It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

The police did interview a witness that saw Trayvon Martin on top of Zimmerman beating him, also said that Zimmerman was calling for help.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
That doesn't mean Martin attacked Zimmerman. That means that he was the better wrestler.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Isn't the media and even our own President destroying any chance this case has of receiving a fair trial if this guy is charged eventually? I really don't know what to believe anymore as far as what actually happened that night is concerned. So many different media outlets are reporting so many different things. I do know that guilty or not EVERYONE has the right to a FAIR trial. How can that possibly happen when everyone already has made up their mind whether Zimmerman is guilty or not? They'll have to get their jurors from Mars.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XTTIOTX

A good rule of thumb is if BHO/Holder and friends are inboard,it's already decided and something you don't want to be involved with

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Agree 100%. We have no knowledge of what happened and only witness is the guy who pulled the trigger.
I was just pointing out that there is some knowledge of what happened(far from complete) and there was a witness(other than Zimmerman) to some of what happened.
edit on 26-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Seriously?

The kid got murdered. MURDERED.

Who cares if he was a punk, he got murdered.

Zimmerman needs to go to jail.

He should only go to jail if the law says so. If people find issue with the particular set of laws that allowed Zimmerman to act the way he did within the confiments of the law, then the law should be reviewed.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Seriously?

He should only go to jail if the law says so. If people find issue with the particular set of laws that allowed Zimmerman to act the way he did within the confiments of the law, then the law should be reviewed.
Which is exactly what the PTB want.The law allowing self defense taken away.The High Court has ruled you have no constitutional right to police protection so what is a person under attack to do?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
reply to post by XTTIOTX

A good rule of thumb is if BHO/Holder and friends are inboard,it's already decided and something you don't want to be involved with

That sums it up perfectly. I'll try and look surprised at the ruling, cause if he happens to be found not guilty there will be riots, if he's found guilty there will be riots because it took too long.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

One thing people seem to be over looking and it'll answer a lot of questions, but it's going to be decided if the corner is not biased. If martin was attacking Mr. Zimmerman then martins hands and knuckles would be cut and bruised?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Seriously?

Which is exactly what the PTB want.The law allowing self defense taken away.The High Court has ruled you have no constitutional right to police protection so what is a person under attack to do?

If a situation arises that the guns need to be turned against a government that corrupts the election process or by other means usurps power, or uses the power it obtained by legal means in ways so detrimental to the country, that violent action must be taken, it matters not what the laws say, if the situation becomes such that recours to firearms is made.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Seriously?

If a situation arises that the guns need to be turned against a government that corrupts the election process or by other means usurps power, or uses the power it obtained by legal means in ways so detrimental to the country, that violent action must be taken, it matters not what the laws say, if the situation becomes such that recours to firearms is made.
Youre missing the point,either on purpose to cloud the issue or you really don't get it...if they take the right of defense away we won't have guns to use against that lying cheating dictatorship government,,that's their purpose

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

One thing people seem to be over looking and it'll answer a lot of questions, but it's going to be decided if the corner is not biased. If martin was attacking Mr. Zimmerman then martins hands and knuckles would be cut and bruised?
Good point.

I would think that Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the gang would be calling for the release of Martin's autopsy results to show the proof that Martin didn't hit Zimmerman. I am surprised they are not calling the coroner a racist for not releasing the results yet.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
OK here goes, its been a month now of morning. You americans seem to live by the GUN and die by the GUN. Here we have George Zimmerman claiming to have killed Trayvon Martin in self defence! and its claimed that by Trayvon Martin's parents that it was unlawful killing ?. OK heres my 10p worth. On here 'ATS' there are other threads and ones that include Police recordings of the phone calls involved.
Now, taking all in to account if Zimmerman was intentionally out to kill a young man, then calling the police first before killing is calculating. Now what if Zimmerman was actually following Martin because really he did feel that he had to protect his neighbourhood, hell man Ive done the same here where I live in the UK minus a GUN for protection and been attacked by the so called innocent one.
From the other treads it shows a Trayvon Martin as a innocent young teen and some pictures even show him as a toddler but not Zimmerman, the pictures that have been put up as Zimmerman are showing him as a adult ( and a prisoner looking one at that) hows that fair. We need to see what both parties look like as of the day of the shooting not as they were . also the weight mentioned (200lb) I guess is a heavy weight. ? not on the basis of the photo of Martin. it looks like he isnt heavy enough to fight another teenager.

So the out come of this all. I guess martin was killed by mis-adverture by a over-excited Neighbourhood Watch Guy who just happened to come across a mis-guided teenager who happened to have a Drugs bag in his possession, Which I guess is normal in the USA as per ATS forums again.

So lets see some real stuff on here and not racially, Media agism aggrivated speal. Too much sensatiallism. For which the other community can cream off.. sorry for the harsh mis-spelled rant. hey ho

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I am hearing that Martin took out Zimmerman with one blow.....guess Zimmerman has a glass jaw, guess he can't fight.

But as to the media bias going on:

But at the end of the day, if Zimmerman was acting like an ass, if he wanted to detain Martin / call police why couldn't Martin just stay there and wait. (and before the he shouldn't have to comments, if he just did that, he would have still be alive today)

edit on 26-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Good point.

I would think that Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the gang would be calling for the release of Martin's autopsy results to show the proof that Martin didn't hit Zimmerman. I am surprised they are not calling the coroner a racist for not releasing the results yet.

That's the thing I'm leary of. If I'm right about martins hands, does anyone believe for one minute that jackson, sharpton and farrahkan still won't scream and throw a fit?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

You are correct.

If it doesn't come out their way, there will be hell to pay!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Yeah, he asked to be stalked at night by some creep in a car. (If I was walking down the street at night being followed by somebody in a car, I would think they are a creep or a robber) ... then after running, the person following him gets out of the car.

Trayvon was DEFENDING HIMSELF from this person following him. I find it funny how people justifying this murder by saying George was 'defending himself' ---- yeah he was defending himself from a kid defending himself from a stalker. (just put yourself in Trayvons shoes and tell yourself you wouldn't think George was a creep/stalker/robber)
edit on 24-3-2012 by ReadyPower because: spelling

George Zimmerman is 5'9", and overweight. Martin was 6'3", and in very good shape, and strong. Do you really think Zimmerman could have caught Martin in a footrace?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
No, but a bullet from his gun would. Noone can out run that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It seems that little Trayvon was suspended from school for marijuana possession.

Detroit Free Press
edit on 27-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
He was a thug wannabe,and knew full well he was projecting the image of the urban hooded thug stalking the streets..we've all seen them in the malls and corner stores...whether he was buying skittles or a 44,he still liked the look...actions have consequences

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join