It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[letter to] FBI file says Aliens are from a higher dimension, are human-like and are interested in s

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by Wolfenz

Lets not forget the FBI did a investigation on cattle mutilations decades ago and could not determine who or what was behind it. I would post a link but am using my android. It just goes to show that the FBI has been pursuingthis phenomina and there is something tangible at play.
paging agent mulder

edit on 25-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

True with cattle mutilation they could not determine but whether its ET's or us Earthers

I Heard it was from both sides Us & Them ...

definite something at play with those particular Black silent Helicopters around after

edit on 25-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Oh here it is FOIA FBI files

Cattle Mutilations
foia.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
This looks legit to me... the references in the document are valid so far....

Still digging around to find out more about "Round Robin".

S&F OP! Good find.... (as long as it's not a hoax!)

~Namaste

The "Round Robin" was the newsletter published by Borderland Science. It's what people could subscribe to for $5 a year! Another Round Robin they sent out described contact with the inhabitants of the hollow earth. All that information was gained by "supernormal" means, too!

Here's an example of that same supernormal method in action:

Convincing, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Sorry but I'm still with Phage. (no I'm not a fanboy, I don't do fanboy.)

It's just a letter to the FBI with no type of evidence of anything, what makes this such a big deal? It's interesting, agreed, just don't see how it's such a big thing. Maybe it just baffled me when it hit hottest topic, no disrespect intended to the OP either.

Anyway if some of you find this interesting there's tons of government released docs out there that are probably related. Here's one site that has maybe one of the biggest collections on the net : The Black Vault

UFO section is here : UFO Phenomena
edit on 25-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
I think it's authentic, but
For a person with multiple degrees, and a university professor, there are a lot of misspelled words and horrible grammar. Just an observation.... The FBI would just throw this in the files, it does not have any academic legs.
edit on 25-3-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

well thinking of the time period being rushed a Typist Secretary or the Person Himself to be sent quickly

Im not sure they would care to make a Final just the Rough Draft to get the Message Out

unlike now with PC's and Spell Checkers , Grammer tools etc...

seeing these kind of report's would not go Public anyways ( Well at the Time ....)

Usally i would tend to think that these Reports would be Skipped to make a Final from a Secretary

cant have Copies Laying around

well my Guess.... as to why the miss spelling & Typos

all done by hand on a type writer in 1947 ?

was there electronic type writers ?

yes there was ( perfection of spacing ) but no auto correction i tend to think ...

since

IBM typewriter milestones
www-03.ibm.com...

1941 IBM announces proportional letter spacing.¹ However, the war effort delays product (Model 04) introduction until 1944. Also that year, the Electromatic Typewriter Model 08 (Auto. Formswriter) and Model 09 (Manifest) are announced.

Here something interesting ive found of the Machines of the era (1947) making those Documents a Little Faster in 1947 the Possibility

An intriguing historical film, demonstrating many expensive business machines found in modern offices of the era, including electromatic and Chinese typewriters and machines for filming, stenciling, folding and lithographing. Among the machines shown are Diebold's Flofilm microfiche recorder, the Fileomatic Desk, the Pierce Electronic Wire Recorder, the Soundscriber with plastic disk, the Elliott Stencil Machine with Graphotype machine, the Davidson Duplicator for litho printing, the Davidson Folder for letters, the Varityper, the Autotypist Perforator, the IBM Chinese character typewriter, and speed typist Stella Pajunas, using an IBM Model A Electric Typewriter, who set a one-hour typing speed record in 1946 of 140 net five-stroke words per minute. (arc)

The Video

Modern Business Machines (1947)

toonheads.tv...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sarcasm Phage ? .. Im sure you have had ET expereince (Especially those from a higher density) ... let alone "Ufo" expereinces.. (yep sarcasm)

old wise asses who think they know everything about everything crack me up
I dont care what your reputation is on Ats or what you think you know..

@Every non-beliver;
- Extraterrestrials exist
- They are here on, in, and around our tiny planet.. they always have, even before your birth lol
- They seeded you on this planet
- Astral, Esoteric and other dimensions exist, as well as many many galaxies and universes..

Keep your mind closed and try and debunk everything that goes mainstream.. its just your closed minded opinion, your earth logic does not compare to Cosmic knowledge. And one day you humans will understand this a great deal.. *sigh*

If you dont belive them, you wont see them... is that hard for you to understand ? To me its more simple then grade 8 math. Your eyes see a TINY spectrum of what truly exists. You live in ONE dimension of TONS.. one Galaxy of infinite, one universe of even more.. Your puny minds wont understand or see any of this until you take off the lid of the little box u live in, crawl out, and explore

Thanks for sharing OP, even if this is somehow not authentic .. people like myself and many others on Ats.. well on Earth, dont need this poof from the internet. We have experienced, and heard enough to realize what we understand as reality is non but a small fraction of what it truly is. Seems to me.. some humans (unfortunatly) will be stuck until the grave -_-

~ Love is an art
edit on 25-3-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightdude
interesting. i liked reading the your guys responses about the silent (T3RB) triangle. i saw one with 5 of my classmates while sitting on top of a church watching a meteor shower. i was a skeptic to UNIDENTIFIED flying objects til then

Me, too, only we were at work at the time. Well, to be honest, we were taking a break outside in the little area they let contractors go when they're getting stir crazy.

