It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

"Brrrrian!" he would call out, rolling his r's as is done in Spanish, whenever 16-year-old Brian Paz got a phone call from his Colombian mother, the friend recalled.

source

I find this oh so interesting after reading some of the other threads floating around about Trayvon. Was he the racial aggressor? Was he a typical young athlete that lacked respect for authority figures, and hispanic Americans? I think so. I think this kid is being built up by the media into something he isn't, which is innocent. Was the "coon" remark in retaliation to a racial slur muttered by Trayvon? What I wouldn't give to hear the testimony of George Zimmerman.

It is humorous that the very statements given by friends to make him look innocent, are giving me pause when labeling this kid a martyr. This isn't some facebook comment or other crappy source, it's what his friends told the media.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Build up to a racial powder keg?

Justification for stronger control over fire-arms?

I really don't know why the president had to say anything about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Hmm, I never thought about it like that. You're right though, this has the potential to increase the unrest in the country. The fact that it's not cut and dry, could contribute to that even more.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Guess you forgot to include this part of the quote from his friend, the one you claim he was racist towards....

I'd just burst out laughing," Paz said.

Plus, it seems Paz was a good enough friend to spend a lot of time with Trayvon, in order for Paz's mother to call him at Trayvon's home.

Sheesh...

Des

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Seriously?

The kid got murdered. MURDERED.

Who cares if he was a punk, he got murdered.

Zimmerman needs to go to jail.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
SHOOTING somone who is attacking you
IS SELF DEFENSE NOT MURDER

Treyvon attacked zimmerman first
it is not murder. If treyvon would not have
attacked zimmerman, zimmerman would of never
to have had to of shot him
This is just more proof of how the msm lies and covers things up
goes to show treyvon is not just some little innocent kid..

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I really don't know why the president had to say anything about it.

that was my first thought, obama doesnt comment on anything and all of a sudden he makes a statement about some kid? heaps of kids die around america everyday, yet he chose this..why?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well, the reason the president mentioned it might be because he seen it as a distraction of bigger more ominous problems, like economy and foreign relations.

Or maybe he's just trying to get votes.
edit on 24-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Or maybe he's just trying to get votes.

BINGO...i think we have a winner.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Look at the way the MSM shows Martin, ( no I wont call him Treyvon) looking 12 and George(not calling him Zimmerman) looking heavy and like a thug

this is wrong, its about agenda and it stinks,

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So teasing a classmate somehow made it okay for him to be murdered?

Stop reaching.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yeah, he asked to be stalked at night by some creep in a car. (If I was walking down the street at night being followed by somebody in a car, I would think they are a creep or a robber) ... then after running, the person following him gets out of the car.

Trayvon was DEFENDING HIMSELF from this person following him. I find it funny how people justifying this murder by saying George was 'defending himself' ---- yeah he was defending himself from a kid defending himself from a stalker. (just put yourself in Trayvons shoes and tell yourself you wouldn't think George was a creep/stalker/robber)
edit on 24-3-2012 by ReadyPower because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The coward racists attacking the victim that is dead, and can not defend himself from false accusations anymore.

Typical racist scumbag...

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Which is why making fun of kids mother was extremely poor character. Doesn't sound like a hero to me. More like a #head child with zero respect for anyone but his father!

For all of you trying to argue the vailidity of the murder, please stop until you have actual testimony from someone that was there. It's never okay to murder someone imo, but the law may find George Zimmerman to be innocent. This kid certainly isn't perfect, which is my point. Condeming one person without proof is WRONG. I'm bringing a detail to your attention that was overlooked.

This detail begs the question, how far would that disrespect go?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

link   
When I say I don't know why Obama even mentioned it, I mean I don't know of a good reason why he mentioned it.

Good meaning morally justified, virtuous, etc.

+15 more 
link   

Obama is a race baiter just like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton et al. Plain and simple!

This is another example of the POTUS jumping the gun in support of a black guy. When are people going to see this man for what he is? He’s not the post-racial president he claimed to be…he is one of the biggest racists to ever occupy the White House.

These are the kind of reactions you get from a man who studied black liberation theology and listened to the hate speech of Jeremiah Wright for decades. Shocking?? Not to me!
edit on 24-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Yeah, he asked to be stalked at night by some creep in a car. (If I was walking down the street at night being followed by somebody in a car, I would think they are a creep or a robber) ... then after running, the person following him gets out of the car.

Trayvon was DEFENDING HIMSELF from this person following him. I find it funny how people justifying this murder by saying George was 'defending himself' ---- yeah he was defending himself from a kid defending himself from a stalker. (just put yourself in Trayvons shoes and tell yourself you wouldn't think George was a creep/stalker/robber)
edit on 24-3-2012 by ReadyPower because: spelling

you put you self in Martins shoes, what was Martin doing there, look at all the Bias Media, look at all the Factual reports of the issue Look at this happened Feb.26th and Zimmerman hasn't been charged with a crime. look at all of it PLEASE

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Look at the way the MSM shows Martin, ( no I wont call him Treyvon) looking 12 and George(not calling him Zimmerman) looking heavy and like a thug

this is wrong, its about agenda and it stinks,

yep I totally agree, I didn't know he was over 6ft and over 200 until I read the threads on here.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
SHOOTING somone who is attacking you
IS SELF DEFENSE NOT MURDER

Treyvon attacked zimmerman first
it is not murder. If treyvon would not have
attacked zimmerman, zimmerman would of never
to have had to of shot him
This is just more proof of how the msm lies and covers things up
goes to show treyvon is not just some little innocent kid..

Dude if some 350lb galloot was following me in my own neighborhood I would not be all warm and fuzzy, that said without the surety you seem to have about the situation. So a guy who is the captain of a neighborhood watch ignores dispatch and actively pursues the kid (yeah kid until 18) and it ends up with the kid dead. Innocent little kid or not the guy was playing cop and it is biting his ass.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by Destinyone

Which is why making fun of kids mother was extremely poor character. Doesn't sound like a hero to me. More like a #head child with zero respect for anyone but his father!

For all of you trying to argue the vailidity of the murder, please stop until you have actual testimony from someone that was there. It's never okay to murder someone imo, but the law may find George Zimmerman to be innocent. This kid certainly isn't perfect, which is my point. Condeming one person without proof is WRONG. I'm bringing a detail to your attention that was overlooked.

This detail begs the question, how far would that disrespect go?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Evolutionsend
because: (no reason given)

how was rolling his r's making fun of his mother, my Mom was from Scotland, she rolled her R's and people would call my name the way my Mom would, and talk like her and say Aye we yin!! I never got offended, it was cute. unless you can prove they called his mom a bad name a little tease in the way she speaks is not that bad lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join