saw. thanks guys

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

try to get a (cheap) digital cam then make sure it's set on the best quality setting for your hunting. If I remember right my sis got her daughter one at wally world recently for about $50. I know, money is tight for everybody right now.
but we're(at least I am) looking forward to your adventures, if you find anything please feel free to share with us. I Love lurking !
Good Luck !

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi OP, as mentioned this being a phone pic, the quality is poor. But I did see what looks like a vague figure standing to the left. Basically, you said there was a figure there that was unusual and it ran very fast. Im assuming you meant there wasn't supposed to be anyone there. Thank you for the post, but at this point we really can't conclude anything definite.
edit on 27-3-2012 by jb1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I dont understand how people can think this is a picture of the sky! Theres a tree in the pic for the love of love!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
I dont understand how people can think this is a picture of the sky! Theres a tree in the pic for the love of love!

Right? Reading those posts made me feel like I was in the twilight zone. What sky? Well anyway, OP, that is a great catch. I totally see the apparition next to the tree. Don't worry about those other guys, they say everything is fake, or not high enough quality. No evidence is ever good enough for these guys. I say good job!!! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I apologize but people post pics for only a few reasons. The first and most rare is they are unbiased and want it identified. No two are intentional hoaxers. Three is always a migraine. They believe and say they want a pic ided but they do all they can to bend evidence to fit their hypothesis. There are other subclasses...

But my theory is you are looking for the paranormal and you have a really bad picture with an aspect u deem questionable and you bring it here because folks want to believe so bad that they'll even fight for a turd like rhis.

Your photo quality is so poor it isnt useful for anything. And the object in question is impacted by poor lighr, poor resoloution, slow shutter speed, pixelation and it was being shot with motive, motive to catch a ghost. So a questionable photo with poor quality and absent any attempt at neutrality is a waste.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is a great pic! I've personally seen the hill you were on, and after looking at the daytime pictures I understand what I'm seeing (although I could tell right away. Sky?? What sky??
)
It doesn't surprise me at all, there's a lot of soldiers still hanging around
*salutes the confederate flag*
Ahem, anyways. Hope your trip to Bell Witch Cave is/was enjoyable. We live in MO and go to a camp meeting over east of Bowling Green, around London. Dunno why we never stop. Just one of those things, I guess

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I just dont understand why its so difficult for people to see the figure in the upper right standing to the left of the tree.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
there is an oblong shape like the trunk of a tree in the upper right as we look at the pic, to the left as we look at the pic there is a shorter shape one part is wider and 1 part narrower.

sorry your phone doesn't take better pics, there is just no way for us to tell what it is, but there is definitely 2 shapes there, do you have a friend or relative with a digital camera you could borrow and see if it happens again.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
And i apologize if i sounded harsh. It wasnt intentional. You went looking for a ghost. In a poor quality pic you find something questionable. You want it to be a ghost. It probably isnt but who knows. Take multiple photos day and night. When you have an anomaly walk to it and shoot all the way to where it is. You have to try and debunk your own work to give it credibility. If you were neutral on the existence of ghosts this pic wouldnt sway you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join