The really funny thing is, the AF guys inside knew we had been buzzed when we went back in and were snickering and making jokey comments about us coming in real fast.

It is pretty cool to see. That sucker can vamoose in a blink. It's not totally silent though.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

I just got in from the local pub stool so perhaps I'm not understanding you so well. My question was much more deeper than trolling and I never suggested nor will I suggest that of Phage. He knows what I mean.

There was one other reply so I'll try to clear up my thought there as well because again, they too just missed my point

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by Wolfenz

Lets not forget the FBI did a investigation on cattle mutilations decades ago

More fun is that we were told that aliens mutilated soldiers from RAAF after the "incident". Left OD green ragheaps here and there with the eyes and rumps cored out.

Whether that's true or not, I sure used it to keep privates awake at NTC on watch.
"If you go to sleep out there, you'll be abducted and mutilated JUST...LIKE...A...COW"

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
well interesting how people can say people are delusional to think there might be some other intelligence out there...who might possibly know of our existence...and might actually interact with people of this planet....I think someone is delusional to think that we are the only race of beings in this universe....Consider we the modern man has been around just say 2000yrs....well in that time we have gone from simple tooling to what we are now...a space exploring people.....so imagine another world...or say 1000 worlds who have had intelligent life existing for say 20,000 yrs.....thinking also if the universe is expanding....the older planets would be is less turmoil would not one think as they would be more spread out.....i mean logically thinking....if we are to believe the big bang.....so these beings are living in a more stable environment.....so they would be more like a class 2 civilization....then if you say even have a class 3 civilization....where they can actually manipulate thier planetary environment.....then all is possible.....now lets go well beyond this....what if there was a stable civilization that has been around for say....1,000,000 yrs since according to scientists....the earth is 4,500,000,000yrs old then the outer planets are how old again?

so i would ask....really.....who are the delusional people......?
edit on 023131p://f33Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by Phage
Someone wrote a letter about flying saucers.
What a surprise.

Phage dont be so tight...

Lord of the Rings or Starwars are not on the fbi vault... if this is "just a story" why is it on the fbi vault?

I'm not a "146th DIMENSION IS COMING, LOVE LOVE AND FLOWERS AND CONSCIENCE LIFT" crap kinda guy... I'm really down to earth, thing is... like I said, story or not, it is on the fbi vault which is weird for a complete science fiction story.

This is what I find weird.
edit on 24-3-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

Becaues some crackpot wrote a letter to the FBI... A crackpot with degrees is nore dangerous than a un-educated crackpot. They would be obliged to file the letter than to throw it away.

Most law agencies keep letters written to them, regardless how dumb they sound. If it ever comes to having to throw someoe into the funnyfarm, a letter they wrote full of nonsence will go a long way towards proving the individual is a nutjob.. This is more likely why it is in the archives.
edit on 3/25/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Someone wrote a letter to the FBI about UFOs and it's a big deal?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Not to mention it could be used as a clue to catch a nutjob serial killer in the future who thought he was from an "etherial" planet.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

uhh the simple answer to your question;

Humans

~ Love is an art

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

I wonder if the letter writer knows Blossom Goodchild.lol

Now there's one person who really dose need to be institutionalised...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

LOl....that must mean i am not a human.....woooohooooo......that is a good thing...because they are such a smelly,closed minded,simple being.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

old wise asses who think they know everything about everything crack me up

I think you made a bit of a mistake following that statement with this:

- Extraterrestrials exist
- They are here on, in, and around our tiny planet.. they always have, even before your birth lol
- They seeded you on this planet
- Astral, Esoteric and other dimensions exist, as well as many many galaxies and universes..

and then this:

Your eyes see a TINY spectrum of what truly exists. You live in ONE dimension of TONS.. one Galaxy of infinite, one universe of even more.. Your puny minds wont understand or see any of this until you take off the lid of the little box u live in, crawl out, and explore

Oh, the irony!

Back on topic - The letter in the op is nothing more than a part of a Borderland Science publication sent to the FBI possibly by Meade Layne himself. Meade Layne can best be described as a prototype Steven Greer.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
if you want anything, go to the fbi page and look for THE VAULT, or fbi the vault, anything you want to know is there

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

You can always tell the legit (if there are any legit), encounters from the nutjob ones.

Nutjob claims like that post are always full of unicorns and faieies and fantasy names you might find in WoW...

I mean seriousely, the "Galactic Federation of Light". Some alien leader named Baldar (why not Bob, Geoff or even Obama)..lol

And when a person claims to be "chosen" or in contact through spiritual means...lol

I Just gotto do the palmface everytime someone who is "enlightened", comes around here making these claims...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Is this real?

The letter seems genuine but the information in it is incorrect, if it was true then it would not have been released by the FBI anyway because the gov lies and continues to lie to this day about UFO.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join