It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ron Paul Ad Slams ‘Etch-a’Sketch’ Idiocy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Never before has GOP party fraud been so well exposed . America is not a two party system, America is run by a criminal mob. They are flaunting it out in the open and daring Americans to bring down an unlawfull unrepresentative government as they try to roll in a higher degree of criminality, a global governance.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Patchman

The tagline at the end of this ad should be:

Ron Paul
Doesn't Use an Etch-a-Sketch

What's all this etch-a-sketch crap? Who decided this would be a good political strategy to bring children's toys to the front of our political discussion? Cause really, it's not a good analogy.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only voice of reason out there and I hope people will realize it sooner than later. Even if he dosn't win he will continue to shine some light on all the presidential candidates bull #..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The etch-a-sketch schtick really shows how these other candidates are just like little spoiled brats with their silly 'toys' mindset who in reality TALK THE TALK, but, like ALWAYS, wont change a DAMN thing.

These spoiled brat kid typical politicians and their puppet masters DONT want DADDY PAUL to get in and take away their 'TOY-nonsense' and end their little FUN-AND-GAMES that go on at the expense of our country, and the American people.

These SPOILED BRATS and their fake etch-a-sketch nonsense has GOT to GO, and daddy Ron Paul is the only one to do it.

Daddy Ron Paul needs to come in and put all these BRATS in 'time-out'... no make that PRISON!!!!!

edit on 24-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Way to go Ron Paul.
It's about time that we stop this idiotic nonsense. Our economy is NOT like an etch-a-sketch, we can't just "shake it up" to reset it all.

Next I'm guessing Obama or Romney will come out with a Speak-and-Spell claiming it has all the answers.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Paul should run as third party canidate, and those that support him should do thier damnest to make sure he wins the popular vote.

That way, the only way they can set someone else into the oval office will be through the most obvious lie since 2000, and atleast the truth will be reveiled.

Paul called for a revolution, but he can't do it alone. It takes a citizen to make the right choice before anything can change. This was true over 200 years ago, and it's true today.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You gotta love this guys ads. They're the best political ads I've ever seen for a political candidate.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie77

are you talking about Herman Cain ?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie77
ron should use some of that money to get a hooker to give him good oral, get over it dude you lost by miles

What an idiotic post that adds nothing to the conversation.

I think the ad is great. I don't think I have ever loved a politician before Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Patchman

love s an f

new topics

top topics

join